Making it to the public

When Your Near

-Jessica's POV-

I lied down on my bed and thinked of the things happened to me for the day.. Time fly so fast, I saw Ok Taecyeon and I had a boyfriend in one snap. Now what? What might happen the next day. I reached out on my phone from the side table and dialed Tiffany's Number.

"Tif?" I said.

"Yah! Jung Jessica.. What happen to you? I've been so worried about you. Are you ok?" she said.

"Im sorry Tiff.. I just had to......" I wanted to tell her about me and Donghae-oppa, but I just remembered what Donghae-oppa said. "Neh, nevermind." I continued.

"Your hiding something from me, I know you Jessie... tell me, please?" She said.

"It's really nothing Tiff.. but anyways, what about you? Are you ok? I mean, is everything ok between you and Mr. Choi?" I said, trying to change the topic.

"........." she's just silent, she didn't responded.

"Yah! I knew it, Are you falling out for him? do you really like him that much?" I asked her continously.

"I just thought we had it mutual, Im just having too much expectation from him.. I thought maybe he likes me too since he asked me to go out on a date." she sounds sniffing and looks like crying.

"Are you crying? Is this about what happen at noraebang? When Mr. Choi introdused you as his friend to Mr. Ok? Fany-ahh... don't worry, maybe Mr. Choi has plans for the both of you" I just said that, maybe because it might be the same as what Donghae-oppa is planning to do.

"Jessie... Im alright, after all.. who am I to be hurt like this, we didn't even made it official.. Don't worry, I'll be fine." she said. I know she'll be fine, she's stronger than I am.

"Ok Tif.. I'll hung up now, see you tomorrow." I said and turned the call off. I stared on my phone wallpaper, it was my first pic with my first boyfriend. I thought of calling him,...

"No Sica, don't.. he might be sleeping already." I thought, but suddenly.. my phone rang.

Calling...

Fishy Prince <3

"Hello?" I said as I answer his phone call.

"Hows my Ice Princess?" He said sweetly.

"Im Fine fishy.. Why did you call?" I giggled.

"Why? am I not allowed to call you? ok, I'll hang up now...." He said jokingly.

"No..... I was just asking." I said.

"Neh.. I just can't sleep and I missed you. hehe" He said.

"Oppa..." I said.

"Whats that princess?" He said.

"Can I ask a favor?" I said.

"Anything for toy Princess? what is it?" He asked.

"Its about Tiffany and Mr. Choi,  Tiffany likes him.. and I think Mr. Choi likes her too.. Can we set them up for a date?" I said.

"Great Idea..." He said.

"Oppa.. can we talk about this tomorrow? I feel so sleepy now." I said.

"Sure my princess.. sleep well and goodnight, saranghae...." He said.

"neh oppa, sleep well too... saranghae." I said.

We said goodnight to each other before we turned that phone call off. The next day, I went to the Hotel early, as I enter the employee's entrance, the security guard put me on hold. He said Im not allowed to enter the hotel anymore.

"What? why?.." I asked the guard.

"It was the President's order Miss..." the guard said.

OMO.... now what? hmm, I tried to call Donghae but he doesn't answer my calls. I went to the main entrance and looked out for Tiffany at the Front Desk, but she was not there. I asked Nicole the other front desk attendant if where Tiffany is and she told me that Tiff is at the Grand Ballroom function hall. I tried to call her too but she doesn't answer either. "What is going on?" I thought. I went  up to the third floor and looked for the Grand Ballroom. I keep on calling her but she still not picking up, Tears are about to fall on my cheeks.. Then I reached the Grand Ballroom, without any doubt.. I released a big exhale, after that I opened the door.

