Unsure of my Feelings

When Your Near

-Donghae's POV-

It's been 5years from now since Sunye left. She got married with a man who deserves her the most. And for 5years, I had been so hurt and don't even know how to move on. I called Ms. Jung by the phone and ask her to invite Siwon in my office.

"And please make us a cup of coffee Ms. Jung." I instructed her.

"Ok Sir...." she answered back.

Then I noticed, after that incident when I got drunk, Ms. Jung had  been so kind to me, she was not even acting cold on me anymore. After a few minutes, someone knocked on my door.

"You called out for me?" Siwon said as he enters my office.

"Oh! There you are, yes.. actually I have something to ask you." I said.

"What is it?" he sits at my couch.

"Have you ever heard of noraebang? What's it looks like?" I said curiosly.

"You called me out from my office just top ask me about noraebang?" He said.

"Uhuh...." I said and nodded at him.

"Poor kid.., Noraebang is a KTV bar that offers private rooms to costumers where they can sing all they want. Why the sudden question?" He explained.

"Oh! nothing, I just heard it from someone." I said.

"Who?" He sound so confused.

Then someone knocked on on my door and enters the office with two cups and saucer in both hands. Its Ms. Jung.

"Sir? Heres your coffee." She said and smiled innocently. "Good Morning Mr. Choi!" She turned Siwon to greet him, Siwon then greeted her back.

"Thanks Ms. Jung, and by the way.. are you busy  later after work?" I said.

"Umm.. no sir, don't have any plans at all." she answered back.

"Good! I want to discuss something with you and Ms. Hwang later. Please be at the lobby at 8pm." I said and sips at my hot coffee.

"No problem sir." she said.

After that conversation, Ms. Jung went out of the office.

"Bro, whats that all about? and why does it have to involve tiffany?" Siwon said.

"Wait, What? did I just heard a first name basis address with Ms. Hwang? Is there something wrong between you two?" I said.

"Nothing bro, thats just one date." he said and I can see clearly that his cheeks turns red.

"Too slow bro, just one date? but nevermind that uestion for now, I'll talk to you about that on the other day, for now.. can you make a reservation at a noraebang for tonight?" I said.

"Why me? Why not ask Ms. Jung about that?" Siwon said.

"SSSSHHH... lower your voice, she might hear you from the outside." Siwon paused for a while and thinked about something.

"Don't tell me were going to noraebang with those two ladies?" Siwon asked.

I made a meaningful smile as a response.

"Nice plang bro, I'll make a reservation right away, remember Ok Taecyeon? he just opened his own noraebang at Myeongdong." Siwon said.

"Ok Taecyeon? You mean that nurd turned actor from middle school?" I said.

"Yup."

"Great!"

"I'll go ahead now, I still have to arrange our reservation." Siwon said and leaves my office.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Lee I thought you have something to talk with me and Tiffany, What is this place? Why are we here?" Ms. Jung keeps on asking me while we were onn our way to Myeongdong. I didn't told them about going to noraebang for them to be surprised.

We've arrived to "TAEC'S PLACE", I parked my car nearby the entrance where we had our reservation.

"This place looks familiar, I think I've seen this building here somewhere at the T.V" Ms. Hwang said.

"Yeah... me too, but somewhere in the magazine I guess." said Ms. Jung.

We stepped out of the car and handed out my phone, then I dialed Siwon's number. I talked to him for a bit and turned the call off.            

"Mr. Choi is also here? but I thought you wanted to to talk with me and sica, and in the first place.. what is this place?"asked Ms. Hwang.

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"

 

Ms. Jung crazily shouted and rushes to Ms. Hwang.

"Tif! OMG..... look!" Ms. Jung rushes to Ms. H\wang and pointed onout to Siwon and Taec whose heading on our way.

"OMG!!!! is that.......?" Ms. Hwang said. "OK TAECYEON!!!!!!" they both said in chorus.

 

-Jessica's POV-
..at noraebang....

Yikes! I can't believe it, OK TAECYEON! my super duper celebrity crush is here with us tonight, that is why the place looks so familiar because he made some promo ads for T.V and magazine for his own noraebang.

"Sis? are you ok? relax.... " Tif told me teasingly.

"Yah! you know that its a really dream come true for me to meet him, and I just can't believe that Im having this kind of opportunity right now." then I just felt that my cheeks are blushing.

"Come on, pull yourself up." Tif said as she was arranging my bangs.

It was Mr. Lee's turn to sing.. he sang the song My Everything by 98degrees. I can see thru his eyes how lonely he is while singing. DUGUN.... DUGUN..... my heart beats fast again, I excused my self from the group and went to the restroom.

"Why am I feeling like this whenever Mr. Lee is around? Am I falling for him? NO... this can't be, wake up sica.. Mr. Lee is your boss, and he has a girlfriend. YES! thats right.. forget about him sica, just have fun tonight and focus on your work.. arra?" I told my self facing the mirror.

When I went out of restroom, Mr. Lee is there, standing at the side of the door. Im doomed.. did he heard what Im saying from the inside? I hope not. I ignored him, and just pass through him.

"Umm.. Ms. Jung? Do you have a moment?" Mr. Lee said.

"Yes Mr. Lee?" I turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you....... " He said.

My heart went tumbling and down after hearing those words, but why is he thanking me?

"Sir? but for what sir?" I said confused.

"5years ago, I had this very serious relationship with an almost perfect girl in the world. My world revolves around her, but she left. She got married. Since then, I don't think I can move on with my life. Remember the day that you saw me drunk outside the hotel? that was suppose to be our anniversary...."

Mr. Lee told me everything about her past relationship with a girl named Sunye, that must be the girl from his laptop background.

"Mr. Lee, I think I don't deserve to hear those words from you but Your Welcome" I said humbly.

"No Ms. Jung, You totally deserve it... I know we had a rough start, I treated you badly and unprofessionally.. but you helped me a lot after healing the pain thats been hiding inside me." Mr. Lee took my hand and held to it tightly.

"Sir?" I got confused, I wanted to grab my hands from that grip but a part of me says NO.

"I think Im learning to like you..........

-----

Thanks for all the new subscribers.. please comment :)