6th chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's just full of himself, he isn't gentle at all, he doesn't even look like he ever went to the church, he's 100% different from my ideal type. No matter how hard I think, there's no such feelings that even resembles "like" toward that guy. But I just can't find a way to describe how I feel.

Minhee woke up from her sleep, she looked around her, and remembered that she was in the gym before she fell asleep.

"What were you thinking just now? You were so serious even when you're asleep." Seungcheol said as he realized Minhee had came back to "the real life". He fixed his position because he was leaning to her before.

Minhee startled, she turned her head toward Seungcheol, still trying to understand what was happening. They were in the gym, there were no one there, there were just Seungcheol and her.

"I disturbed you, and you didn't even react."

Minhee ignored him, she looked around once more, realizing that she didn't see Minghao. "Where's Minghao? And where's everybody?"

"It's always Minghao, Minghao, and Minghao." Seungcheol answered, he lied his back on the bench. "He went home with his friends, from a long time ago." He added in an annoyed tone.

"Eh?" Minhee checked her watch, and saw it has been a half hour since the club activities ended. I fell asleep? That's so embarassing. She lifted her hands to close her face.

She took her hands again, "Why didn't you wake me up?" Minhee nagged, she took her bag and stood up.

"Just- I could watch you as long as I want without you avoiding me." Seungcheol took his bag too and stood up.

Minhee hit Seungcheol's head with her water bottle, she didn't know whether he was joking or not. "Ah!" Seungcheol rubbed the part she hit her, again, surprised by her hidden power. "Anyway, let's just go home, or we'll be locked here. Even though I'll probably gonna like it."

"Why should I go home with you?"

"Well I'm scared."

He's making a fool out of me again.

In the end, Minhee still let him went home with her, since he was sticking to her wherever she walked. They were walking side by side, it wasn't her wanting, she tried to walk ahead, but Seungcheol always could match her walking.

"Minhee,"

"What?"

"You really don't like me?"

Again with the question, Minhee groaned in her thought. "I already told you."

"But you said don't go,"

"That was just-" before Minhee could explain more longer, Seungcheol interrupted. "And we even kissed."

"I said no!" she literally shouted, feeling a little flushed.

Seungcheol turned himself facing her, walking backwards. "You didn't seem like you said 'no'."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter