Unexpected Enemy

When Your Near

Someone's POV

"Go on.. you guys just have fun for now, lets see if you can stiil have those pretty smiles on your faces after I give you the biggest surprise that you'll ever have.. specially you.. JESSICA JUNG!"

-----

Jessica's POV

Tiffany woked me up from a very deep sleep, she said I had a package delivered. A package? in the middle of a vacation trip? Tiffany handed me a box like a size of a shoe box.

"Who sent this?" I asked.

"I don't know.. I just saw that box outside the door room when I got back from a jog. It just had your name on it so I just took it inside. Must be a gift from Donghae huh?" Tiffany said.

"I don;t think so.. Donghae don't do this kind of surprises, and why does he need to leave it outside when he can always give to me personally." I said.

"Just open it..." Tiffany said.

I ripped off the wrapper and began to take off those tapes on the box and opened it.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. An extra large size dead rat was inside the box, I threw it away in fear.

"Who the hell would ever send that thing to you?" Tiffany said.

"I donlt know! I don't know.... I.... I... " I got shaken and can't say anything. I got so scared.

Ring... Ring...

My phone was ringing and it was an unknown number, I answered it but nobody'd speaking up.

"Hey! Who are you? Now is not the perfect time to joke around." I said.

"Hahahahaha... Did you like it?" A woman's voice said on the other line.

"What?" I answered.

"My heart warming gift, hahaha.." The woman said.

"Who are you and why did you send this to me?" I said.

"Hahahaha.... This is just the beginning my friend. Goodbye for now" She hangs up the phone.

"Who is it?" Tiffany said.

"I don't know.. but one thing is for sure, she was the one who send that thing." I told Tiffany.

"Hey.. whats happening here? Did I just heard you screamed?" I saw Donghae came rushed to our room and hugged me.

"What is that thing doing here?" Hyoyeon noticed the dead rat on the floor.

"Some stupid people tries to play a trick on sica..." Tiffany said.

"Oppa... Im so scared, She said this is just the beginning.. I... I don't get what she said, What does that mean?" I cried and burried my face to his chest.

"Did she talk to you? What else did she said?" Donghae asked.

"She called before you arrived... that was just a short call. " I said trying to calm myself.

"I already called the receptionist.. they say they'll send someone to clean the whole room."  Siwon said.

"Come lets go to our room.. bring your things, you too Tiffany. You stay there for the mean time while they clean your room." Donghae said.

"Im Sorry Oppa... I didn't mean to bring chaos to this trip.." I said.

"Sshh.. its not your fault, I promise to do everything to find those people who did this to you. I promise..." Donghae said.

"You don't have to oppa, its alright.. maybe there just trying to play around." I said.

"Are you sure?" Donghae said.

"Yah... Im alright ok?" I said.

-----

We stayed the whole morning on Donghae and Siwon's room.. they stiil keep on talking about the incident this morning.

"One thing is for sure, that prankster might just be around the corner.." Eunhyuk said.

"Guys.. its alright, nothing bad happen to me. Lets just forget about that.. were hjere to enjoy right?" I said.

"We can't just forget about it Sica.. sending a dead rat is not joke." Tiffany said.

"Hmmm.. I really can't figure if whoever did this to you." Siwon said.

A knock from the door made us all silent, the door slowly opened and Ms. Kwon was standing behind it.

"Hai.. I heard what happen, Ms. Jung? are you alright?" Ms. Kwon asked.

"Im ok.. thanks for the concern." I said.

"Oh... Im so sorry, this won't happen again." she said.

"Its alright Ms. Kwon.. theres nothing to worry about." Donghae said.

"Oh please.. if you guys don't have something to do this afternoon, Im inviting you all for a free sauna and body massage at our spa. I won't charge you anything for it, its like an apologetic gift for what happen." Ms. Kwon said.

I wanted to decline.. but something's bothering me that I wanted to make sure of it. That's why I said yes to it.

"Oh great.. so i'll see you guys later at 2pm ok? I'll just let them prepare the spa." Ms Kwon said and left the room.

"Sica? why did you said yes?" Tiffany asked.

"Why? is there something wrong with it? I think going to the spa will help her a lot, its an effective stress reliever." Siwon said.

"Theres just something that doesn't seem right." Tiffany said.

"I know.. thats why I need to go to that spa to figured it out." I said.

"Whats that about?" Donghae asked.

I told them what I have observed, at first Donghae disagreed with my plan but its the only way to prove something that Im afraid its true.

"Alright.. but your not going to that spa alone, I'll be going with you." Donghae said.

"Me too..." Tiffany said.

""Me too." Siwon said.

"Us too" Hyoyeon said.

"Wha-What??" Eunhyuk said.

"Yes.. were all in this together. right Hyuk?" Hyoyeon said.

"Ahh.. Yeyeah.. were coming with you.. to-to that spa, sounds fun right?" Hyuk said.