Squishy yet Deadly

Bite Me.

  Do Kyungsoo was usually quite quiet in class. He never spoke out of turn and always intensly left his focus on the teacher. He was definetly all of the teachers' favorite student. He has never had a late assignment, arrives at school on time, and he answers every question exceptionally. What more could a teacher ask for? Kyungsoo was also well liked by the entire student body. He was extremely sweet and innocent or so they thought. He was also very aesthically pleasing. He had wide, owl like eyes, deep black hair that contrasted with his extremely fair skin, and he had the most adorable heart shaped smile. It was practically impossible to find a flaw in all of Kyungsoo's exsistence. Well, that's how it seemed to his classmates. His friends knew the true Kyungsoo. He was still adorably squishy, but he was also sassy as hell. He also had very strange habits such as picking all the seeds off of his strawberries. To his friends Kyungsoo was quite an adorable oddball, but they loved him that way.

  Today's boring math class ended at an agrivantingly slow pace as usual. When their teacher Mr.Lee finally dismissed the class the students all shouted gleefully. Kyungsoo stretched out his arms and cracked his back. He then proceeded to stride over to his two best friends Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were unsurprisingly shouting the loudest.

"Can you both shut your mouths and hurry up? I'm hungry!" Kyungsoo whined.

"Yeah yeah, calm your princess." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and mocked Kyungsoo.

The other replied by raising his fist and whacking Baekhyun on the head. Baekhyun pouted and rubbed at his sore head while Chanyeol laughed at him. Kyungsoo shot him a look as if asking "do you want to be next" which sent Chanyeol running out of the room and down the hallway. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both laughed and followed after him to the cafeteria. 

The cafeteria was loud as usual. Students were laughing as they crowded around the tables and complained to their friends about the day. Kyungsoo, Baek, and Chanyeol headed straight towards their table were Chen and Lay were waiting for them. They quickly sat down and pulled out their bag lunches and dug in. Kyungsoo took an alarming amount of candy and other sweets out followed by a peanut and banana sandwich. The other five that occupied the table began to laugh.

"Yah, you eat the same way a girl on her period would!" Chen joked.

"He acts like a girl on her period. Get your PMS in check" Chanyeol snickered but was soon met with a fist of fury.

Chanyeol rubbed his arm and glared at Kyungsoo. After four years of friendship Chanyeol still hasn't stopped teasing Kyungsoo even then he knows he will quickly be punished. Baekhyun always jokes around saying that he must be a masochist which always leaves the group roaring with laughter.Once they were all finished they pushed their trays, paper bags, and wrappers towards baekhyun who whined as he collected them into his arms and headed towards the garbage bin. As baekhyun head towards the bin the cafeteria became disturbingly quiet. He turned to see none other than Kim Jongin and his posse entering the cafeteria and heading straight in his direction. Baekhyun froze like a statue while his friends turned to see what had silenced the room. They all watched in shock as the infamous Jongin came face to face with the horrified Baekhyun.

"Yah! Get out of the way idiot!" Sehun, Jongin's best friend, yelled from beside him.

Jongin was annoyed with all of this. He just wanted to get something to eat and now his friend was causing a scene. He could have just walked around the clearly horrified classmate, but it's never that easy. He had to keep his act up. It was the only way people wouldn't mess with him. So it was time to put on an oscar worthy performance.

"Are you deaf or just stupid?!" Jongin yelled as he pushed his innocent classmate to the ground, he was definently going to feel guilty about this later.

"What do you think you're doing to my friend?" Kyungsoo yelled as he angrily trudged over towards Jongin and his group. 

The cafeteria erupted into a bunch of gasps and fearful gazes as they watched their "innocent" Kyungsoo stand up for his friend against the infamous Jongin. To them it must have looked like a battle between David and Goliath. Jongin was clearly a head taller than Kyungsoo and could easily take him out. Little did the other students know just how surprised Jongin was himself. He's always had a hidden crush on the smaller one, even though he knew Kyungsoo probably hated his exsitence just as much as the other students. Hell, they've never even had a conversation. Jongin would just stare longingly as Kyungsoo smiled or answered a question in the classes that they shared. Honestly, he only went to class to hear Kyungsoo's voice. Jongin couldn't help it, he secretly had an obssesion for anything cute and Kyungsoo was the defintion of cute. Now he would have to be crude towards the person he's yearned for.

"Go away, this has nothing to do with you."

"This clearly has something to do with me! You just pushed my best friend!" Kyungsoo crossed his arms and stomped his foot, he thought he looked threatening. In reality the other just found him even more adorable. Jongin groaned and wished his first conversation with Kyungsoo wasn't going to be a confrontation. He sighed, grit his teeth, and continued his scary guy performance.

"Well what are you gonna do pipsqueak? You gonna bite me or something?" 

Jongin's buddies all began laughing behind him and he smirked towards the fuming squirt in front of him. Kyungsoo lowered his head and Jongin and all the other students feared he was about to cry. Jongin's heart broke slightly at that theory that was probably true. Suddenly, Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's hand and lifted it towards him. Jongin was trying to stop himself from blushing and tried to keep anger evident on his face. All the other students sat on the edges of their seats wondering what would happen next, especially the two victim's friends. Kyungsoo quickly raised his head and stared into Jongin's eyes, anger evident on his face.

"Stop pretending to be an you-you- you !" Kyungsoo screamed as he then proceeded to chomp down on Jongin's hand.

 

Sorry the first chapter is so short!! I will try to make the next chapters longer! I really hope you enjoyed~ PLease give me any feedback! I really want to know what you guys think!