15th chapter

Cheeky Pride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students will be getting home from the resort at the afternoon, it was still early in the morning. The other students were still in their room, sleeping. While Minhee and Hyerim were on their way to the hot bath-tub, so that they didn't need to queue later. It's a Japanese styled public hot bath tub, so it's big and designed not for personal using.

Minhee and Hyerim were sitting next to each other in the bath tub, enjoying the warmth of the water, and the silence around them. Minhee could feel a sense of exhaustion in her body began to improve because of the warm water. "Did you see them?" Hyerim asked suddenly, she rested her back on the wall and laid her head on the edge of the tub.

"What?"

"The girls, they were preparing for Seungcheol's present?"

"Seungcheol's present?" Minhee didn't understand what Hyerim was saying at all, if it is related to Seungcheol, she should have known because he told her everything about him, although she never responded, actually she was quietly listening.

"Yup, today is his birthday, right? I didn't know Seungcheol is that popular, and I saw some of the present earlier, and I remembered I saw branded things." Said Hyerim as she tried to remember the things she saw earlier in the room, slightly amazed by Seungcheol's popularity and secretly envied him.

So he is mad because I didn't know his birthday? We're talking a lot but I'm sure I never heard him talking about his birthday... oh! I remember him saying it to me! But I didn't remember the exact date, so it turns out to be today..

"Minhee," Hyerim's voice woke her from her thought. "What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing," Minhee shook her head lightly, she stood up and went outside the bath tub, She wore a towel around her body, and untied her bun.

"You're done?" Hyerim asked, looking up to Minhee, pouting because she still wanted to enjoy the warm water.

Minhee nodded, she didn't talk much, then she went to the locker room*. (*Before entering the room with the big bath-tub, they must pass the locker room first, it's where they put their belongings before entering the room)

As she opened the door, the first things she saw was Seungcheol, he was topless and was folding his t-shirt to put it to the locker. "Oh my god," she gasped. Minhee shut , considering there are still Hyerim inside and she didn't want to make it suspicious to her.

Minhee quickly closed the sliding door so Seungcheol won't see Hyerim who was still inside, literally . Seungcheol's expression didn't change, he wasn't surprised, he wasn't look happy too, just... flat.

"What are you doing here?" Minhee asked nervously, she still remembered the words Seungcheol said when he was drunk the previous day. Even though she didn't even sure whether he remember it or not.

"It's quiet here so I thought nobody is here." Seungcheol answered, he pointed his surrounding with his index finger. "Sorry, I should just go," he added, he unfolded his shirt and immediately put it on, he turned around, walked toward the door to go out.

He slid the door, and stepped out, "Hey," Minhee calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter