Consequences

When Your Near

-Jessica's POV-

I woke up early in the morning with too much noise downstairs. I checked out from the window and saw a lot of people with cameras. Someone knocked on the door. When I opened it, it was mom..

"Good Morning Mom... what's' happening outside, why are there so many people." I said.

"I think they were reporters,..." Mom said.

"What? Why are they here?" I asked.

"I think they're here for you, might be asking questions about your relationship with Mr. Lee." she said.

"What??? For what?" I said.

"You know some reporters, they're searching for whats hottest. Your boyfried is a multi billionare, and I think they're here for an interview with you." Mom said as she went closer to the window and peeked outside.

"An interview? with me? Mom... what should I do?" I said as I scratched my head in confussion.

"Thats Why Im here.. is there any chance that you can maybe call Mr. Lee and tell him about this?" Mom said.

"Alright Mom.. hold on." I said.

I took my phone and called Donghae..

CONVERSATION

Me: Oppa..

Donghae: Yes Princess.. missed me?

Me: Neh oppa.. actually, I have more important thing to say.

Donghae: Oh.. what is it? Is there something wrong?"

Me: Neh oppa... There are many reporters outside, I don't know what to do..

Donghae: Jinja??? Aish.. what are they up to? Don't worry sica.. I'm on my way.

Me: Are you sure? I mean there's a lot of reporters in here,...

Donghae: Don't worry Sica.. I can hadle them, I'll see you in a bit.. just hang on, arra?

Me: Ok oppa.. Bye..

End of Conversation

"He will be coming over..." I told mom. I sighed and sat at the bunk of my bed.

"Oh? whats wrong dear?" Mom went near me and tapped my shoulder.

"Eomma.. mianhe for troubling you too much." I made sad face.

"There's nothing to worry about sweety, this is just one of the consequences that you and Mr. Lee should face. Your boyfriend is no ordinary guy. All you've got to do is to stay strong, both of you must help each other to over come this.. ok?" Mom said.

"Where's dad? What did he say about those people?" I asked.

"He's just down stairs.. and don't worry about him. He knows this will happen..." Mom said.

"Mom.... I don't know what to say, but thank you.." I said.

After 30min. Donghae arrived and he had a short talk with the reporters. After that.. they left.

"Oppa....." I rushed to Donghae and hugged him. "What did you told them?" I asked.

"I just told them to leave you guys alone, you had a private life and you deserve some privacy." He said. "Im sorry for dragging you to this situation Princess." He said. "Mr. and Mrs. Jung, I'd like to appologize to you as well. I shouldn't have drag you up on this." His head down and looks so sorry to my parents.

"Nothing to worry about Mr. Lee.. we know this is coming." Dad said.

"I'll make sure this won't happen again.." Donghae said.

"Now if you'll excuse me.. I need have to go now." Dad excuses himself to us. " Krystal.. are you coming with me?" He called out Krystal.

"Yes dad.. jakkaman..." Krystal responded.

Dad and Krystal went off. I got myself ready for work and drove off to the office with Donghae.

Its Lunch break and me and Donghae went to a nearest restaurant. While waiting for the order, I excused myself and went to the restroom. While I was at the cubicle, Some girl were having chitchats outside.

Girl 1: Yah... have you heard the news?

Girl 2: What? You mean that ty assistant who seduced His boss?

Girl 1: Yes.. I heard its Mr. Lee Donghae, The owner of the Soshi Hotels and Company.

My eyes widened after I hear those words, They were talking about us, and they even called me . Tears runned down to my face. I went outside the cubicle, the girls gasps after seeing me. I went out of the restroom crying. I saw Donghae in our seat waiting for me, but I decided to leave the place and run as fast as I could.

-Dongahe's POV-

Where is she? I keep on calling her but she's not answering, I went to the restroom and saw two girls.

"Umm.. excuse me? Have you seen a girl, like around 145cm tall, she's petite with hazel bron hair..." I asked them if they saw sica.

"Oh.. Mr. Lee right?" the girl said. "By the way, my name is Goo Hara." Its nice to meet you.." she continued.

"Oh hello.. so have you seen that girl?" I said.

"Poor oppa.. are you looking for your girlfriend? haha.." the other girl said.

"How dare you talk to my girlfriend about that?" I got mad and yelled at them.. everybody at the restaurant stared at me.

"Oh... see that? see how that girl changed you? Your not like that oppa... You have so much respect on girls." the girl named Goo Hara said.

"Who are you to tell me what I have to do? I don't even know you?" I said.

"Calm Down oppa.. Im not that popular as you are, look..." she said.

