Clumsy Soo

Bite Me.

   

It was official. Kyungsoo is the clumsiest person on Earth. Every time Jongin would see the pipsqueak he would be running into a wall, or getting hit in the face with a door, or tripping over thin air. The kid needed to be put in a bubble.

“Nini!” Jongin turned to see Kyungsoo running towards him.

He was going to meet Kyungsoo halfway when the poor boy tripped over his shoelace and fell forward. Jongin ran over and helped him up.

“You need to be more careful Soo!”

The boy just smiled at up him and he couldn’t help but smile back even though he was pretty sure Kyungsoo was going to have a bruise on his face by tomorrow morning.

    Later that day Jongin was called into the principal’s office and for once he was actually shocked. He hadn’t gotten into any trouble since he became closer with Soo. Was he failing another class again? He entered the office and sat in his usual seat and looked at Principal Kang expectantly.

“Jongin I’m just going to get right to the point since you’re use to the drill in here. Some students have come to me and said that they have seen you bullying Do Kyungsoo.”

“Wait what?! I can promise you I have never done anything like that!”

Jongin let out a long sigh. He should have known that people would see it that way. To all his classmates he’s the villain and Kyungsoo is the innocent victim. It also didn’t help that the boy always fell and got bruises probably making it look like Jongin beats him. He cringed at the thought.

“Actually principal Kang, Kyungsoo and I are friends.” Mr.Kang gave him a skeptical look. “Really! We are very close friends!”

Principal Kang just nodded and dismissed him. Jongin has always been honest about the trouble he causes, so he has no reason to doubt him this time.

    Chen was kind enough to bring cookies today at lunch and all his friends gave him skeptical looks. He yelled at them and ate one himself to prove they weren’t poison. After proven safe the rest of the group took one for themselves. Kyungsoo looked down at the tray and saw an extra cookie. He looked behind him at the table where Jongin and his friends were lounging. It looked like Jongin didn’t even have a lunch. Kyungsoo looked back and forth between the cookie and the beautiful, maybe hungry, boy on the other side of the room. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and grabbed the last cookie ignoring Chanyeol’s whining about wanting it for himself. He got up with his half eaten cookie in one hand and (hopefully) Jongin’s cookie in the other. He had to keep mentally coaching himself the entire way to the table that seemed so far away. Once he finally reached their table he looked at Jongin with expectant eyes.

“Do...do you want to sit with me Soo?” Jongin asked hesitantly.

All his worries quickly faded though when Kyungsoo eagerly nodded his head and skipped next to him. All of Jongin’s friends were shocked, except Sehun of course. Suho’s eyes looked they were about to bulge right out of his face. Kyungsoo shyly stretched out his arm and silently offered the cookie to Jongin. Jongin realized that some students are probably going to think he’s stealing the pipsqueak’s lunch, but his face was just too cute. It didn’t help that he was also nibbling on his own cookie so adorably. Jongin took the cookie with a smile and began eating.

“Is it good?” Kyungsoo looked at him with his eyes wide and shining.

“Of course it’s good Soo!” Jongin reassured whilst ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair.

These were his favorite moments with the small boy. When they weren’t awkward and they didn’t pay attention to anyone else staring at them. Well, that’s how it was until Sehun, Suho, and Xiumin started making gagging noises from beside them. Jongin whacked Suho whilst Kyungsoo whacked Sehun.

“Looks like we got a violent couple on our hands~” Xiumin teased.

Both boys blushed furiously and didn’t even try to deny it. They heard someone clearing their throat and looked up to find Choi Minho the student council president. All five of them were shocked to find him standing there. He usually never addressed “gangsters”.

“We can no longer stand by and watch this atrocity carry on.” Minho stated firmly.

Now the five were even more confused. They had no idea what the hell this boy was going on about.

“You have bullied many people and picked many fights, but bullying our precious Kyungsoo is too much for us.”

Jongin just groaned. He knew something like this would happen. He should have tried better to resist talking to Kyungsoo in front of so many other students, but he was just so lovable. He had to admit that his only kryptonite was Kyungsoo, and puppies of course.

“He’s not bullying him you jackass! They’re friends!” Sehun growled.

The rest of the group was also shooting glares towards Minho.

“Well a friendship like that would tarnish Kyungsoo’s relationship.” The president said haughtily.

Jongin was getting angrier by the moment even if he knew what the was saying was true. Jongin just didn’t want to admit it. He was about to get up and leave when Kyungsoo stood up abruptly causing the chair underneath him to squeak loudly. Jongin looked up to see Soo red in the face from anger.

“Shut your mouth! You don’t know anything about Jongin!!” Kyungsoo yelled and threw his cookie.

He whacked the president right in the face and looked quite proud of his aim. Minho was obviously shocked while the other four that were sitting at the table were laughing their asses off.

“Well, I didn’t know the adorable Kyungsoo was actually a little brat.” A vein was evident on Minho’s forehead. He was beyond pissed, he was also quite well known for his temper.

“What did you just say?” An angry voice came from behind the president.

Standing behind him was all of Kyungsoo’s friends who rushed over after seeing the commotion and just so happened to hear his last comment. They were all furious even Lay. The other four student council members came running over to help their president. All the other students in the gym were chanting “fight! fight!”. Jongin’s anger was finally past the boiling point after hearing that insult his Soo. He stopped for a moment and realized that he just thought of Soo as his. He’d deal with that complication later. Right now he had some asses to beat.

I just wanted to get a quick update in because I have a lot going on tomorrow and don't know if I'll be able to write or not. I will try though!! Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting! I turly appreciate it! Also none of the pictures or gifs are mine. They all belong to their respective owners!

(I honestly feel kind of bad for making Minho such an ahaha)