The Punishment

When Your Near

~From now on, you will come to this hotel as my newest

Personal Assistant..............Personal Assistant........Personal Assistant!!!!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!............"

"Unnie!! wake-up! your dreaming!" Yoona trying to wake me up in the middle of anightmare.

"Huh? What? Ooh! thank goodness, it's just a dream." I said with relief.

"Why? What was that dream all about? You look very scared." Yoona said.

" It wasn't a dream, its a nightmare! the President/Ceo of soshi company is demoting me from being a front office attendant to become his personal assistant." I told Yoona everything about my dream.

"Unnie..." Yoona trying to tell me something but my phone rang that I have to answer it first, its a call from an unknown number.

-CONVERSATION-

Jessica: Hello?

Caller: Good evening Miss, this is Kim Hyoyeon, secretary of Mr. Lee Donghae from Soshi Hotels and Company. Is this Ms. Jessica Jung?

Jessica: Yes?

Hyoyeon: Ms. Jung, Mr Lee instructed me to tell you that he needs you tomorrow at his office at 7am.

Jessica: Eh? Why?

Hyoyeon: He said that you were his newest Personal Assistant that why he needs you tomorrow at that early.

Jessica: What?? Oh no!! this is not a dream!!!

Hyoyeon: Pardon Ms.?

Jessica: Umm.. nothing! ok, I'll be there at his office at exactly 7am.

Hyoyeon: Thank you Ms. Jung and goodnight.

Jessica: Thank you as well Ms. Kim.

-END OF CONVERSATION-

Once I hang upmy phone, Yoona went closer to me and explained everything to me. She said that after Mr. Lee told me about the demotion, I got fainted and Tiffany with Mr. Choi brought me here in her apartment to have some rest.

"Yoona, where's Tiffany?" I asked her.

" Mr. Choi and Tiffany Unnie went back to the hotel after they make sure that your fine. Don't worry unnie, Tiffany unnie will be back her after her shift so that she can acompany you o going back home." Yoona told me.

"Oh my! what have I done? How would Mom and Dad react about this?" I said with tear eye.

"Unnie, don't worry! I'm sure Mom and Dad would understand."Yoona said trying to make me feel better.

DONGHAE's POV

"That Girl! she even said it in front of all the new hired employees and the rest of the heads of each departments. But I will make her suffer. I'll make sure that she'll experience hell. She will regret all those things that she said." I said to myself inside my office. I was really shocked about what that girl just said. And in the middle of my outburst, someone just opened the door in my office and run towards my table.

"Oppa!!!!" Sunny said.

"Yah! stop running, your in my office.. you should act properly."

"Mianhe oppa! ne? is it that you hired a new assistant? is she pretty? prettier than Sunye unnie? am I going to have a new unnie?"

"Yah! what's with all those question? and wehre do you know about me having a new assistant?" I asked angreely.

"Hyoyeon unnie told me, and don't yell on me!" Sunny said with tears falling on her eyelids.

"I'm sorry, don't cry.. Oppa is not angry, I was just stressed with work."

"Awwwwh... are you ok oppa? are you sick? do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No... oppa is fine, don't you know that....." before Donghae continued, Sunny butted in reciting what Donghae might say.

"...Oppa is stronger than SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah I get it."

"So where do you want eat dinner?" Donghae asked Sunny.

"Umm.... Pizza!!!!!!!!" Sunny said cheerfully.

"Pizza? you only want pizza for dinner?"

Sunny just simply nod with excitement.

"Ok.... Miss Kim?" I called Hyoyeon and instructed her to make a call to order a pizza.

SIWON's POV

"Hmmmm.... Birthname, Stephanie Hwang, Korean name, Hwang Miyoung, Birthplace, Los Angeles, California but raised Diamond Bar and at the age of ten, They migrated to in Seoul, South Korea for her father's work.............."

"Gotcha! aish, not woth that p[rofile again." Donghae caught me reading Tiffany's profile. "Yah! Why don't you go talk to her and ask her for a date?" he added.

"Well I'm not like you... so how's it going between you and Ms. Jung?" I asked him to change the topic.

"Man! she's different. She's the coldest girl I've ever met in my entire life!"

"Then bring her back to where she really belongs, the front office department needs her. Come on dude! when are you going to withdraw that punishment?"

"Until I got bored!" *evil laugh* "Wait, why does this conversation falls on me? This was about you and Ms. Hwang."

"What about us?"

"You know, Don't you want to have moves to be close to her?" I sigh and said. "I tried once but it didn't work out."

-FLASHBACK-

"Hai Miss Hwang!"

"Oh! Hello Mr. Choi, is there any problem?"

"Umm... "

"Mr. Choi? Are you alright? You look pale."

"Ms. Hwang, Umm... can I......"

"Tif!"

"Aish! yah.... Sica, will you please don't yell out my name in public."

"Oh! sorry... Hai Mr. Choi!"

"Ehe... Hello"

"Tif, Im starving... Lets go have some lunch together."

"Wait, Mr. Choi? you have something to say right?"

"What? Who? me? oh! I forgot, you should go now."

"Yeah! Come on Tif, lets go....."

"Ok, ok!{ but stop dragging me... Bye Mr. Choi!"

"Bye Mr. Choi!" Sica added.

"Bye!"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"So Jessica is involve huh..." Donghae said.

"Kinda....."

"Why don't you invite her again?"

"Then? What if she says no?"

"Well, nothing wrong in trying."

"What about Jessica? What if she..."

"Whoe! chillax man.. leave her to me. All you've got to do is to ask her (Tiffany0 and tell her that you want to have dinner with her tonight."

"What? Tonight? why so soon? no! I still need some more time to........"

"To what? to have some more guts? Is this how coward you are?"

"What?"

"Yes! You're a coward dude. Because if your not, you've already told Miss Hwang about what you really feel for her."

"Aaaaaaaaccchhhhooooooooo!"

Our arguement was interupted by a girl sneezing at the back of my book shelf.

"What the?! Who's there? show yourself!" Hae said with demands.

Bit by bit, the girl showed herself in. Hae and I got shocked .

"Ms. Hwang???!!!!" We both said it like we were singing a duet song.

------------

well?? how bad is it??? hehehehe... sorry for the long wait! any comments and suggestions are free, so leave some ok?? :)))