I turned my back from them and was surprised on what I saw. People are taking videos and photos of me. Aish! I hate this, can't I have my own privacy?? I went out of the restaurant and drove out as fast as I can. I kept on reaching Sica's phone but still not answering.

"Where the hell is she???" I thought.

I called Tiffany and asked her if she's with her, but she said no.. I even called her sister yoona, but she doesn't know either. Without knowing, I reached Banpo bridge. Why am I here? I stepped out of the car, I want some fresh air. For some instance I hear nothing, its so peaceful. Then a girl's voice appeared.

"Oppa........" she said

"When I turned around, I saw Sica.. Eyes are swollen, she was crying.. I rushed to hug her.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you all along? What happen to you?" I asked her.

"Oppa.. mianhe....." She keeps on cying.

"sshhhh... lets go to other place." I held on to her and took her to the car, we went to some more private place. 

We were at the car, we talked.. things had been a bit rough for us, some people doesn't favored our relationship. I don't know why.

"Sica.. no matter they say, What we feel for each other is the most important." I said.

"I know that oppa.. but this things are all new to me, what if I won't be able to do my responsibilities as your girlfriend? I can't stand on letting all those people saying negative things about you." She sobbed.

"Like what I said, What we feel is more important.. As long as were on this thing together? We can survive." I said, I held on to her hands. Cold hands, I touched her forehead.. burning hot.

"Sica... sica, are you alright? your hot..." I said.

She's not responding, she got unconscious.. I rushed her to the hospital. She got confine causing a very hire fever, the doctor says stress makes her motabolism weak. She must be confined for 5days to have a serious bed rest. I call there home and told Mr. and Mrs. Jung about what happen to her. They rushed to the hospital, they want me to go home to have a rest but I don't want to.. I want to stay beside sica, she still unconscious and I want to be beside her once she woke up.

"Mr. Lee, You can have a rest now..please, Im sure sica won't allow you to be like this.. she will be ok. I promise to call you when she wakes up." Mrs. Lee said. after 24hours without sleep.

"Ok Mrs. Lee, I'll just go home to take a shower, I'll be back later." I said and left the hospital.

I went home and took a shower, After that... I dresses up cassually and packed my things. My phone rang..

Mrs. Jung calling....

"Hello? Mrs. Jung? Any thing wrong?" Isaid as I anwer the phone.

"Nothing Mr. Lee, actually.. I just call to say sica is awake now, and she's looking for you." Mrs. Jung said.

"Thank goodness.. Im on my way now Mrs. Jung." I said and hurriedly went back to the hospital. I bought fruits and flowers on my way.

"Hows my princess?" I said as I enter the room.

"Im alright oppa..." she said weakly.

Mrs. Jung went home when I arrived, I made her assured that I will take care of her daughter.

Suddenly we were surprise with a loud cry from the outside, I went out and saw Tiffany and Siwon. Tiffany was crying.

"Hey dude? what happened here? Why is Ms. Hwang crying?" I said.

"Where's my Sica? Yah!!! pabo... Why did you let this happen to her?" Tiffany said.

"I tried to calm her down but she won't listen to me." Siwon said.

"Please come inside, I think were disturbing the other patients out here." I said. We ent inside and Ms. Hwang runs to Sica.

"Jessie-yah!!!! what happen to you?" Ms. Hwang said in tears.

"Im alright now fany-ahh.. please stop crying." Sica said.

"See? I told you she's fine." Siwon told Ms. Hwang.

Everybody in the room just burst into laughters. Its good to see Sica is back with her charming smiles again.

--------------

The next morning.. I woke up because of Siwon's call.

"Hello? Dude.. whats wrong?" I saidwith low voice cause sica is still asleep.

"Dude.. have you seen the tabloids?" Siwon said.

"Umm not yet, wait I'll check at the door front." I went to the door and got the newspaper from the floor.

I got surprised with the frontpage....

"No way..... " I said.

"Dude.. calm down and listen to me, please don't let Sica know about the news, ok? this might cause her pain." Siwon said.

I crumpled the newspaper in anger. Why? Why do we have to go threw all this crazy people? aish....

"Dude... Hae? are you still their?" Siwon said.

"Yes Bro.. Im still here, can you arrange a press conference for me? I think this people really wants attention so badly." I hanged on to that phone call and got myself ready for the conference. I wrote a note for sica..

Dear Ice Princsess...

I have to leave early, but I will be back soon.. Theres just some things that I have to fix right away, always rember that I LOVE YOU until the last breathe I take.

Love,

Fishy Prince<3

I placed the note beside her bed so that she can easily see it and could reach for it easily, I kissed her forehead and left the room without any noise.

--------------------------

How was it readers, I think this is getting exciting right? keke.. please subscribe and comment :)