Got Caught

When Your Near

TIFFANY's POV

"Fany! I miss you!!!" Sicca said hugging me tightly.

"Sica-ahh!! I miss you too, How are you? Is Mr. Lee treating you wellin there?"

"He's a monster! a devil! Grr... I hate him!" Sica said with hatred.

"Whow, whow! Chill out ice princess.... Why? is he that arrogant?" I said trying to bring back her calmness.

"Fany, help me..... please help me get back to our department." Sica is now calm.

"Eh? How?" I said.

"Mr. Choi! Yes, that's right, ask him....please fany, your my only hope."

"Wheeh??? Why me? no way!" Im blushed. Oh well, why does Mr. Choi always has this effect on me? I remember that day when he approach me and tried to ask me something but said he forgot about what he's suppose to say. Hmm.. what could it be?

"Fany!" Sica bringa me back to my consciousness.

"Yah! you frightened me!"

"Your spacing out again! you were always like that whenever Mr. Choi is mentioned huh.."

"What? no, I'm not spacing out. I'm just thinking of something else."

"Thinking of what?"

"I was thinking about what to do to help you...."

"Talk to Mr. Choi...."

"Don't you have any other way?"

Sica just simply nod with a sad face.

"Ok fine! I guess I don't have any choice anymore/"

"Really? You will do it for me?"

"Ahuh!"

"Fany-ahhh!!!! I love you....." Sica huggedme tightly with a very big smile on her face.

"I have to go back nowto Mr. Lee's office. I want to be there while he hasn't arrive." Sixa said.

"Ok! Since I still had a lot of free time, i'll just take this to talk to Mr. Choi..."

"Fany... Thank you!! really .. really thank you, your the best of all the bestfriends that I have...."

"Yah! How many bestfriends do you have huh?"

"Of course one and its only you..."

"Ok! You should go now, I'll see you later."

"Bye Fany!! Fighting!!!!!"

 

I just waved on her and turned my back  to go to Mr. Choi's office. I will go talk to him regarding Sica's situation. When I reached the door of his offoce.. I realesed a deep breathe.

" This is for Jessica, No matter what may come... at least I did and tried my best." I said to myself.

I knocked at the door but no one answered, I tried knocking again but still.. no response.

"Hmm.. where could he be? luch break is almost over but he wasn't back yet."

I decided to break inside his office and just leave a not. I opened the drawer in his table to get a piece of paper, When I heard the door opens, I felt frightened. He might accused me for something else if he sees me in here that's why I hid myself at the back of the book shelf.

25 minutes has passed but no sign of them leaving the office. Mr. Choi is talking with Mr. Lee and I can hear every single words that comes out from their mouth. I felt my cheeks turns burning red.

...." Mr. Choi... likes me???" I thought.

Then I just feel like my nose is ichy and then I sneezed loudly.

.."OMG! now what am I gonna do?" I thought.

I casn sensed that they are heading to my direction, so I decided to show myself. They were shocked when they saw me at the back of the bookshelf.

"Ms. Hwang!??" they both siad it.. some kind of like a duet song.

"Ummm...." I don't know what to say, I look so uncomfortable seeing these two guysconfusely.

"How long have you been in here?" Mr. Choi asked me.

"Umm.. Long enough to hear what you are just talking about.. ok! I'm sorry, I know I shoid'nt be here but I really nedd to talk to you Mr. Choi." I said it straight without any pauses. Im trembling.

"I know why your here Ms. Hwang. Is it because of Ms. Jung?" Mr. Choi said.

"Yes Mr. Choi! Im here to beg for my friend's position." I said.

"But I've got no control about it, Mr. Lee? What can you say?" Mr. Choi told me thenm faced Mr. Lee to know his side.

Then no chance at all.. I can see Mr. Lee's evil smile.

"Im sorry Ms. Hwang.. but I think Ms. Jung needs this. Maybe you don't get it for now but Im sure you'll understand why I did this." Mr. Lee said seriously.

I just nod with disappointment and tried to leave the office, But then Mr. Lee stopped me from leaving.

"Wit!" Mr. Lee said.

"Yes sir?" I said.

"You barge into Mr. Choi's office, you need to get a disciplinary action for it." He said.

"What? No.. Ms. Hwang, its ok.. you can go now." Mr. Choi said, trying to let me leave but I refuse.

"No Mr. Choi, I deserve to be punished, I came inbto your office without even asking permission. If I need to be demoted like what you did to Jessica, then its fine with me." I said with teary eyes.

"Who said something about demoting you?" Mr. Lee said smiling evily.

"Sir?" I said with confusion.

"You will not be demoted Ms. Hwang but insted, you've got to go on a date with Mr. Choi." Mr. Lee said.

"What?" Mr Choi said. "But..." he added but I barged in.

"Ok! if its a pinushment that I need to do, then Im on it. I'll go on a date with Mr. Choi." without saying anything else, I left the office and released a big exhale.

---

Siwon's POV

"Expalin!" I said angrily to Hae. I don't care if he's my boss. What he just did to me is so embarrassing.

"What? It's just one date, What's wrong with that?" Hae said. "..And besides she said yes, right?" He added.

"Yes, she said yes..." I just felt happy. No.. not just happy, I felt like Im on top- of the world. My heart beats so fast like its the first time ever happen to me.

"Then problem solved." Hae said then leaves me at my office.

------

oops!!! sorry for the long hiatus... how was it?? please comment and suggest if you have anything to share, This chapter is more on SiFany, but next chapter will be flooded with HaeSica.. hehe!! keep reading ~