People inside are staring at me with smiles, 'Why?' I saw Tiffany is there, Mr. Choi as well. I got surprise after I saw my close friends family with the crowd. My Dad, Mom, Yoona and Krystal. Press are also there, they shot pictures and videos of me as I enter the hall. The place is full of pink flowers, those are my favorite. I don't know what to feel, Im confused and lots of questions are running on my head.. A cute girl which I think she's about 10 years old is walking thru the aisle, she gave me a boquet of pink flowers, then a guy wering casual appeared in front of me..

You are completely beautiful
I just can’t live without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

It was Donghae, he sings while walking thru the aisle..


I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day
I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

We had eye to eye contact as he stand in front of me, he hold on to my hands and walked with me on the aisle.. he continued singing..

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh
It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

I’ve only given her my everything
I will love you forever, oh

Cause you are so beautiful
I want your lips to belong only to me
Cause you are so beautiful
I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly

He took me at the center of the hall, we were facing the crowd.. hands holding. He kneeled in front of me, Everybody gasps.

"What is this oppa?? What is this all about? Why is everybody in here? including my parents?" I asked continously.

"Jung So Yeon, Jung Jessica, Jessie, Sica, Ice Princess, You may have different names and nicknames.. but there is only one person who makes my heart beat like this." He took my hand and placed it into his heart.

"Oppa... what can I say?" I felt my hot burned cheeks and smiles so big.

"Please just say yes, Will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

Everybody was so quiet, waiting for my answer. I gazed around the place and saw my family smiling at us.

"Of course Fishy Prince,..... " I said.

Everybody cheered loudly, they clapped their hands. Donghae stood up and hugged me tightly. He kissed me on my forehead, down to my nose, and landed his lips on mine. Our first kiss, a simple smack on the lips makes the crowd cheered more louder.

 

-Donghae's POV-

Finally.. we are now official, I felt like I'm the happiest guy in the world. I really want to make my confession to her more special, thats why I contacted Ms. Hwang about Jessica's personal favorites. She keeps on asking if why did he ask thats why I told her the whole thing. She was so surprised after I told her everything.

Flashback

"Ok, I will help you to that but you have to promise me one thing,... Please don't hurt her, arra?" she said.

She invited every close friends they had to come, but I decided to personally ask permission to her parents. I went to their house at 6am, I bet Sica was still asleep. I tried to doorbell.. a lady around 4o's opened the door.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" she said.

"Good Morning mam.. My name is Lee Donghae." I said.

"Who are you again? Lee Donghae?" A girl apeared from the bag of the lady.

"Yes.." I said.

The girl whispered something to the lady..... I guess he knows me.

"Oh? so your our Jessica's boss? Please come in sir...." the lady said. They brought me into their house. Their house looks so neat and clean, not that big but simple. Too obvious that people leaving in there was a happy family. "Please sit down sir..." she said.

"Thank you mam...." I said formally.

"Yoona.. Please get Mr. Lee a cup of coffee." she told the girl whose right behind her. "So what brings you here Mr. Lee? By the way, Im Jessica's Mom.. Jessica is still sleeping, do you like me to woke her up?" she said.

"Its ok mam... actually, I'm here to talk with you and Mr. Jung.. is he here?" I said. I got a bit nervous, but this is now or never. I have to deal with this.

"Oh? What do you want to talk about? Is it about Jessica? Is she not doing well at work?" She asked.

"Umm... no mam, she's fine actually.. the truth is........" I paused for a while. The girl named yoona which I guess its her sister placed the coffee at the table near us.

"Eomma.. I told appa that we have visitor, he said he'll be coming over." the girl said.

"Dear? Yoong says we had visitor?" Mr. Jung came out. I stood up and greeted Mr. Jung.

"Annyeong Haseyo Mr. Jung.. My name is Lee Donghae." I introdused myself.

"He is Jessica's Boss.." Ms. Jung said.

"Oh! Annyeong Haseyo Mr. Lee.. please sit, what can we do for you? and why the sudden visit?" Mr. jung said.

"Im sorry to disturb you at this hour Mr. Jung... I know its kind of informal, but I would like to ask permission on something.. I really like your daughter, You know? a lot. Actually, we felt the same way." They looked at each other and turned their head back on me.

