CITYRI

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

I know how it feel to have a romantic feeling toward someone who clearly not love me back. I know it hurts and sometimes I want to burn myself along with my own feeling. But when the time went by, I realized that what we want isn't what we need. For example, maybe I want that person to have the same feeling as me, but who knows maybe that person isn't the one that I need.

Really, I never thought that event would happen to me only it was me whose being 'the person' and Taehyung was me, and unfortunately my boyfriend caught us in a bad moment and a bad time. If t said that wasn't really my fault, that was wrong. My bad was I didn't pull away when I clearly knew Taehyung was about to kiss me. But if it said that was my fault, well that was wrong too. Because I thought about Jungkook the whole time and I promised to myself right Taehyung closed his eyes to not even cheat and to not leave Jungkook for another guy. But sadly, the whole situation was showing that I was in the wrong side.

Jungkook slammed the door, locked it, and threw my hand away disgustingly, as he walked toward his bed running his hand through his hair, showed how frustration he was. I looked down on my feet, couldn't see much except my white sandal and white socks, and I didn't have enough bravery to bring my chin up and stared at now furious state of Jungkook. I heard a loud growl, Jungkook's signature deep growl, when he threw himself laying on the bed facing the ceiling.

Uncomfortable with the silenceness between us, I slowly brought my head up, eyes roaming to the laying down Jungkook whose right arm covering his eyes. He was crying. My heart dropped, blinked in regret, and slowly walked toward the bed.

"Don't." Jungkook said and I stopped my pace staring at him in disbelief, "Stay there." He said again in his deep and shaky voice. I stayed fidgeting with the hem of my sweater.

"Jungkook, I-"

"Don't speak." He said again still in his shaky voice signaled me that he was crying, "I don't want to hear anything."

"Then what's the point you bring me here? You should've just throw me away!" I said almost yelling.

"I said, don't speak!" Jungkook furiously shouted sitting down. His eyes were red. Not red because he's an alpha, but red because he was crying for the past few minutes and it was hurting me even more.

"Please don't cry." I said pleading.

"Don't tell me what to do, because if I'm not crying I will already transform and kill you with my own fangs." He said in utterly deep and full of anger tone, "But I love you, Yumi. I love you until it hurts."

"It might be didn't show you much but I've been thinking about you the whole time, Jungkook. How it might be hurt you and how it might-"

"But you still did it, didn't you?" He looked up to meet my eyes, "Do you feel sorry because I was walking in to the room and made you stop? Will you still kiss him if I wasn't coming for you?"

My eyes wided open and sighed in disbelief, "Just kill me then, Jungkook. Go ahead. I choose to die rather than being excused on cheating."

"Excused?!" Jungkook exclaimed standing up and slowly took a step closer to me, "You say I'm excusing you when the evidence in front of my very eyes was clearly showing me that you're a cheater!" He shouted even louder making me shivered and afraid if someone walked by and heard us.

Strangely I was still in my calm state and just tugged a little bitterly smile, "You have enough anger and emotion, Jungkook. Just transform already and kill me. I promise I won't fight you back." I said when he just a few steps away in front of me.

"You're just making me more determine to kill you." He said under his breath.

A slight of tears dropped on my cheek but I quickly wiped it away, "I am." I said smiling bitterly, "Go ahead, kill me." I stared him back giving the same dark gaze.

Without hesitant he growled and grabbed on my shoulder, pushed me away until my back was hitting the door produced a loud thud. I whinced in pain because it wasn't only hurting my back but also the back of my head. But the pain was slowly fading away and replaced with a warm and delicate pleasure as Jungkook hungrily attacked my neck, actually it wasn't even attacked, it was a rough and sloppy kiss. He moved his mouth down on the side of my neck to my collarbone and recklessly let his tongue out with a little bit of bites. I closed my eyes and groaned for not be able to move my hands since Jungkook gripped it so damn tight. I tried to gather all of my power and when I did, I pulled his body away from me so now he was standing in front of me with anger and lust covered his eyes.

"What the hell you think you're doing, Jungkook?! We're not doing it when you angry! It hurts!" I shouted fixing my slightly shifted sweater and messy hair. He was panting and gasping for air when he took another step toward me but I held him quickly, "I said we're not doing it when you angry. Calm yourself and talk first, theb you can do whatever you want to do."

