PYAC

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

"Jungkook." I said writing his name on the foggy mirror glass inside the bathroom. It was a warm and comforting almost-morning shower.

The outside was still dark when I reached for my bathrobe and slowly wrapped it around my body as Jungkook reached for his towel which placed beside my bathrobe chuckling on his name which written on the mirror glass. He circled the large towel around his torso and left his upper body shirtless, purposely showed his muscled chest and his abs.

"What's the point for you writing my name on it?" He abruptly wiped his name away leaving the scratch mark on the mirror.

I turned my head and furrowed, "I wrote that with my heart." I run my hand to my wet hair as I made my way out of the bathroom, followed by Jungkook.

"Wrong." He said closing the door behind him and opened the wardrobe to reach for his white polo shirt, "You wrote that with your hand."

I huffed nodding as I started to dry up my hair with a towel, "Jungkook, is it bad?"

"Your hair?" He wore his shirt along with his pants and shook his head, "No, it's beautiful."

"I mean the dream." I sighed.

"It's not even a dream." Jungkook said walking toward the drawer, grabbed a comb then stood behind me before he helped me to dry up and combing my hair. He was my hair stylish for the day, I guess.

I dropped my hand to the side of my body as I leaned back let Jungkook helped me to dry it and we talked throught the mirror in front of us, "I have it on my sleep, of course it's a dream."

"You called something a dream because it wasn't really happening on the real life. But what you have is happening in real life. Well, maybe the form of it was a dream but that was actually a form of assault."

"Then why I can fight it when I didn't even know it was trying to rip my soul out?"

"Do you know something called the subconscious?" I nodded examining his gorgeous face looked serious as his hands were dancing on my hair, "Most people say you can do anything when you're on your subconscious state. And that was what happened to you. You might be didn't know what was exactly happening in your dream but your body and your mind did something to protect it and to fight without yoy knowing."

I nodded on his explanation, "So we can actually entering someone's dream right?"

"What?" He chuckled, "You want to know about my dream?"

"No." I chuckled slapping his hand, "I mean like that person did to me. Entering my dream and try to possess me or steal away my soul."

"It's not that hard for us as werewolves to enter someone's dream even human's and we can even control their dream. But to possess them or take away their souls that's require practice and the stake is high."

"What is it?"

"If you failed, your power will slowly weakened."

"That's why Chanyeol ordered us to fight each other instead to fight with him, because he used too much of his power to steal away my soul."

Jungkook nodded, "I guess so."

"How to enter it?"

"First is the key of every successful things, focus. Second, you have to keep your target on your mind, fixed their face inside your head, and closed your eyes. You will feel something like the first time you transform, you will feel like some strange energy lift your body up and when you feel something boil up on your head, you have to suggest yourself that you're going to enter this person's dream, then voila! you're already inside it."

"That simple?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Trust me princess, that's not simple."

"Wait, you said we have to fix the target's face inside our head right?" Jungkook nodded, "Someone who did it is the person who know me, then. The person recognize me."

Jungkook lifted his face and stared me back through the mirror, "Well, almost every werewolves know your face since we battled once back at the battle arena and a lot of werewolves even the missing one watched us."

"Yeah, that's right. But we have to find out, in case-"

"In case it was someone we know?" I nodded, "Alright, princess." He kissed the top of my head, "Your hair is nicely done and now dress up."

Jungkook helped me up before I gasped realizing that I was wearing only a bathrobe and surprisingly with nothing inside it and what left at Jungkook's room was just my previous clothes which I couldn't wear it again unless I wouldn't mind if people judge me around and started to buy me clothes since my bag was full with books and papers, and of course they would feel pity toward me.

"Jungkook, I have no clothes here."

Jungkook smiled walking to the door, "What clothes do you want to wear?"

"What?"

He sighed, "I'm going to grab your clothes now, there's no way I let you walking around the house with only a bathrobe. So what kond of clothes?"

I smiled, "Pick anything you like for me to wear."

"Gotcha, princess."

He came back right after five minutes away with a honey brown turtleneck sweater, black shorts, dark brown boots, and of course a pair of matched underwear, the black one, clearly Jungkook's favorite. He laid everything down on the bed and sat down on the chair bringing his arms crossed in front of his chest while I stared at him in disbelief.

"Jungkook, seriously? Shorts for winter?"

"It's not winter yet." He leaned back on his chair, "And I love to see those legs."

"Don't mock me because I'm short."

"I'm not mocking you, princess. I said, I love to see those legs. Was that even offended you?"

I sighed, "Turn around."

"Why?"

"I'm getting dress, so turn around."

Jungkook chuckled, "Come on, princess. We've already done more than that."

I huffed smirking as I turned to get dress.

