The Perfect Ending

Bite Me.

    Kyungsoo awoke in Jongin’s tight embrace. He groggily rubbed at his eyes at let out a kitten like yawn unaware of the fact that the younger boy was watching him. Jongin tightened his hold suddenly earning a squeak from the small boy. They both cuddled closer to each other and talked. They talked for hours in that position. They’ve missed each other’s soft skin and velvety voices. Eventually they left the bed once their stomachs began to growl. They made instant ramen and ran into the living room to play video games. They still had to finish the second Kingdom Hearts game. The picked up where they left off, chowing down and laughing the entire time.

    Once Kyungsoo finished his noodles he crawled into his favorite spot. Jongin’s lap. He sat down and placed his head in the crook of his boyfriend’s neck. Hesitantly he reached up and grabbed onto the silver ring hanging from Nini’s neck.

“You’re wearing your necklace again.”

“Yeah. I feel awful about what I said, this necklace isn’t useless to me.”

“I know and don’t you dare feel awful. We both messed up and we both dealt with the consequences. I’m just glad to see it on you again.”

“I’m glad you never took yours off.” He leaned in and gently, yet passionately kissed Kyungsoo’s soft lips.

“I was in denial the entire time I guess. You need to go to anger management class though.” Kyungsoo giggled.

“Excuse me? Your anger is just as bad as mine!”

“Then we’ll go to the anger management classes together! We’ll be known as the ‘mad couple’”

“Yup, madly in love~”

“Ew Nini that was so cheesy!”

“But you loved it!”

Jongin then proceeded to hug and kiss Kyungsoo all night and they promised to be together forever.

----------------------------------------------

    Kyungsoo and Jongin crashed onto the couch in their living room in absolute exhaustion.

They knew Chen and Xiumin’s wedding was going to be crazy, but they didn’t expect it to be that hectic. The music was loud and ear piercing and they never stopped dancing. Usually Kyungsoo just liked to watch Jongin dance but he was forced to join him this time. It was nice to see how close their friendship was after five years though. Suho and Lay had been dating for three years now, and Chen and Xiumin were just married. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had already been married for a year now, they were shockingly the first in the group, and were now trying to adopt a child. Kyungsoo and Jongin are still together, falling even deeper in love everyday.

    Jongin was a dance major. He had learned that he can express himself that way and he was truly amazing at doing it. He was minoring in business so he could open his own dance studio so he could teach other troubled kids how to express themselves as well. Kyungsoo figured out one day in the middle of their senior year that he likes to cook and he is actually quite good at it. He made it his hobby and fed his boyfriend all the new recipes he made up. It was better than eating ramen everyday. Kyungsoo was now chasing his dream of opening his own diner. He didn’t want a restaurant, it seemed to uptight. A nice, homely diner where the staff knows the customers as well as they know their families. Both Jongin and Kyungsoo were chasing after their dreams, but they were going to do it together.

    Jongin grabbed his boyfriend’s hand and tried to pull him off the couch but the man just protested.

“Please Soo follow me! I have a surprise for you babe~”

After a few minutes of agonizing aegyo Kyungsoo gave in and followed behind his boyfriend, their hands never leaving each other’s grasps. They walked up the steps to the roof, which Kyungsoo wasn’t so happy about. Their apartment seriously need an elevator. Jongin covered Kyungsoo’s eyes with his palms and entered the roof exit, guiding Soo slowly. Finally, he uncovered his eyes to reveal a beautiful sight. There were white wooden arches decorated with fairy lights that sparkled in both white and blue. Underneath petals of that matched every shade of the rainbow were spread out and a table was underneath with two small chairs and a bright pink plate was set on top of the small table. Jongin led Kyungsoo over and pulled out his chair for him to sit down then ran over to his respective seat.

“I’ll never be an amazing chef like you, but I hope the chocolate cake I attempted to make his good enough.”

“Is that a pororo figure on the top?” Kyungsoo giggled as if he was back in high school again.

Jongin blushed and nodded. Although they were in their twenties they still enjoyed watching pororo on saturday mornings whilst eating sugary cereals. It was like a tradition to them now. So when he saw that figure, he knew he had to put it on top.

“I have one more surprise~” Jongin got down on one knee in front of Kyungsoo. “Soo all of these years together has made me love you more and more. I honestly could never imagine life without you. You’re my inspiration, my joy, and my light. I love you so much and I would be honored if you’d marry me.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes filled with tears as he ran towards his boyfriend, no fiance. He kissed Jongin with so much passion it almost made him dizzy.

“Yes Nini! Oh my god yes!”

Jongin put the ring on Kyungsoo’s finger and began kissing him all over. Life couldn’t get any better. Or so they thought.

---------------------------------------------------

“Taeoh get your little back here right now!” Kyungsoo yelled as he chased his boy through his diner.

All of the customers laughed as the rambunctious three year old ran with his daddy’s spatula in his hand. He was currently getting pancake batter everyone as he swung it around. Jongin entered the door to see his son running straight towards him.

“Nini catch him!”

Jongin reached down and scooped up the hyper active boy who was already trying to wriggle out of his hold.

“Dad let me go!! Daddy is gonna get me!”

“Are you troubling daddy at work again?”

“.....No?”

“Yeah right!” Jongin began tickling the noodle of a boy in his arm. “Stop wiggling around you’ll fall!”

Suddenly the boy slipped out of his hands and both Jongin and his husband jumped to the floor catch him. Their heads collided and Taeho safely landed on their chests. The boy giggled and kissed both of his dad’s cheeks causing the parents to laugh. Jongin grabbed Taeho again and kissed Kyungsoo goodbye. He hated to go so soon but both Taeho and him were late for dance class. They truly thought at their wedding that life couldn’t get any better, but then they started a family. Their life was truly filled with love.

Thank you everyone for reading my story!!! I really hope you enjoyed it! I'm still working on my other kaisoo fic and one with Amber from F(x) and my OC. I hope you'll check them out! Thank you for all your support~~ I also may or may not be writing a one shot sequel to this ;) P.s. You find out about Sehun in the one shot sequel

(none of the images belong to me. They all belong to their rightful owners)