I found myself sitting on the left side of Jungkook's bed while Jungkook took another side, after ten minutes of struggling to calm him down. I brought my feet up and covered it with the blanket because it was insanely cold. Jungkool stayed silent when I helped him covering his feet up to his waist and moved closer.

"Are you still mad at me, Jungkook?" I said in almost whisper.

He turned to face me before brought his gaze down to his hand, "I'm sorry. I was unable to control myself."

I grabbed his hand and brought it to my lap, "It's okay. I'm the one who should say sorry."

"Do you love me?" Jungkook bluntly asked as he played with my hand.

"I do. Madly." I smiled.

"Then what happened back there, Yumi?"

It felt weird when I heard him called me 'princess' for the first time but it was even weirder when I heard him called me by my name. I missed to be called 'princess'.

"He confessed."

Jungkook furrowed facing me who already stared at him, "He what?"

"You know like say something about the feeling and stuff."

Jungkook huffed, "I know what's the meaning of confess."

"Alright. So, everything was happened so fast and silly me, I just sat there and stayed when it's better for me to just go and leave him alone. I'm sorry, Jungkook. I just-"

"It's okay." He sighed, "It's not like you have the same feeling right?" He faced me.

I nodded smiling, "I care about him actually, but of course not in romantic way. He's just my other older brothers."

"And he has been taking care of you since you moved." He said.

I nodded again, "I'm sorry, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled, "You say sorry too much."

"Yeah? Right, I'm sorr-" I covered my mouth and Jungkook just grinned, "I better go to sleep. We have practice tomorrow."

I swung my feet to climb down the bed but Jubgkook's hand was fast to grab my wrist. I turned to look at him, "Stay." He said.

"Jungkook, I need some sleep."

"You'll have the quality one here." He smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He chuckled, "Just kidding. But it's a perfect time for me to see through your problem. Since I can't take you out of my mind right now."

"My problem?"

"Your sleep problem."

"You can do that?"

"Every werewolf can do that. With a little bit of practice and more focus." He said as I stared at him not saying a word, "Trust me, Yumi. I'm not gonna do harm or anything that possibly inside your head right now, and I'm talking about the dirty one." I chuckled, "I will just watch you sleep, nothing more."

And I would be very pleased even if you do anything more.

Thought about how my sleep problem was really disturbing and not to mention it was really tiring to always wake up in the middle of the night, I silently agreed with the plan. Maybe Jungkook could help me like he always do. So I laid down and Jungkook helped me cover up my body by pulled the blanket up to my shoulder. He was still sitting down beside me and slowly caressed my hair, drifted me to dreamland faster, before I found myself breathing peacefully with my eyes closed and Jungkook placed his palm on my forehead. It felt hot and I had the urge to open my eyes wanted to complain about how his palm was burning on my forehead, but my eyes were too heavy and I was unable to open it again.

 

3.15 a.m.

My eyes flustered open and the sweat was all over my forehead, my back, even on the palm of my hand. I didn't remember anything about my dream and all I could remember was just Jungkook sat beside me and I was sleeping. I sat down lifted up my hair and made it into a messy bun before turned to the right and saw the sitting figure of Jungkook stared blankly toward nothing.

"Something happened?" I asked.

He nodded still stared blankly even now he was facing me, "Someone tried to possess you."

"Possess me?"

"This person disturbed you and tried to take your soul out. You were actually fighting with it and rejected its energy that's why you woke up and bathed in sweat. If you didn't wake up, I don't know what will happen to you."

"I woke up because I resisted it?"

He nodded again, "You were fighting them quite hard." He handed me his handkerchief which I accepted it gladly and started to wipe the sweat away, "Was this happened everyday?" Jungkook asked.

"Starting from a day after my 17th birthday four years ago. But I could see the person aand could feel his presence and his voice was calling up my name at that time."

"His?"

"It was a male." I wiped my neck and cringed when the handkerchief started to get wet, "The face was blur though, I couldn't see the face clearly. But when I saw Chanyeol, he was looked exactly like the peraon inside my dream. Did Chanyeol try to possess me back then?"

"Yeah, I bet he did. He's quite powerful though, because he came visible on your dream."

"And if I see nothing?"

"Like this time?" I nodded, "The person wasn't skilled nor strong enough."

 

To be continued