Anger can't Always be Ignored

Bite Me.

Jongin glared holes into Suho’s head from across the table. All week at school he had been constantly talking and touching Kyungsoo. Even seeing his hand resting on his boyfriend’s shoulder pissed him off. Jongin was sure Suho had feelings for Soo, and now he wasn’t being too subtle about it. The smaller boy was oblivious to it all though. When Jongin brought up the issue Kyungsoo got angry and explained how Suho was just a close friend. Jongin doesn’t think Soo would ever leave him, but that doesn’t mean Suho’s attempts won’t anger him.

The  bell rang and all the boys began to gather their belongings so they could quickly arrive at their next class. Kyungsoo was scrambling as usual and tripped, which is also common. Jongin reached out to catch him, but his boyfriend landed in Suho’s arms instead. Jongin could feel the anger building inside. It was like a fire that was constantly growing due to the gasoline that Suho was adding. Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo’s wrist and bookbag and dragged him out of the lunchroom ignoring the boys whines.

“Nini let go it hurts!”

Jongin broke out of his daze and apologized for his gruffness. He didn’t mean to let his anger take control and cause a scene, but he did. He was honestly disappointed in himself. When he finally got to class he just sat there thinking about Suho. He was one of his best friends, so despite his feelings one would think he would back off. Didn’t he know how much Jongin loved Soo? He really should stop his thoughts from wandering because he was just angering himself more. He rested his head on his desk hoping to just nap and stop worrying.

    Kyungsoo also wasn’t a very happy camper at the moment. He understands why Jongin would be annoyed with Suho, but why was he so angry that he would accidentally take it out on him. He started thinking that Jongin didn’t trust him. Did he really think he would leave him for Suho. Suho was just a good friend, a hyung he looked up to. He had no romantic or ual interest in him at all. He believes Suho feels the same way as him. It’s nothing more than friendship. Nini was just acting like a jealous bastard. Kyungsoo loves him, but all of his attention can’t always be on the taller boy. Soon the bell rang to transfer to the last period of the day. Kyungsoo let out a long sigh hoping it would expel all his worries and grabbed his bookbag. He exited the room and saw Suho leaning against one of the lockers on the other side of the hall. Soo figured his hyung probably had study hall eighth period so he wasn’t in a hurry. Kyungsoo walked up to him and talked as they normally do. They are just friends after all. Soo made a joke and Suho began laughing and placed his hand on the younger boy’s shoulder to support himself. They continued with their jokes not noticing the fire that was heading straight towards them.

    Jongin watched the interaction from down the hallway. He watched how close they were, the way they laughed with each other. He had never been annoyed before when Soo showed off his heart shaped smile to others, but now he was truly angered that he was showing it to Suho. Jongin tried to tell himself that he was overreacting again, but the back of his mind kept telling him that Soo was leading the elder on. Suddenly Suho placed his hand on the smaller boy’s shoulder and squeezed it. Jongin clenched his fist and stomped towards the two. He grabbed his hyung’s shoulder and turned around before punching him in the face. He heard both Kyungsoo and the other students around them gasping and screaming but he didn’t stop. Jongin and Suho got into a full blown, brutal fist fight. Both bleeding and bruising by the time a teacher could break them apart. They were dragged to the office while they were still cursing at each other. Once in the office they both received suspensions. The principal told Suho to leave but made Jongin stay.

“Honestly, I’m disappointed in you.” Principal Kang sighed.

“Why would you be disappointed? I’m in here all the time?” Jongin asked slightly annoyed.

“You haven’t been in here for a long time. Maybe it was due to that sweet boy Kyungsoo’s influence. I really thought you were changing. Maybe even growing up. I guess I was wrong. Take this two day suspension to actually think about what you’re doing with your life. Now get out of my office.”

Jongin stood up slowly and left with his head down. For the first time after he got in trouble he felt ashamed of himself. He turned to see Kyungsoo waiting with a grimace clear on his face. He went over to hug the boy but was pushed away. He was taken aback. Kyungsoo never rejects a hug from him.

“Soo? What’s wrong?”

“I can’t believe you. I can’t believe you fought with Suho!” Kyungsoo yelled.

“He was getting to close to you! How was I supposed to stay calm!?”

“We were being friends! Friends are close! Even if he does like me you could have just talked with him instead of losing your stupid temper! I can’t believe you beat up someone you called your close friend Jongin!”

It became painfully quiet except from the occasional sniffle from Soo.

“Did you just call me Jongin? You always call me Nini...are you really that mad?”

“Yes. I’m furious because you’re a .” Kyungsoo began walking away when he heard Jongin’s footsteps behind him. “I’m walking home alone today Jongin. See you in two days.”

Jongin’s heart began to ache as he watched Kyungsoo walk out of school without him. He clenched his eyes to stop the tears. What was he thinking. This was all so stupid. How could he date someone so nice and innocent? Someone who couldn’t even stand him fighting. Jongin stormed out of the building and began heading home with his head high. all of it. He was the infamous Kim Jongin. Everyone feared him. He didn’t need anyone, especially a clumsy pipsqueak that can’t protect himself. Jongin ripped off the necklace on his neck and shoved it into his pocket. The “nice” Jongin that he kept deep inside of him was gone. Now he was truly the Kim Jongin.

So things are going to get a little angsty, but I promise it will become fluffy again! I just felt like the story needed more substance. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for subscribing,upvoting, and commenting! I really appreciate it~ I hope you enjoyed!

(none of the images belong to me. They all belong to their respective owners.)