11st chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-I-"

She wasn't able to talk like she usually does, her pupils were shaking, her face was pink, whether it was because of the cold weather or the fact that she was being embarassed, in Seungcheol's eyes she was adorable. "Can I come down and hug you?" He interrupted.

Minhee was dumbfounded, she just nodded nervously, she turned to the ground and then back to him again, "O-Only for three seconds."

Seungcheol rushed downstairs despite his cold, he went outside his house without even wearing coat or socks, he was so rushed. He immediately ran to her and wrapped her around his arms, burrying his face in her hair. Minhee's face was even pinker, her face was hot, but it wasn't as hot as Seungcheol's fever. She hugged him back, just to help him feeling warmer. She waited, but it seemed like he wouldn't let her go any sooner. "3, 2, 1," she counted, she thought it was better for him to just went inside because it would be warmer. Seungcheol still didn't let go of his hug. "I said 3," she added, with a bigger voice than before, she unwrapped her arms.

"I won't see your face, so what's after 'about you'?" He said, changing the topic while looking at the sky.

"I-"

Seungcheol let go of her quickly, "Actually, don't say it now." He cut her sentence. "Since we're having a sleepover for 3 days and 2 night." He added, talking about the study tour to Gyeongju.

Minhee rolled her eyes, slightly feeling relieved because she didn't need to continue her supposed-to-be confession, "It isn't a sleepover, it's a study tour."

"..." Seungcheol was too busy looking at her face to pay an attention to what she was saying, while she was looking to another direction, avoiding his stare.

Maybe because of the fever, he unconsciously asked, "Minhee, can I give it to you?"

"Give me what?"

"My cold."

Minhee freaked out, whether he was sick or not, he didn't change, flirty as ever. "No, absolutely not." She answered even though she knew he was still gonna give it to her, it was just.. not him to do that.

Seungcheol cupped her face, he went closer and closer. She closed her eyes as she felt a soft pair lips that was familiar to her, she wasn't even thinking about the side effect that she could catch his cold, she held onto both his arms. But after a while, Seungcheol didn't even think to end the kiss. Minhee opened her eyes, she tried to escape from him by pushing his arms, but she failed. She kicked his leg instead, making he crouched on the ground, rubbing his leg while groaning. Her strength had back again after she recovered from the cold. "You'll actually make me sick!" she shouted.

Minhee stomped, walking away from Seungcheol. "You're going home?" He said, with a loud voice for her to hear, a little bit dissappointed, because he wanted her to stay a little bit longer.

She lifted up her thumb as an ans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter