JESYEUT

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

Seeing each and everyone of my tribe with a slight of confusion on their faces was hurted me, to be honest. Their eyes were the eyes I fond to see everytime I called out for a 'practice time'. They would happily run toward the practice arena, paid good attention when either me or Jisoo I gave them some explanation and lecture. Sometimes they would also challenge me and would end up with a big laugh when they win againts me. But now, I had to say something that might be could hurt them or even made they feel not good enough about themselves and started to feel down, which that wasn't the truth. I promised to myself that I would do anything to save them, even if to sacrifice myself, even it to make them hate me.

"First of all, I'm aware that you all know about our current condition. We are in the middle of unstable situation and the decreasing number of our clan was the start from all of this. We can't take this as some kind of joke or just a child's play. It's a war between us and the one who try to bring back the Impergium." I said.

Everyone dropped into a deep silent.

"Last night we received a letter, not a threatened one but it tells us enough about the possible place where the war will happen. And-" I glanced over my right to see Jisoo who now stared me back with soulless eyes, "And- we think that maybe it will be better if just the twenty-one of us who should go."

As I expected, all of the werewolves started to gasp, yell, even shout saying that this was an unfair choice to exclude them from war. They let out they anger and furiousness clearly reflected from their eyes with no exception. I even heard someone said 'What the point for us to practice every weekend for four eyes and almost everyday since a few days ago', which that hurted me too.

"SILENT!" Jisoo shouted even louder with a loud growl followed after and once again the whole hall dropped in silent, "Please continue." Jisoo said to me with his normal voice.

"It's not that I don't believe your power, like Seokjin said even I never even one second I doubt on your power, strength and cleverness, and that was also the prove for us that you're a bunch of fast learners. But, knowing that maybe the clan was their target, I'm afraid they will attack you first. Meanwhile, my top priority here is to save you all."

"But they might be attack us while you fo for war." Someone from my tribe shouted.

"They maybe attack you but only a few of them, while most of our enemies are waiting on their current place. That's why we go to attack them since they give us a hint about the place."

"Can we at least know where the place is?" Another werewolf from my tribe asked.

I bit my bottom lips thinking whether to tell them the place or not. I turned to face Jisoo and he was as confused as me but he nodded eventually. Maybe they deserve to know where the place was.

"It's south beach." I answered, "But don't go there, I'm begging you." I added right after before they could even ask another question.

"I don't know what to say or how to react, alpha." Someone younger than me came forward, "But I wish you all a very good luck and please come back to us alive, the twenty-one of you. Please."

I couldn't help myself but let a slight drop of tears escaped from my eyes. I stepped forward toward the younger and pulled her into a tight hug, "You're a brave werewolf. I've seen you practiced and I could see myself on you." I broke the hug smiling down to her, "So, protect our tribe, our clan, our family, and the castle. We believe in you."

 

I didn't even feel asleep when the clock showed me it was almost two in the morning. The whole castle was dark except the outside lamps and kitchen lamps. I couldn't find myself ready to sleep as I forced myself to stand up climbed down the stair. The sound of my breath was the only thing that could be heard when I opened the big hall door. The light came from the moon and it gave a blue effect inside the big hall.

The sudden images of my memories here were flashing inside my head when I closed my eyes leaning back to the door. We filled the big hall with laughter and sometimes anger, not to mention also the tears. The first time when I introduced myself as a Silver Fangs's alpha and had someone asked me why their alpha could be this you and petite, especially the height. I smiled to myself as I recalled the moments. I roamed myself and landed my eyes toward the big five windows in front of me and slowly walked toward one of it. I could see the snowfall and already covered ground from up here.

"Now I believe it's a sleep problem."

I turned my body to see Jungkook was about to close the door, "Hi."

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist and joined me to stare out of the window.

"As you said, sleep problem." I answered caressing his hands.

"Want me to take care of it?" He let out a soft chuckle.

"Please, my prince." I chuckled but we stand still in our current state, "I'm afraid."

