The First Time Soo was in Trouble

Bite Me.

  Principal Kang let out a long sigh as he faced the two boys in front of him. He was used to having Jongin in his office, he's pretty sure his office is Jongin's second home. Having his school's top student in his office for a fight is quite alarming. Kyungsoo was sitting in his seat with his arms crossed and an adorable pout on his face, Jongin on the other hand was slouched low in his seat trying to not look at Kyungsoo even though he really wanted to.

"Well, Kyungsoo since this is your first offense I'll let you off with a strong warning. Jongin you have detetion." Principal Kang informed the boys. 

Jongin wasn't surprised at all. He can't even remember the last time he left school at the regular dismissal time. He was about to get up and leave so he could fanboy about being so close to Kyungsoo when he suddenly heard the boy clearing his throat.

"Mr.Kang, personally I feel this is very unfair. My record shouldn't matter. Jongin and I both committed the same offense so both of us should have the same punishment."

Mr.Kang stared at Kyungsoo with shock in his eyes whilst Jongin's eyes were filled with respect and adoration. Kyungsoo kept giving him more reasons to be attracted to him. Mr.Kang began to violently stutter before he finally formed a proper sentence.

"Well, um, then you both have detention. I will write you both a pass back to class."

Kyungsoo stood and walked towards Mr.Kang's desk to recieve the pass and to inform that they were heading back to the same class. Jongin was shocked once again by his lovely crush. He didn't know that Kyungsoo even knew that they shared classes. They exited the school's main office and started heading up the hallway. The silence was awkward and stiff, Jongin wanted to speak to Kyungsoo, apologize even but he couldn't find the words. They were almost to their classroom when Kyungsoo stopped right in front of him and looked up at Jongin. Jongin was expecting to see hate in Kyungsoo's large, beautiful eyes but instead he found curiosity.

"Can I ask you a question?" 

Jongin just nodded. He was honestly afraid of what the question would be.

"Why do you pretend to be so evil? I know you're not like that." Kyungsoo asked looking genuinely confused.

Jongin's head shot up and he could no longer hold back the blush that was quickly spreading across his cheeks.

"What the hell are you talking about? Don't spout bull pipsqueak." 

"See you're pretending again! I know you're not bad!" Kyungsoo was stomping his foot again. "I saw you save those little poodles that were being abused by other students. You stepped in right when I was about to. If it weren't for you those pups could have been severly injured."

Jongin's blush intensified, if that was even possible. He didn't know that anyone saw him that day. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Suddenly he heard a heavenly giggle erupt in front of him. He watched as Kyungsoo covered his mouth in attempt to hide the fact that he was laughing, but it was too obvious.

"Yah stop laughing! Don't make me hit you pipsqueak!" Jongin barked.

Kyungsoo then whacked Jongin hard on the arm causing him to flinch and grab at his sore arm. He scowled at Kyungsoo and assesed his injury.

"I'm pretty sure I could beat the living crap out of you and you wouldn't hit me back once. You're too nice. You're like a giant teddy bear!" Kyungsoo laughed at his own comparison and aimed a beautiful heart shaped smile at Jongin before heading off to class. Jongin was left stunned for a moment. He finally came to his senses and ran after Kyungsoo into class.

-------------------------

  That night Kyungsoo sat on his bed and thought about Jongin. He couldn't get the boy out of his mind. His tan skin, his carmel locks, and his plush lips kept appearing in Kyungsoo's mind. He couldn't lie. That boy was fine as hell. He rolled around on his bed when he realized that he was developing a crush for the "infamous" Jongin. He suddenly stopped rolling and stuggled out of his sheets so he could sit upright on his bed.

"Oh my god I bit my crush!" Kyungsoo screamed.

Kyungsoo's mother called up to him in a worried tone. He assured her that everything was okay. His explanation for screaming was the drama he was watching which she actually believed. He quickly told his mother that he was heading out instead of his normal Friday night routine which consisted of dramas and junk food. He threw on his jacket and pulled out his phone and texted the group chat labeled "My Idiots"

Soo - RED ALERT! MEETING NOW AT CHANYEOL'S HOUSE!!! THIS IS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!!

Yeolie - DID YOU JUST INVITE YOURSELF TO MY HOUSE?! WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS YOUNG MAN!!???

Troll - I'LL BRING DORITOS!

Drama Queen - I'LL BRING ORANGE SODA~ Channie order takeout you know our orders

Unicorn - I WANT JAJANGMYEON!!!!!!!!

Yeolie - DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS? OR SHAME AT LEAST!!

Soo - Shut up and answer your door it's freezing out here!

----------------

  Once the rest of the group showed up they filled the coffee table in the middle of the living room with snacks, takeout, candy, and pop. They all gathered around whilst Kyungsoo ranted about these sudden emotions that he doesn't seem to understand at all.

"So you're trying to tell me that you have a crush on the that pushed me today?" Baekhyun snarled.

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly and nodded. He went on to explain that it was all an act. The others were intrigued except for Baekhyun who just rolled his eyes.

"Well you both got a detention. All detentions are served on Thursdays and Tuesdays, well except for repeat offenders who can serve it on that very day. Knowing Jongin he is probably in everyday, so make a move during detention" Chen explained.

"Wha- NO!" Kyungsoo's hand clawed at his chest. " He probably doesn't like me. Oh my god he's probably straight. I didn't even think of that. Thank you all for opening my eyes to the harsh reality."

Kyungsoo shoved some doritos in his mouth and pouted.

"I thought I was the drama queen in this friend group?" Baekyhun joked.

"Come on Soo, you don't know if he's straight! Even if he is I'm pretty sure your cuteness would change his mind!" Chanyeol reasurred his friend, he got slapped in return.

"I think you should wait it out a bit. See where things lead. You just became attracted to him today." Lay finally spoke.

They all looked to the once quiet friend to see that his face was covered in black bean sauce. They all broke out laughing at the oblivious Lay. Kyungsoo really doesn't know what he'd do without his friends. 

-----------------------

  Tuesday after school Kyungsoo walked into detention feeling both ashamed and excited. He signed in with the teacher who was monitoring that day and quickly looked for Jongin. He found him in the back with headphones on and was clearly asleep. Kyungsoo giggled to himself and strided over to the seat right behind him. Kyungsoo stared longingly at Jongin's back. Kyungsoo wasn't sure if this was normal. He's never liked someone before let alone this quickly. What Kyungsoo didn't notice was Sehun who was sitting next to Jongin. He kept turning and glaring at Kyungsoo. He was still pissed that the little twerp bit his best friend. Sehun wanted to beat the living out of the small boy, so when the teacher left to "take care of business" he took that as his chance. He stood up and abruptly ripped Kyungsoo out of his seat and pinning the tiny boy against the wall.  

Kyungsoo wasn't afraid to stand up to Jongin because he knew he wouldn't hurt him, he felt it in his gut. Sehun was a completely different story. He knew Sehun would beat him until he's unrecognizable. Kyungsoo was actually scared and he began to whimper. He tried to struggle out of the taller boy's hold but Sehun just responded by grabbing Kyungsoo's collar and lifting him off the ground. Kyungsoo kicked his feet and tried to aim for Sehun's knees.  Kyungsoo could always hit his friends, but he knew he wasn't that strong. All of his threats were empty. He honestly couldn't fight at all. Suddenly he felt tears stinging his eyes. He began to curse himself in his head. How could he cry right here and now? Sehun smirked and pulled his fist back ready to strike. Kyungsoo was so screwed.

Jongin stirred awake due to all the comotion going on in the room. He looked around to see students with fearful faces which were shockingly not on him. He followed their gazes to find Sehun facing the wall. Jongin knew in an instant that his idiot friend got into another fight. He stood up realizing he would have to join in considering his stupid reputation. He looked over Sehun's shoulder to see who the poor victim would be today. He was taken aback to see a now sobbing Kyungsoo whose face was starting to bruise on one side. Sehun had already punched him, and with full force. Anger and a strong sense of protectiveness surged over Jongin as he lunged towards his best friend. He pulled him off and flung him to the the floor. 

"What the hell are you doing Sehun?!"

"That squirt bit you and got you in trouble so I'm teaching him a lesson!"

"We already talked it out! This was out of line!"

Jongin turned away from a very confused Sehun and kneeled down to Kyungsoo who was now sobbing on the ground whilst cluthcing his cheek.

"Hey pipsqueak you okay?" Jongin questioned.

Kyungsoo just sobbed harder and Jongin didn't know how to react. He took a deep breath and slipped his arms around Kyungsoo. One underneath his knees, the other behind his back. He lifted the small boy in the air with ease and began to stride out of the room. He told the students to tell the teacher he took Kyungsoo to the nurse then finally left down the hallway. He couldn't believe what was happening. Sure he felt guilty and angry that Kyungsoo was hurt, but right now he was holding him in his arms. Jongin was totally blushing again.

Kyungsoo was shocked that Jongin picked him up and his heart began beating disgustingly fast. He wanted to stop crying and relish the moment, but he couldn't. Sehun's punch really did him in. Kyungsoo didn't even know someone could punch that hard. Chen's advice of taking a chance decided to randomly pop into Kyungsoo's mind. He decided to follow it. He turned his face and buried it into the crook of Jongin's neck and put his free hand on Jongin's chest, clutching his shirt. Although he was in a lot of pain and still crying, he couldn't help but smirk a bit. Maybe he should actually thank Sehun for punching him later.

Jongin's heart fluttered when he felt Kyungsoo nuzzle his face into his neck and grab at his chest. He glanced down and had to hold back from cooing at the sight. Kyungsoo was definetly the cutest thing to ever grace the Earth.

The nurse wasn't in the office so he set the sniffling Kyungsoo down on one of the empty beds and went to search the cabinents and drawers for a regular first aid kit and and ice pack. Kyungsoo watched Jongin search the medical office and he realized how much he missed the warmth he was just graced with. Jongin came back with an ice pack wrapped in a paper towel. He gently placed it on Kyungsoo's cheek.

"Shockingly there isn't a first aid kit in here. I know there is one in every classroom though. I'll be right back." 

Jongin got up to search the nearest classroom when he felt a tug on his wrist. He turned to see Kyungsoo clutching to him tightly.

It might seem like Kyungsoo is still following Chen's advice, but in all reality he's actually afraid Sehun will come find him and if he does he wants Jongin beside him. He could feel the blush creeping across his fair cheeks as he looked up with wide eyes towards Jongin. Jongin sighed and smiled softly towards him and sat down on the bed next to Kyungsoo. He felt like arrow had just been shot threw his heart. He couldn't believe the beautiful smile that graced Jongin's face. Had he been the first one to see that smile? Kyungsoo wanted to turn to Jongin and just start making out with him, but he realized how unrealistic that was so instead he turned towards Jongin with a shy smile.

"Jongin...we..um...can we be friends?" 

"Oh um....yeah of course Kyungsoo."

"You can just call me Soo!" Kyungsoo stated eagerly.

Jongin couldn't stop thinking about how cute Kyu- no Soo was. His heart shaped smiled seemed to brighten the entire room. Honestly, Jongin wished Soo would have turned to him and asked him to be his boyfriend but Jongin thought that it was too unrealistic. He could be satisfied with friends. He never even thought he would talk to Soo, but here he was being his friend. He just hoped that maybe it can turn into something more.

Thank you for reading!! I hope you liked it! Please leave a comment! I really want to know what you think!!!!~