8th chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol was sitting on the bench, starring at Minhee who was sitting on the bench too, but across him, across the basketball court, with other students including Hyerim, looking like she lost her soul. Suddenly some girls stood in front of him, blocking his way to look at her, they were cheering at the basketball game. Seungcheol looked up to the girls, the girls weren’t facing him, but still, they’re blocking his way.

What are these girls doing here, Seungcheol got annoyed. He stood up and walked pass the girls to check on her again, but he couldn’t find her on the bench. Seungcheol looked around, and he still couldn’t find her, so he ran, hoping he could find her. He stopped when he saw a girl with a ponytail walking outside the gym, he followed her.

He paused before he could enter the school building. She was walking ahead from him, he saw she was trying hard to open the entrance door. He wanted to help her so much, but he knew he'd just shove him away and he couldn't do what he was supposed to do. After a while, Minhee succeed opening the door, she went inside. Seungcheol just quietly followed her from behind.

Minhee walked to the stairs, suddenly, she fell to the front, it was the same stair that she climbed everyday, yet she tripped. She tried to stand up but it’s too hard. Even after standing up, she'd just tripped and fell on her knees.

Seungcheol was desperately resisting not to help her, but he just couldn't do it. “Ah, I can’t resist this,” he walked toward her and help her to stand, and helped her pass the stairs.

After they passed it, being her usual self, she let herself go from Seungcheol by force, and walked by herself in difficulty. He followed her again, thinking another way to do what he wanted to, “I sprained my wrist, take me to the infirmary.” he lied.

Minhee glanced at him, he was acting like he really sprained his ankle. Then she took him to the infirmary, as soon as they went inside, Minhee searched for the ice pack, she crouched and opened the cupboard with her weak arms. “Stop spraining your body part, do some warm-up before you exercise,” Minhee nagged.

Seungcheol chuckled, he quietly approached h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter