Hidden Feelings have Emerged

Bite Me.

  

    Jongin had noted that his close friend Suho had been acting very strange ever since he announced that he was officially dating Kyungsoo. Suho seemed quite angry. Jongin honestly didn’t know what he did wrong, then again he wasn’t always the brightest. His friend was currently acting stiff and pissy at the lunch table and Jongin wasn’t the only one to notice it. Sehun and Xiumin took note of how their friend’s would twist into a look of disgust when Jongin and Kyungsoo would show any PDA, but they assumed it was because he hated PDA. Kyungsoo was also quite worried about his reactions. When he and his friends started hanging around Jongin’s buddies Suho had quickly become one of his trusted friends. He was very kind, caring, and honestly never minded spending money on his friends. That last one was just a perk though and super helpful when you’re a hungry, lazy, and poor high school student. One day on his way to class Kyungsoo spotted Suho and decided to confront him. He called out his name but he didn’t reply, he got closer noticed that there were earbuds in his ears and he could slightly hear the music. Annoyed, Kyungsoo yanked on his sleeve to get his attention.

Suho quickly spun around quite pissed off with whoever was disturbing him. His glare quickly dissipated though when his eyes caught sight of the pouty Kyungsoo. Suho wasn’t any taller than Kyungsoo, so whenever he did look face to face with the boy he would become entranced with his eyes. He woke up from his daze when he heard Kyungsoo yelling at him. He quickly asked him what was wrong and song how the joy faded from Kyungsoo’s eyes when he asked if the older boy was angry at him. Suho quickly shook his head denying all of his worries but when he asked him why he was acting so weird lately he froze. He really wasn’t the best liar, everyone could see right through him. He couldn’t tell the truth though, so he said that he was late and began sprinting down the hallway. He heard Kyungsoo calling him and then a loud thud. He skidded to a halt and turned to see the smaller boy on the ground clutching his forehead. Suho ran back over to him and knelt down to the crying boy.

“I-I hit my h-head on the h-h-heater.” The crying boy choked out.

Suho looked over towards the metal heater installed in the wall. Suho winced imagining how much that impact had to hurt. He put his attention back onto Kyungsoo and told him to remove his hand so he could see the injury. Suho’s eyes widened as he saw how much blood was starting to pour out now that the pressure was relieved. Kyungsoo saw the panic in his hyung’s eyes and began to panic himself. He started constantly asking questions about how bad it was but Suho just helped him up and escorted him to the nurse. The nurse took a look and informed them that he was going to need stitches but she could gently patch it up while they waited for the ambulance. Suho was going to stay by the clumsy boys side when said boy asked him to bring his boyfriend. He tensed and forced a smile before nodding. He exited the room and went to find Jongin. He didn’t understand why he got his hopes up, he knew in the back of his head that he was going to ask for his boyfriend. His feeling were one sided and he needed to realize that.

    When Jongin heard what happened he ran so fast that people would have confused him for the superhero Flash. He knew Soo was clumsy, everyone knows that Soo is clumsy. He hasn’t had an injury that badly though. He stormed in the nurse’s office and saw his poor boy crying with a bloody bandage on his head. He ran to his side and held him tightly causing Kyungsoo’s cries to settle a bit. The nurse noted that and mentioned that she might convince the principal to let him go with the boy in the ambulance. They would need Kyungsoo to stay calm and it seemed like the only person who could calm him was Kim Jongin. She told him to watch the injured boy and listen for the ambulance before she left for the school’s main office. He rubbed his hand slowly up and down Kyungsoo’s back and held him even tighter hoping to turn his cries into overwhelmed sniffles.

“You’re so clumsy, Soo. You have to be more careful.”

“I-I know. I’m sorry Nini!”The boy started to sob again.

“No, no don’t cry. It’s ok, there is nothing to apologize for. I just can’t stop myself from worrying about you. I wish I could just put you in a bubble and protect you from everything.” Jongin explained in a soft voice.

“But that wouldn’t be very fun.” Kyungsoo pouted causing Jongin to chuckle at his sweetness.

His head perked up when he heard the ambulance sirens and soon after the nurse entered telling Jongin she got an ok from the principle and he was free to go with Soo.

Suho watched as the paramedics and Jogin helped Kyungsoo to the ambulance. He had just seen their little exchange and was infuriated. He decided that he couldn’t give up on Kyungsoo. He just couldn’t.

Wow I'm so sorry this is so short but I wanted to end the chapter that way so I guess I had no choice, I really hope you still enjoyed reading though~ Thank you for all the comments, upvotes, and subscribers it means the world to me! Thank you all for making me smile and giving me inspiration!!!

Also; So i've been writing another fic on the side because I got inspired by english class(shocker). We all got assigned a fairy tale and had to make a modernized version. I got really inspired for a Kaisoo fic based on the story was assigned. I don't know if I should start posting it or post it after this one is finished~ Please let me know what you think! Thanks~

(None of the images are mine! They all belong to their respective owners!)