16th chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could he say that? How dare he tell everyone about that? How am I suppose to stay calm then?

"Hello?" Mrs. Jeon waved her hand in front of Minhee's face. A friendly smile was on her face.

Minhee snapped out of her thoughts, she looked around, class, Mrs. Jeon, okay, that makes sense.

"You look pale, Minhee." Hyerim said, feeling worried. "Do you want to go to the infirmary?"

Minhee nodded lightly, she stood from her seat by Hyerim's help, "Yes, I think I should rest for a while."

"Get back if you feel better."

Minhee nodded, she went to the infirmary quietly, there was no one in the infirmary so she just lied down on one of the beds. There was no voice at all inside the infirmary, there were only the sounds from outsid. Minhee never liked the infirmary, the smell, the light, the cold atmosphere, she just doesn't feel comfortable being alone in the infirmary. She only went there when she needs too. A few minutes later, she could hear the door opening, the noise from the outside becomes louder, and there were shoes steps sounds. Thinking it was the nurse, she started to speak, "I'm sorry I went inside without permission, I'm feeling a little bit dizzy, so I'll get back after I rest."

There was no answer after she spoke, so Minhee woke up and sat on the bed, she was going to stood up to look at it, when someone opened the curtain. It was Seungcheol, he was supposed to be in the class, attending Mrs. Jeon's subject, but why was he there? "Seungcheol, what are you doing here?"

Seungcheol just smiled, he went closer then sat on the bed, "Figured you'll find the infirmary uncomfortable alone."

Minhee looked down, staring at her own hand. How could he know it all? She gulped, she closed her eyes, tried to gather all of the courage she had, then asked, "What do you want for your birthday?" her head became lower and lower, for other people, things like that was easy, but not for her.

"Eh? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter