Fun! Fun! Fun!

When Your Near

Jessica's POV

"PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk screamed as he jumped off the van when Donghae parked out side the entrance door of the building.

"Welcome to Paradise Beach Resort... Mr. Lee Donghae?" A pretty young lady wearing a corporate attire approached Donghae and shook hands with him.

"Yes.. Hi, name is Lee Donghae and these are my friends."

"Hello everyone! I'm Kwon Yuri and I am the owner of Paradise Beach Resort, Please allow me to tour you around the area." the lady said.

"Sure.. it would be an honor Ms. Kwon." Eunhyuk said and shook hands with Ms. Kwon.

Hyoyeon clears loudly in order to get Hyuk's attention. "Oh yes, By the way.. this is my wife Hyoyeon" Eunhyuk continued as he introduced Hyoyeon to Ms. Kwon.

"Hai mam.. how do you do?" Ms Kwon said.

"Im doing good.." Hyoyeon said with a slight fake smile.

"Im Siwon by the way.. and this is my girlfriend Tiffany." Siwon interrupted, to make the cold aura lively. They shook hands and Fany too.

"And you must be Jessica? right?" Ms. Kwon said and extended her right hand on me.

"Umm.. yes hi, Im Jessica Jung." I said and shook hands with her.

"Yeah.. your prettier than waht i had expected." Ms. Kwon said.

"What do you mean by what you have expected?" Tif said.

"Oh! just nothing... Kangin! Can you call someone who can assist you on carrying their bags? Im sure these people are quiet tired after a long travel." She ignored Tiffany's question and called this huge guy to carry our baggage.

"Now that's weird.. " Tiffany whispered.

"SSSSHHHH...." I said.

"So? would it be ok if I'll see you in an hour in this lobby to have a tour in the resort?" Ms. Kwon said.

"Sure..." Donghae said.

"Okay.. here are your room key cards. and I'll see you later then." Ms. Kwon said and turned her back on us.

"Hey! Did she just winked on Donghae?" Tiffany said.

"Tif! your being paranoid.. I didn't even noticed that." I said.

"Im sorry..." Tiffany said.

"Jagiya.. heres your room key card, we'll be stating in one villa but you will share a room with Tiffany ok?" Donghae said and handed the key card to me.

"Neh oppa..." I said and keep the card on my back pocket.

"Hyuk.. as requested, heres your room key card.. you'll share a room with Hyo." Donghae said and thre the card to Hyuk. "And heres for me and Siwon" He continued.

"Excuse me Sir, shall we?" The guy named Kangin said as he led us to our villa together with 2 other big guys whose carrying our luggages.

------

The Tour took us around 2hours to roam around the place. Its beautiful in here and its big, i bet Dad would like it in here.. speaking of Dad, Im so glad he let  me join this vacation on my own. I guess Mom used her extra concincing powers on him.

"Hey Jessica! come on.. the pool can't wait for you." Eunhyuk yelled.

"But I don't know how to swim!" I yelled back. Then they were talking to each other, and looks like I was the center of the topic. "Yah! are you guys ganging up on me now?" I yelled on them again. They were all on the pool eccept me, its not like I don't know how to swim.. in fact, Im good at it but after I got cramps and got almost drown when I was 12, I never had the courage to go into any other body of water anymore.. thats why my Dad also won't allow me to go o any outdoor activities without them. Tif knows about this, thats why she didn't insisted on asking permission to my Dad on coming here.

"Hey.. are you alright?" I didn't noticed Donghae already sat beside me.

"Oh.. Yah! Im alright, don't worry." I said.

"Don't worry, I told Hyuk not to tease you anymore" Donghae said.

"Oh.. he didn't do anything, its alright.. you shouldn't have." I said.

"Its alright Princess.. Tiff told us." He said.

"She did?" I said embarrassly.

"Yes, Did you ever miss to swim?" Donghae said.

"Yeah.. sometimes, I even tried to step on the sea water at times when Dad isn't around but bad things always came back to me, I always got scared  and thinks of a lot of 'what ifs'.." I said.

"Do you want to swim again?" He grip my hand softly, not too tight to hurt my hand. It was a grip of comfort, He wants me to swim again. I smiled at him, its a smile of relief. Yes.. I want to do it again, I want to swim.. 

"I trust you oppa.. I can swim again, I can do it.." I said and hugged him tightly.

"Neh.. thats my girl." He said. "Shall we?" He stood up and took my left hand.

We went to the poolside, I touched the water at the tips of my figer toes.. I got a little scared but when I saw Donghae extending his arms on me, all my doubts and the cowardness in me just suddenly fades away. I feel secured whenever his arround, thats how I trusted him so much.. I never even noticed that Im already on the water and finally swims like I've never been into such horrible past experience.

"Oppa.. Komawo" I said.

"For what?" Donghae asked.

"For everything.. I mean, I've never felt this secured before. Apart of my Dad of course." I said.

"You know I will do everything for you.. " He said.

"Yah!! you there... your making your own world again! Didn't we came here as a group?" Hyuk said.

"Hae! come on.. lets play dodge ball at the sea side." Siwon said.

"Yay! dodge ball!!! that would be fun... come on sica" Tiffany said.

"Ok! we'll be right there.." Donghae said.

We played dodge ball the whole afternoon.. we just had fun on our first day on the resort, moment that I never like to end.

----

hai there readers... sorry for the super duper late update, I hope this long update satisfies you.. kekeke :)