Time to Try

When Your Near

-Donghae's POV-

After I sang My Everything, I was finally released from the past. Am I ready to face a new world with someone else? Then I remembered my purpose on coming here.

Flashback

"And by the way sir, if your down and feeling lonely? try to go to noraebang, its fun to release your stress when singing." Ms. Jung said and head out of my office..

I caught myself smiling after Ms. Jung leaves the office. Why? I got confused and relaxed my self. I closed my eyes and meditated. DUGUN... DUGUN... DUGUN... I felt my heart beats so fasts. Im not sure but I have to make a confirmation of it. Am I falling for her? Then I remembered what Ms. Jung says before she leaves, Try to go to noraebang? I think this is a good idea, I should try to spend time with her that doesn't involve work.

End of Flashback

I looked around but I can't see her, I went outside and saw her in the corridor.. she's heading to the restroom. I followed her and decided to just wait for her outside, I have to talk to her. While I was outside the restroom, I heard Ms. Jung's voice from the inside...

".. Am I falling for him? NO... this can't be, wake up sica.. Mr. Lee is your boss, and he has a girlfriend. YES! thats right.. forget about him sica, just have fun tonight and focus on your work.. arra?"

So Ms. Jung is also confused, She likes me though she wanted to forget about it because Im her boss.. I think I should tell her my feelings too, maybe she can think about  it. When Ms. Jung went out of the rest room, she ignored me. Im afraid she'd still ignore me but fortunately she turned around and faced me. I don't know what to say, She smiled back and me and I felt my heart melt. I got quiet for a bit, but finally.. I broke my silence by thanking her, I don't even know why "Thank You" is the first word that I ever said to her instead of my true feelings, but I tought of it as a great introduction. Then I told her about Sunye, its just a relief for me to tell her about Sunye, at least it will also make her feel better if she finds out that Sunye is not my girlfriend anymore. Then finally, I confessed...

"I think Im learning to like you.........." I said it.

"Sir? this is a joke right? haha.. I bet it right, quit it out sir." She laughed and turned a back. "Aren't you coming sir? The others might be waiting for us there." she said.

"Im not joking, do you really think everything is a joke to me? Just like I said, I like you Sica-ssi.." I said bravely, I don't care if she dump me this early but I just said it again. "It may sound so weird on you, but yes.. its true, I really like you a lot.. even from the moment that I saw you. I keep on ignoring my feelings, even tried to bully you just to cover up my true feelings. All I know is that Im still trap from the past. Please Sica.. I heard everything you said inside the restroom, Can't we give ourselves a chance?" I continued.

"Yah!!!! Pabo-yah!!!!!!" She hit me on the head, tears rolling down on her cheeks. "Why did you bullied me, when you know that you liked me?" Sica said.

"Like what I said, I tried to cover up my feelings.. Im afraid to be dumped after a major heartache. But now, Im willing to take the risk. With or without your response, atleast I told you the truth." I said and was about to leave but she stopped me with the words that she said that folloes.

"I LIKE YOU TOO MR. LEE........ and Im also willing to take the risks, I know that its too sudden.. all I know is that I just woke up one morning realising that you just can't get out of my head. I like to care for you and I like to take care of you." she said wiping out her tears.

"Don't cry Sica.. you should be happy.. after all, a super duper handsome guy confessed his feelings on you right.." I boast my self on her to make the mood brighter, I took out my handky from my pocket and wiped her tears off.

"Yah! who told you to call me by my name?" she said.

"What? don't I have the right to call you Sica? Ok... why not Ice Princess, hmm.. sounds good! after all, your that cold like an ice huh" I said teasing her.

"Fine Fishy Prince....." she laughed.

I move closer to her, like an inch closer... I move closer, and closer, and closer.. she closed her eyes and i kissed her forehead.

"Sica, Sica, Sica....." I said repeatedly.

"What?" she said.

"Just nothing, I just want to mention your name over and over again." I hugged her tight. "Can we be like this forever?" I continued.

"Right here? outside the restroom?" she chuckled.

"Yah! why don't we go out, you know, just chillin' outside.. A walk at the park or anywhere you want." I said, holding her hands.

"What about Tif and the others? they might be looking for us." she said.

"Leave it to me.." I said and handed out my phone, then I dialed Siwon's phone.

Phone Conversation

Me: Hello Bro, Yes! Im right outside.. Im sorry to say that I have to go now, I forgot something in the office and I still need to finish some reports.

Siwon: Ok bro.. but have you seen Ms. Jung? Tiffany;s looking for her.

Me: Oh yeah.. I just bumped into her just now, she said she needs to go home early because she feels uneasy.

Siwon: Ok, I will tell Tiffany about that.

Me: and bro.. can you take Ms. Hwang to her home? Ms. Jung also told me about that.

Siwon: My Pleasure bro..

Me: OK, I have to go now.. Bye~

End Conversation

"So? I guess you planned to keep this about us to them huh.." Sica said.

"Just for now Ice Princess, I still need to get things ready.. just be cool and relax, for now.. can we go on for our first date?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Kajja.... oppa?" he said and did and aegyo.

"Whats that again?" I said, wanting to hear her calling me oppa.. she's just so damn cute.

"OPPA.... "

I pinched her cheeks and slid my hnds to hers, we walked out of noraebang.. drove out and we just had fun on our first date.

------------------------------------------------

Things turns so fast right? keke.. I hope you got the transistion that I'm trying to relay on the story, I hope you liked it ; )