Wednesday Morning

Don't Break My Heart

I woke up like usual: tired and not wanting to go to school.

Then I realized that it was Wednesday and I had no school. So I was nearly sleep again when I realized...

SANA IS COMING BACK!

I jumped up and almost got some clothes out of the closet when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, Momorin, it's me!"

Oh. Sana had already arrived.

I opened the door and gave her a sleepy hug. "I missed you."

"It was only a few days."

"That makes no difference."

She smiled at me and held my hands, which made me nervous. "I wanna know everything that happened while I was gone."

I sighed. "Okay, but I am tired right now. I was up all night practicing."

"Practicing...?" Her eyes were wide with excitement. She looked so cute, and I was scared to disappoint her. The look in her eyes would go away...

"Jongin got leader, like always. He's just way more organized and is better at dancing and choreography than I am. Sorry..."

Sana's look suddenly became stern, which surprised me. "Don't let a little decision like that let you determine that you are lesser than anyone."

"Okay..."

"Anyways, you kinda asked for this, didn't you?" She laughed and finally entered the room, and walked over to sit on my bed.

"Eh..."

She gave me curious look when I sat on the bed next to her. "What happened between you and Jongin?"

"We talked."

Sana shrugged. "About...?"

I sighed. "It's fine, really. I'll get him one day. Anyways, like I said, I'm tired."

Sana nodded. "So am I, I have jet lag."

"Dude, we're in the same time zone!"

"I know! But it makes no difference!" Sana laughed. She looked so pretty when she laughed. "Can I sleep in here with you. I'm too tired to walk to my room."

I blinked. I thought I would die. "Sure..."

We both lay down next to each other. We had plenty of space, but somehow, we ended up facing each other, our noses nanometers away.

I guess I was staring at her, and I guess it was scaring her, because she said, "Close your eyes, girl!"

I giggled and closed my eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

 


 

When I woke up, I noticed Sana was no longer next to me. But, I was relieved to see she was only sitting at my desk.

"Hi, again." I spoke up.

Sana turned around and smiled. "Hi, Sleeping Beauty."

I shouldn't have, but I blushed anyways. "What time is it?"

"9 am. Wanna go eat?" She smiled at me. She already knew the answer to that question.

"I want some pancakes, sausage, bacon...." I said, then laughed.

"Okay, let's go to Travel Maker, then." She stood up to get her purse and looked at how much money she had. "I'll pay for both of us."

"Okay..." I was suddenly nervous. Is this a date?

I followed her out and we went on our way.

 


 

Sana laughed when she saw I wasn't done eating. She had finished her meal in half the time it took me to. I felt embarrassed for eating so much and noted in my head that I should start changing my eating habits.

"How do you keep your shape?" she laughed.

"What shape?" I know she didn't mean to, but her laughing made me uncomfortable. I looked down at myself. Will she like me if I look like this?

Wait, will Jongin like me if I look like this?!

"I'll just pack the rest to go."

"Oh ok." Sana must have realized I was kinda hurt, but I didn't want her to notice.

Suddenly, I saw Jongdae, Jongin, and Baekhyun walk through the door.

"Oh, ."

Sana gasped at my language, but she followed my eyes, already knowing what could have triggered me. "Oh, we should leave."

I quickly packed my food while Sana paid for it, but our attempts to be discreet were not successful.

"Yah, Blondie!"

I growled. Although I didn't want to, I walked over to the table they were seated at. I didn't want him yelling across the restaurant again, it would make a scene. That was the last thing I wanted.

"Hi, Jongdae. Hi, Jongin. Bye, Baekhyun." I turned, but Baekhyun grabbed my arm. I failed trying to escape his grasp.

"Here with your girlfriend, huh?"

My mouth dropped. "What?!"

"Yah, Baek." Jongdae punched his arm. "Leave her alone, dude."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and let me go.

"And stop messing with her from now on, okay?" Jongin looked up at me. "She's my friend."

Baekhyun scoffed. "I've known you longer."

Jongin shook his head. "Where's Sana, anyways?"

I looked around. She was at the door, waiting for me. I waved and smiled, to let her know I was okay, and she smiled, looking relieved.

"I wanna talk to her." Jongin waved at her.

"Um, we've been here for a while already. See, she's ready to leave."

"Yeah, she's right, go, leave, bye, Blondie."

I rolled my eyes, but then Jongin got up to talk anyways.

He even said we're frineds, but he doesn't bother looking at me.

"You're not beating yourself up about him being leader are you?" Jongdae asked.

"Huh? Oh, no, not at all." I shook my head.

"Well, you'll get it next year." Jongdae smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

Then, Baekhyun started making gagging sounds, and I was fed up and walked away, straight out the door.

Seconds later, Sana came running behind me. "Momo, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Why did you just walk out like that?"

I huffed. "I'm just... I was ready to go." I looked at her.

She sighed. "Okay."

Then we continued walking back to the campus.

 


Hello, ONCE! :D Did you like the update? please let me know! ^^