"Of what?"

"The war."

"Why?"

"You know since it's a war maybe it will be a lot bigger than what we had last time with Chanyeol and friends." I smiled.

"Don't lose your hope and confident it might be affected to your strength at the war."

I paused for awhile, "We're leaving this morning right?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yes."

"We both know we're the alpha right?"

Jungkook took a little pause before nodded eventually, "R- Right."

"And we have a high responsibility to save our tribe first and there's also a lot of possibilities that we will separate during the war, right?"

Jungkook stiffened and I could feel his muscled chest tightened as his breath became more rapid, sent me heat through my ears, "What do you up to, princess?"

"I love you, Jungkook." I said without hesitant as I brought my gaze up to meet his eyes and he brought the surprised look to mine, "I love you more than you know. I love you and I don't want to lose you, eventhough there are also possibilities for me to lose you. That's why I say it, I love you. I know I never say it much as you do, but all that I know is that everytime your eyes meet mine I can't see anything but love. I love you, Jungkook. Very much."

Jungkook blinked his eyes several times even gapped his mouth opened, "I'm dying to hear those words." He said under his breath as he leaned down closer.

His sweet and his tender lips fixed perfectly with mine as he gently nugged my lips open. I melted inside the kiss as I brought my right hand up to his hair while my left hand stayed above his hands on my waist. After God know for how long we've been shared the kiss, we broke it eventually, no gasped nor panting because what we've had was a tender and gentle kiss not a hungry one.

"I'm sorry to make you wait too long." I said under my breath, smiling.

"I feel your love, princess. I really do. But it give me another feel when you say it out loud and live not through the speaker phone." He chuckled.

I leaned back resting my head on Jungkook's shoulder and he lovingly leaned his head on mine, "Please be safe, Jungkook. Come back to me alive. We still have something to do."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Get married." I said bluntly without hesitant.

He shocked as he stared at me with his wide opened eyes, "What did you say?"

"Let's get married after all of this end." I paused looking at his frozen state and confusion hit me, "What? You don't want to?"

He gasped, "I don't want to?! Are you crazy?!" He exclaimed and his voice cracked also it sounded funny, "Are you- oh my God!" He stepped back run his hands through his hair as he walked back and forth then shook his head. I laughed, he acted like someone who confused and shocked. Then he jumped three times, "Oh my God thanks." He cupped my cheek and kissed me again. Tenderly and gently.

 

We left early in the morning and insisted to drive the eight's sport cars. Jungkook with me on Jungkook's car, while Jisoo drove mine along with Chan. Seokjin drove his car with his tribe mate, Jun. Namjoon drove his car along with Beast Courts's Wonwoo. Taehyung drove his car along with Seungcheol, Seokmin, and Minghao. Jimin drove his car along with his tribe mate, Seungkwan. Hoseok drove his car and brought Mingyu, Jeonghan, Vernon, and Soonyeong along. And last, Yoongi drove his car along with his beta, Jihoon.

The sun wasn't rising when we hit the road and strangely we were wide awake. No yawned, no sleepy eyes, eventhough we didn't get enough sleep. We drove before everyone woke up in purpose otherwise some of our clan would insist to come along with us.

"Sleep. I will wake you up when we arrive." Jungkook said as he handed me his jacket and pulled it up until my neck.

"I can't even close my eyes more than five seconds, Jungkook."

"But you have to save your energy."

"So do you. Want to change? I'm good at drive, you know."

"No." He smiled, "I won't let you give my Melissa another scar."

"Goodness, Jungkook. That was four years go." I said.

He let out a soft chuckled, "I'm serious, princess. Sleep. It's a four hours drive."

"I said I'm not-" Suddenly his right hand landed on my forehead and his thumb started to caress it up and down. Strangely, it was make my heart beat in unstable pace but drove my mind calm at the same time.

"Sleep, princess." He said while he didn't let go off his hand.

"Fine. Night, Jungkook."

"Goodnight, Mrs. Jeon." He grinned.

 

To be continued