Perfecting Kyungsoo's Six Step Plan

Bite Me.

  

Both food and fists were flying everywhere. There also seemed to be a lot more students that joined in on the fight than the original opponents. Kyungsoo was once again biting people, which wasn’t that shocking anymore. Jongin and his buddies were the ones truly taking people out. They were easily taking students down one by one, they should have known better than to challenge the most infamous clique in the entire school. Baekhyun on the other hand was watching from the sidelines beside the student council vice president Taemin who also didn’t seem that interested in fighting.

“They do all realize they’re in so much trouble right?” Baekhyun stated as he watched the poor teachers try to break the students up. “Won’t this look bad for the president?”
“Honestly, it will look awful.” Taemin was clearly pissed. “That idiot thought he was helping out another student so when his helped was denied he got angry. He’s not a bad guy I can promise that, he really does care about the students. He just doesn’t get along well with Jongin and his anger problems don’t really help him.”

Baekhyun just nodded.

“Shockingly Jongin is the same way. I was so pissed when I found out my friend liked him. The guy pushed me and screamed in my face! Yet after hearing Kyungsoo’s stories of how nice and caring he is when it comes to him, I just couldn’t help but to accept it.”

Taemin copied Baekhyun’s gesture from before and a peaceful silence fell amongst them in the room full of screaming.

“We should go break this up shouldn’t we?” Taemin stated with an annoyed tone.

“Yeah probably….”

Both boys headed straight to their targets, Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo quickly and dragged him along the way. The kid was unsurprisingly light as a feather. Jongin and Minho were going at it, fists clutching each other’s collars. Taemin and Baekhyun looked at each other then back at the two idiots before screaming;

“WOULD BOTH OF YOU STOP IT ALREADY!?”

Baekhyun and Taemin began scolding the two, completely forgetting that Kyungsoo’s collar was still in his hand. The smaller boy began struggling in his friend’s vice like grip, but instead of breaking free he looked like a fish out of water. He was about to bite his friend’s hand when a whistle echoed through the gym. Every student that heard it immediately froze in place. It was the horrifying gym teacher, Mr.Kyun. They all felt shivers climbing up their spines as he glared at all of them.

“GET OUTSIDE ON THE TRACK NOW! EVERYONE THAT FOUGHT HAS TWENTY LAPS TO COMPLETE!”

It was like a mass exodus as almost thirty students ran out towards the track behind the gym. They didn’t want anymore of Mr.Kyun’s wrath than they were already getting. Unfortunately for Kyungsoo, Baekhyun dragged him the entire way out.

    Kyungsoo sat up against a tall oak tree by the track. He had just finished his laps and felt as if he was dying. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead and looked around for Jongin. What his eyes fell on was the most glorious thing he’s seen since birth. Jongin was shirtless. Now Kyungsoo was finding it even harder to breath then before. He clutched his chest to try and calm his beating heart but it was no use. Then Jongin just had to turn and face Kyungsoo with a warm smile.

“Soo!” Jongin ran over to said boy. “I was wondering if I could ask you something…”

“Of course Nini!”

Jongin blushed at both the nickname and the nerves he was getting from the impending question.

“Well you said you like penguins, and I ended up stumbling upon a documentary about them at the store.” In reality he looked one up and ordered it on Amazon, but he would never admit it out loud. “If you’re not grounded after this fiasco today, maybe you could come over this weekend and watch it?”

“Of course I will! What is it called?”

“March of the Penguins.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe it! Jongin was continuing his genius plan without even knowing it. This was going to be so much fun!

 

    This was not fun at all. Kyungsoo was currently sobbing over the dying and struggling penguins whilst Jongin tried to find something else to put on. He thought it was going to be a happy documentary about baby penguins, not how hard it is for them to survive in the wild.

“Oh my god another one got hurt!” Kyungsoo cried out.

Jongin quickly grabbed the remote and just turned the tv off altogether, Soo was already scarred enough from the traumatizing documentary. He crawled back towards the couch and grabbed the bag of gummy worms on the way. He offered them to Kyungsoo who immediately cheered up at the sight of the sweet snack. He quickly grabbed a blue raspberry one, his favorite flavor, and shoved it in his mouth. Jongin was relieved to see the boy calm down. He was going to make a move tonight, but now it didn’t seem very appropriate. Kyungsoo thoughts were the exact opposite. All he wanted to do was lean in and kiss Jongin. So, he did.

At first Jongin was extremely shocked. He had a feeling that Kyungsoo like him back, but doubt and a fear of rejection had always forced him to hold his tongue. Now, he was filled with a sense of overwhelming happiness and all his fears disappeared. The kiss was hesitant, sweet, and gentle. It seemed fitting for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was so relieved when Jongin kissed back. He was also very fearful of making the move, but he couldn’t hold back anymore. He mainly blames the shirtless Jongin that his eyes feasted on back on Thursday. Kyungsoo pulled away slowly and blushed while apologizing. Jongin chuckled and told him that he never had to apologize for something like that.

“So...does that mean you’re my boyfriend?” Kyungsoo said in a worried and shy tone.

“If you’re okay with someone like me as your boyfriend, then yes.”

Kyungsoo punched Jongin and told him he’s perfect. He responded to the adorable boy by pulling him into a tight hug. They stayed in that position while Jongin Pororo so Kyungsoo could watch happy penguins. Neither of them had been so happy and peaceful in a long time. They prayed it would last forever, but this is high school. High school is never drama free no matter how hard you try.

So today my amazing English teacher let me work on this in class because she said it counts as creative writing! So luckily I got this chapter done today!! Yay! Thanks for all the comments I truly love reading them! I can't help but creepily smile even in class!! Thank you to anyone supporting this story in anyway I truly appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed~~

(Also pictures/gifs do not belong to me. They all belong to their respective owners)