 

The dining hall filled with everyone gathered having their breakfast. I fixed my ponytail before grabbed my fork and start to dig in the egg. I couldn't stand it to not roaming my eyes toward the whole dining hall. I haven't see Taehyung since he didn't show up until the breakfast ended. Me along with other three alphas and our betas walked out first to prepare the practice arena. I shivered once I stepped on the arena, the cold air really hit me hardly. Clearly it was winter air eventhough the snow hasn't fall yet. I mentally cursed Jungkook who now was just grinning looked at me from my head to toe.

Caught me shivering Seokjin tapped my head, "You know it will be this cold yet you wore that shorts." He ended with a funny chuckle.

"Yeah, it's not my fault because Jungkook picked the shorts for me to wear."

"What?!" Seokjin furrowed feeling surprise as he faced me in utterly shocking expression.

I gasped realizing what I just said then turned to face Jungkook who now just giggled covering his mouth with the back of his hand. Then my gaze on Jungkook was broke by Seokjin holding tight on my shoulder, "Tell me what's going on, young lady. Why Jungkook picked the clothes for you?"

"Well, I-" I fixed my eyes on Jungkook once again asking for help but what I got just his amused expression, "-I mean, Jungkook told me what kind of clothes he want me to wear today so-"

"Let's not fight over her clothes, because that's just beyond ridiculous for me and honestly she looked cute with that shorts. I even forgot how her legs looked like since the last summer holiday until now and it's still beautiful for me." Yoongi lazily stood between Seokjin and I when I could hear Jungkook growled which casually ignored by Yoongi, "We have practice to start. So Yumi, call everyone out for me okay?"

I nodded grinning to Seokjin and Jungkook before started to run. I walked in to tell everyone that the practice will start within minutes and I still couldn't find Taehyung everywhere. I didn't see him at breakfast hour and now it almost practice time yet Taehyung wasn't anywhere to be found. I fought with my own mind whether to climb the stair toward his room or just stay and went back to the practice arena. But again, I thought professionally and being one of the responsible alphas, I climbed up the stair toward his room and knocked the door three times before the door slowly opened.

His hair was messy, his shirt was shifted a little revealing his strong collarbone, his eyes were still half closed, and I could tell he just woke up. No wonder he skipped his breakfast. Caught me stared blankly at his hair down to his face he suddenly run his hands through his hair, trying to fix it but immediately failed.

"You skipped your breakfast, Taehyung." I said as he was awkwardly fidgeting with his hair then down to his shirt.

"Namjoon did wake me up but I dozed off."

I nodded feeling the air grew more awkward bybeach seconds, "Grab something to eat then, the practice will start in a few minutes and I won't to see you faint in hunger." I was about to turn around but his hand found my wrist and instantly stopped me from going.

"Did Jungkook hurt you?"

"No, he's fine." I tried to slapped away his hand but his grip just grew tighter instead.

His hand was gripping on my wrist too hard while I tried to let go and walked to leave which caused me stumble on my feet and made me landing on his chest with his hands suddenly wrapped around my body. He was literally hugging me but I quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Tae." I said in whisper, "Please don't make it hard for me again." He finally let go of my body but his gaze still landed on mine making me felt more uncomfortable, "Go get ready, and please be quick. You know how impatient my brother is."

"Will you give me a chance if I'm not Garou?" I was about to turn around but Taehyung's sudden question stopped me with my back faced him, "How if the opposite happens? I'm a Beast Courts and Jungkook is a Garou? Will you give me a chance?"

I turned so slowly with a bitter smile spreaded on my lips, "My love isn't based on where you are coming. I'm asking you once again, don't put me in this situation ever again."

"Just answer it, Yumi. So I can choose the right way, either I have to stop reaching for you or I have to just go with it and fight for my feeling." I took my deep breath felt unable to answer, "It won't change anything between us, you still my little sister and I'm still your older brother. No hurt feeling, I promise." Taehyung forced a side smile, "So, will you give another chance?"

"No." I said a little bit hesitantly and shaking voice.

Taehyung smiled, "Good. Now I know what I have to do with all this."

I nodded, "You have yourself a good choice, right?" I reached out my hand asking for a quick handshake.

He happily grabbed my hand and shook it, "Of course, Yumi." He gave me a reassuring smile, "I choose to not stand still and will fight for my feeling, until finally you get married. By the time you say 'I do' to Jungkook, that will be the time when I stop reaching for you. It's just because I have to make sure he doesn't hurt you. So, if you get hurt, I will be in the front line to stand and fight for you. In short, I'm your guardian angel from now on."

 

To be continued

 

 

 

(A/N): I know, I know. The first event on this chapter between Jungkook and Yumi was kind of confusing right? Let me make it clear, THEY JUST SHOWERED TOGETHER! There, is it clear enough? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ author-nim is in the crying mess because I just imagined Jungkook's oh-so-tempting abs *faint* and Min Yoongi's naughty eyes are my weakness, also honestly I don't how to react and I don't know what to say about Taehyung except I'm so sorry T_T

By the way, thank you for the readers, subscribers, and upvoters. You all are really the best! Have a nice day, everyone <333