I will Protect You

When Your Near

-Jessica's POV-

I don't see Donghae anywhere when I woke up, I roamed my head in every corner of the room but I can't see him..

"Where did he go?" I said.

I was about to get my phone at the side table but I saw a piece of paper underneath my phone.. I picked it up and saw that it was a letter from Donghae...

 

Dear Ice Princsess...

I have to leave early, but I will be back soon.. Theres just some things that I have to fix right away, always rember that I LOVE YOU until the last breathe I take.

Love,

Fishy Prince<3

"What does he have to fix? Is it that urgent?" I said.

A nurse went into my room.. While she was fixing something on my decstrose, she keeps on glancing on me.

"Umm.. excuse me Miss, Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"Umm.. no but,..." The nurse said in hesitant.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Umm.. have you seen the newspaper mam?" She said.

"Not yet, why?" I said.

"I think you should see it to yourself, I'll get a newspaper.. I'll be right back." the nurse said and went outside, What could it be about? I got confused, after a while.. the nurse came back.

"Here mam...." she said and handed the newspaper to me.

It was at the front page... They wrote it something about me.

PRESIDENT OF SOSHI HOTELS AND COMPANY BECOMES A VICTIM OF A GOLD DIGGER!

JESSICA JUNG - A YOUNG GIRL WHO BELIEVES THAT FAIRY TALE DOES EXIST IN REAL LIFE.

MR. LEE DONGHAE IS HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH WHO?

AN ANGEL? OR A ?

Why? Tears started to roll over my face, I sobbed and crumpled the newspaper. I threw it and the nurse took it.

"Why? Why does it have to be about me? Why are they making up fake stories? I sobbed and burried my face on my pillow.

"Im sorry mam.. I shouldn't have let you see the newspaper." the nurse said.

"Im sorry but can you please leave me alone?" I said.

The nurse left the room. I tried to hold on to my tears. Suddenly, my hone rang.. it was a call from Tiffany. I answered it and she said Hae was in the TV, I took the remote control and turned the TV on. Hae was really in the TV, He was talking in front of many reporters.

"Please, I beg you.. stop writing up false news about the people around me, its fine if your only putting up all the negative issues in me.. but for this people? Their not worthy for this crazy world. Jessica, she is at the hospital right now. She's suffering the stress that all of you were causing. Can't you have atleast give us the privacy that we needed?" Donghae said. The reporters are quiet, none of them asks questions for the whole duration of the press conference.

"Jessica..." Donghae continued. "I don't know if your watching, but I hope your hearing me out on this. I love you, I will do everything.. everything to protect you. Please, stay strong for me.. for us." He stepped down on the podium and went out of the hall. I turned off the TV. I smiled with tears. Lots of crazy things happened to me lately, but atleast.. I have Donghae at my side.

Donghae returned to the hospital right after the press conference. He went inside my room and lied down beside me.

"Pabo yah..... Why did you do it?" I said.

"Like what I said Princess... I will do everything to protect you." He said in calm.

"I love you too Donghae..." I said.

"I love you more my princess...." He said.

----------

Days... Weeks and months have passed, its been a while since we've been to a very rough start. Reporters and the press have stopped writing up some false news about us. We have moved on and we were finally having happy thoughts. Siwon and Tiffany even have started dating already, and its official.. After Donghae pushed Siwon so hard to pursue his feelings for Tiffany. Im back of being a Front Office Attendant, after a long begging process to Donghae.. he finally allows me to be at the place where I suppose to be in.

"Hey guys... what do you think of having a beach party?" Donghae said as we were having lunch with Siwon, Tiffany Eunhyuk (Donghae's cousin) and Hyoyeon (Donghae's ex-secretary who was already happily married with Eunhyuk).

"Sounds great! so when are we going to have it?" Siwon asked.

"What about next week?" Eunhyuk said.

"Ok.. Next week, We will just meet at Paradise Beach Resort." Donghae said.

"Umm.. oppa, I still need to ask permission to dad.. you know he's not favorable of me having an outside activities." I said.

---

"NO.... " Dad said while he was drinking he's hot coffee. Just what I thought, he'll never gonna let me go to the beach.

"Ajjushi... You don't have to worry about Sica, I'll be coming with them.. I'll take care of her."

"I said no.. Im sure you can't go along with Sica the whole time, specially when you had your boyfriends at that beach." Dad said.

"But dad.. Im old enough to take care of myself, Can't you trust me?" I said.

"Sica.. I should go now, Your dad is right. Bye" Tiffany said and leaves the house immediately.

"What? wait.. Tif!" I said. "Dad please.. trust me, I won't do any stupid things.. really!!!" I turned to Dad.

"I know you won't but, I can't trust your boyfriend." Dad said.

"What? Dad.. come on, I'm not a child anymore.. I know whats right and wrong, ok?" I said.

"....." Dad didn't responded.

"Allright.. You can come with us if you want to, all of you. I guess I don't have any other choice." I told Dad then Mom, Krystal and Yoona who was with us every weekends.

------------------

How was this chapter? please comment :)