Kyungsoo's Six Step Plan

Bite Me.

  Kyungsoo walked home from school in a love filled haze. He wishes he could of walked home with Jongin like the dramas he watches, but they sadly live in opposite directions. His mind couldn't stop wondering to the nurse's office. Jongin had stayed with him and they just talked comfortably as if they've known each other for years, he even laughed at Kyungsoo's dumb jokes. Jongin's laugh was beautiful. It was a shame that everyone thought he was such an awful person, then again that meant that his kindness would be reserved for Kyungsoo. He doesn't mind being a little selfish.

"What happened to your face?!" Kyungsoo was brought out his thoughts by his mother's screaming.

She cupped his face and he hissed at the contact. His mom began to interrogate him like a detective. He lied to her saying that he fell down the steps at school face first. She scolded him for being so clumsy and making her worry. He gave her a deceiving smile and headed upstairs whilst she explained what she was making for dinner. Beef stew again. He needs to get his mom a cookbook for Christmas this year. Kyungsoo sat at his desk in his room and attempted to work on his school work, but his mind was too clouded. He wanted to keep talking to Jongin and make him laugh again, but sadly he didn't have his number. He would have to wait until tomorrow to at least try to talk with him. It's going to be a challenge if Sehun is by him though. Kyungsoo let out a long sigh and opened his Earth Science notebook. He had enough credits yet he still took another science class. He tried to copy the vocabulary from his textbook into his notebook but it was too boring. He flipped to an empty page and took out some colored pens from his pencil pouch and began making a list.


~Steps to Making Jongin Mine~

1. Get his cellphone number

2.Give him a nickname that only I use

3.Act cute as hell

4.Find out more info about him

5. Hang out (go on a date >~<)

6. KISS THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Kyungsoo ripped out his "perfect" list and taped it on his wall in front of his desk. This is the first time Kyungsoo was so determined with something other than his grades. He was going to make Jongin his, even if he had to act disgustingly cute.

--------------------------------

  Jongin sat on his couch and munched away on some hot cheetos. He was currently enjoying the notebook due to his lovey dovey mood caused by Soo. Suddenly he heard the garage entrance open. He grabbed the remote and changed it to next channel and went back to looking relaxed. 

"Yo Jongin it's me! We need to talk!"
It's Sehun. He knew he would regret giving that brat his garage code.

"I'm in the family room!" Jongin called out.

A few minutes later Sehun jumped over the back of the couch and situated himself next to Jongin. He stuck his hand into the bag of cheetos and looked towards the tv.

"Since when do you watch Animal Planet?" 

"Um, I was very interested in the way giraffes fight. Did you know they just whack each other with their necks?" Jongin rambled.

"I don't really think I need to know that. So would you like to tell me why you stopped me from pulverizing that squirt?"

"If I tell you...do you promise to keep it a secret?"

Sehun turned towards Jongin with worry in his eyes. Sehun would never tell Jongin, but he sees right through his act. How could he not? They've been friends for so long and Sehun truly does care about him. He'd do anything for him.

"I....I like Kyungsoo."

Sehun almost choked on the cheetos he was currently chewing on. He couldn't believe that his best friend liked that squirt. Well actually, when he thinks about it, he totally can see Jongin falling for him. He always caught his friend staring and smiling at cute things when he thought no one was looking. No one could deny that Kyungsoo was cute, not even Sehun. Then a harsh realization came over him. He punched and threatened his friends crush.

"Oh my god what if that squirt avoids you because of me?! I'm so sorry man.." Sehun sulked.

"I actually think you fighting him brought us closer, believe it or not. I'm still angry though! How could you hit his adorable, precious little face! You're apologizing tomorrow whether you like it or not."

Sehun could never say no to Jongin. He saw him as a brother, a brother that he trusted with everything. Sehun nodded sadly and grabbed for more cheetos before turning towards the tv. Giraffes fighting was actually quite interesting.

--------------------------------------------

  The word shocked was an understatement for the scene in front of Kyungsoo right now. His mind couldn't seem to come up with any better words at the moment though. There in front of him was Sehun on his knees bowing deeply and begging for forgiveness. Once again all eyes were on Kyungsoo and Sehun. This kid was really good at causing a scene. Kyungsoo tried to get Sehun to stand up, but the idiot just apologized louder.

"Yah! Get up! If you don't get up right now I won't forgive you!"

Sehun shot up faster than a rocket. Kyungsoo told him that he forgave him and to leave him alone. Sehun smiled at him and ran out of the room. Everyone began whispering about what they just saw, especially the smile that appeared on Sehun's face. Chen walked up laughing and wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"You really know how to whip people into shape huh?" Chen grinned.

Kyungsoo jabbed him in the side and watched as he fell to the ground. Kyungsoo crossed his arms and left the room. He couldn't deal with Sehun or Chen right now, he had a mission to complete.He searched in the bathroom and down every hallway. He even ventured into the smelly locker room, but Jongin was nowhere to be found. His free period would be up in five minutes so he tried to think of any other places he could look. He started running to the third floor while thinking and not paying attention. He tripped up the steps and started falling face first. He prepared himself for impact, yet instead he fell into something soft yet sturdy. He looked up slowly to see Jongin looking down at him with an expression full of worry. Kyungsoo blushed furiously. He was too busy trying to hide his red cheek that he didn't see the other's face that was just as rosy.

Jongin's was currently pulsating from the fall he just took to save Kyungsoo, for him it was totally worth it though. The last thing he wanted was for Kyungsoo to get hurt. Again. The smaller boy looked up at Jongin with wide scared eyes, his pulse began to pick up speed. Then the pipsqueak just had to go and bury his face in Jongin's chest. Jongin feared the boy would hear his heart beating too fast.

He helped Soo up and they awkwardly walked up to the third floor. Kyungsoo couldn't stand this silence. He wanted the comfortable atmosphere from yesterday back. So finally he decided to speak first.

"It's funny that we ran into each other like this because I was actually looking for you."

Jongin turned towards Kyungsoo with a big smile that he couldn't hold back. He couldn't believe he was actually looking for him earlier.

"Did you need something?" Jongin tried to say it coolly, but he sounded eager.

"Actually it's kind of embarrassing, but I was wondering if we could exchange phone numbers, you know since we're friends..." Kyungsoo was trying to act all cute and shy like his list told him.

"Of course we can!" 

They both pulled their phones out of their pockets and exchanged numbers. Jongin laughed at Soo's pouty face when he realized his contact name was pipsqueak. Kyungsoo realized that right now he could kill two birds with one stone and create a nickname for Jongin. It had to be cute. His mind was quickly scrambling to come up with one.

"Nini?" Jongin questioned.

"Yeah don't you think its cute? I can change it if you want..." Kyungsoo looked down sadly.

"NO! I love Nini! Yeah it's perfect!!!" Jongin reassured him.

The bell to change classes rung throughout school and Kyungsoo realized his class was on the first floor so he'd have to run.

"Bye Nini! I'll text you later!" 

Kyungsoo rushed off holding his phone close to him as if it was the most precious thing in the world. His plan was working out perfectly.

 

I am so sorry that it's short again :( I was writing this is science class and I didn't want to forget the ideas I had and typed it quickly! I hope you still enjoyed it!!
ALSO!! BIG THANKS TO PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND UPVOTED!! I am truly thankful~~~