"Mr. Lee.. do you know what your saying?" Mr. Jung said.

"Yes sir, I know sir... " I stood up and kneeled in front of them. "Please let me in to your daughter's life. She means everything to me and I promise to take care of her." I bowed to them.

"Oh dear, stand up sir... you don't need to bow down to us, come on." Mrs. Jung said. I stood up and got back to my seat.

"Excuse me Mr. Lee, if you may excuse us.. I have to talk to my wife alone." Mr. Lee said.

"Of Course Sir.." I said. They stood up and went a bit farther on me, they had a whisper talk.. after a short while they want back to their seat.

"Mr. Lee.. I'll go straight to the point, Jessica is my Princess.. we loved our daughter so much.. and IF she ever accepts you, you will be her first boyfriend.. now, can we make a deal?" Mr. Jung said.

""Whatever you want sir..." I said.

"Once I knew that Jessica was hurt because of you.. you will never ever gonna see her again.. is that understood?" He said.

"Thats a deal sir.... so, can I consider it as a yes sir?" I asked.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung nodded with smiles.

"Jinja??? huwaaaa..... komawo Mr. and Mrs. Jung, I promise you that I'll take care of your daughter." I stood up and bowed to them repeatedly, Mrs. Jung laughed to it.

"Oh by the way Mr. Lee... do you want us to wake her up?" Mrs. jung said.

"Ah.. no-no-no.... actually I have another thing to discuss with you, it is why I came here this early." I said.

""Oh yes, If I may ask you, Why this early?" Ms. Jung said.

I told them everything about my plan. They got excited, specially her sister Yoona."

"Eomma.... Eonnie is so lucky, that was just so romantic." she said. "I'll be the one to choose eonnie's dress for today." she said excitedly and run off upstairs.

"Goodluck on your plans Mr. Lee." Mr Jung reached his hand and we shake hands.

"Thank you sir... " I said. "I better go now sir, Sica might be awake." I continued.

"Of course... Im sure you don't want her to caught you in here." He chuckled.

I went to my car after a short goodbyes with the Jungs. exhaled a deep breathe.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I shouted in relief inside my car. Its like a big thorn was pulled out in my chest.

End of Flashback

"Oppa... saranghae..." Jessica told me.

"I love you more My Princess..." I said.

"Ehem.. ehem..." A man behind us cleared his throat.  It was Mr. Jung.

"Appa!!!!!!!" Jessica turned back and hugged her Dad, I also did faced Mr. Jung as well. Mrs. Jung, Yoona and the youngest Krystal was also there.

"Did you know something about this surprise?" she said to her dad. Her dad smiles.

Her mom Mrs. Jung told her everything about what happen this early morning.

"So you were there this morning?" she asked me.

"Uhuh..." I said.

"Why didn't you woke me up?" she told the Jungs.

"Yah! how can he make a surprise proposal if wewoke you up? Pabo-Sica...." Krystal interupted.

Everybody burst into laughter. After the party, I told the driver to take the Jungs back to their house, other guests and friends also went off too. Employees got back to their stations, including Ms. Hwang and Siwon.

"Yah! whats this all about huh?" Jessica said as she patted my shoulders.

"Surprise?" I said.

"Oppa... Komawo, this is just too much." She said.

We were at the roofdeck of the biulding. Sitting side by side watching the blue skies up above. Flowers at the mini garden blooms with fragrance. "You deserve it my princess.." I said.

"Oppa.. its so beautiful up here." she said gazing around the area.

"Your far way beautiful than this Princess.." I said. "Sica...." I continued.

"hmm?" she looked at me.

Eyes locked to each other. Our faces are only an inch closer. I pressed my lips to hers. She responded on my kiss, We kissed passionately like theres no tomorrow.

----------------

How was it? I think I made it more longer, keke.. please subscribe and comment :)