Maybe It's Normal

Don't Break My Heart

Well, I was always a little bi-curious.

I always wondered what it would be like to date a girl. But I never really thought I would be so interested in her. Even if I were to date a girl, it would be long distance. That's what I thought. I would do it for the heck of it, I didn't think there would be any romantic feelings involved.

But now.... I can't get her out of my head! The distance wasn't doing me so much good. I missed her so much... but after all, she is my best friend.

I figured that if I were to talk more to Jongin, maybe I could stop crushing on Sana. Because I knew it wouldn't be right to like her in the first place.

Right?

Or is it normal?

No, it's not normal!

I sighed thinking about it. It didn't feel so weird the more I fell for her, but at the same time, I could see how upset my family would be if I told them about what I was going through. Well, upset is an understatement.

I was sitting on the floor in the dance room. It was time for the leader to be announced so we could start choreographing for the performance in the summer. Which means we had two months. I was looking around for Jongin, but he hadn't come yet. And I doubted he would talk to me if he came anyway.

I looked down. I was growing impatient, as I wanted to know who the leader would be. My thoughts began to roam again when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, wake up, we got stuff to do."

I looked up to see Jongin smiling at me. He sat next to me. "Still not used to the schedule, huh?"

"I'd rather have the breaks on Saturday and Sunday than on Saturday and Wednesday."

"That's how they do it in France, I think."

"I'm not French."

Jongin laughed. "I heard you like to choreograph a lot. I even heard you make youtube videos."

I looked at him with wide eyes. I felt my face heat up. "What?!"

"So it's true?" He held his head back and let out a loud laugh. "So it's true!"

I covered my face. Noooooo

"I should look you up, in that case." He poked me teasingly.

"Please, stoooop" I shook my head.

Maybe Jongin isn't racist. But he's starting to remind me of Baekhyun...

Jongin finally stopped laughing, and after a few moments of silence, he asked, "How is Sana?"

I looked at him. "I think she's fine. I last talked to her last night at the airport."

He looked at me, surprised. "I thought you would have a least texted her by now?"

I shook my head. "She's with her family, it would be rude for her to text me, or vice versa. Right?"

I saw him think about it, try to make sense of it, and then shrug. "I guess. I mean, I thought if you two are best friends, those rules are bent a little." He looked at me. "And I think those rules could change for a crush, too, right?"

I knew my face was red then. "W-what are you trying to say? Do you know who she likes or something?"

His eyes widened. "No, no, I don't. Do you?"

I shook my head.

We both looked at the ground, saying in unison, "I wish..."

I looked at him. Why would he care...?

Suddenly, everyone was called to gather so we can determine who would lead us in the next performance.

These were the results I had waited for so long. And now, I hardly cared.

Does Jongin like Sana?

 


Another tiny chapter. The shorter chapter make it easier for me to update and think of ideas for the next, so please bear with me!

Please comment, subscribe, upvote, blah blah blah you get it

Thanks for reading :)