3rd chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the second day of the new term, Minhee went to school, sitting beside Hyerim as usual. Just one thing that was unusual, she found out that Seungcheol had been staring her the whole time, she kept glancing at him, she thought he would turned away if she caught him staring, because it was rather uncomfortable, but no, he didn't budge.

Seungcheol suddenly stood up and walked toward their seat, making Hyerim all confused again. "Hey, Seungcheol is walking toward us," Hyerim whispered in panic, secretly glancing at Seungcheol who became closer and closer.

"I know, don't stare at him." Minhee warned her, while looking outside the window, pretending to not notice anything.

Seungcheol stood in front of Hyerim, he told her to go outside for a second, with his hand-gestures.

Hyerim didn't know what was actually happening, but she could sense that what Seungcheol wanted is to talk to her personally. "Minhee, I'm going to go to the toilet." Hyerim lied and rushed outside.

Damn Hyerim, why did you go, Minhee groaned in her thought.

"Minhee~" Seungcheol whined as soon as Hyerim went outside the class. He sat on Hyerim's seat and stared at Minhee's back because she was looking outside the window, adoring her silhouette. Seungcheol felt he was ignored, then he hugged her and rested his head on her neck.

Minhee surprised, she just knew him yesterday, she even knew his name from her friend, and all that she could remember was, she wasn't in a good term with him. She tried to escape but she was too weak, "What do you want? Let go of me," she asked in frustration.

"It's so cold, and I think I've caught a cold since you left me at the convenience store yesterday." Seungcheol answered, purposely making his tone like a little kid, he moved the chair closer to Minhee.

Seungcheol began to sniffs, "You smells like hrape, I like it." He moved his head closer and closer until her nose touched her neck.

All that Minhee wanted to do is scream and punch him in the face. But he could be right, he might really get a cold, because she left him in the convenience store. "I'm just letting you because i feel sorry for yesterday, but if you don't let go of me in the count of 3. I'm ready to kick your 'thing'," Minhee threatened.

Seungcheol widened his eyes, he never meet such strong and scary girl like her. The words successfully made Seungcheol stand, even before 3 seconds.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ok, study hard, My Minhee." Seungcheol said as she pecked Minhee's forehead and left her dumbfounded.

 

The bell rang, students in the entire school were running to their own class, it was really hectic and slowly b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter