DVA

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

The last day before my winter holiday filled with full of assignments which required me to bring all of them home. That's why when I loaded my bags to Taehyung's car most of them were books and papers. Taehyung stared t my quick movement before finally closed the back door of his car.

"Are you wearing books and papers after all this time instead of clothes?" Taehyung furrowed as he slided in behind the steering wheel.

"My Linear Algebra's professor is a nut freak of science."

Taehyung chuckled, "Aren't we too?"

I smirked, "We're freak with a little bit of nut."

I kept staring at the road in a full silence for almost two and half hours and only nodded when Taehyung asked my permission to enter the drive thru and shook my head when he offered me two big size double cheese burgers with diet as my excuse.

"Here. Have a bait." He brought his big size double cheese burger to the front of my face. He was really good at driving despite his right hand was grabbing a thick burger, "Come on, Yumi. You haven't eat yet. Seokjin will sue me if knowing that you just as skinny as a stick."

I chuckled, "Fine." I took a big bite of his burger and realized how starving I was, before he smiled and reached for the backseat after he pulled stop for awhile.

"Here." He handed me a bag of burger before started to drive again, "I promised Seokjin to take care of you and being scolded by him is the first thing on my 'I wish not happen to me' list." He cooly just stared at the road while I took the burger bag and he munched on his own.

"Thank you, Tae."

"You're welcome." He smiled.

 

The first thing I got when I stepped outside the car was a tight and nearly to kill hug from Seokjin, when Taehyung ran to the back door unloaded our luggages. Seokjin literally lifted me up and swung me around. For your information, I already met him exactly two weeks ago yet he still acted like we haven't met in ten years. I hit his shoulder slightly before he put me down.

"We've been separated much longer than this, brother. So stop being clingy on me." I chuckled but hugged him back eventually.

"That's why I was the first person who objected your plan to move away." He broke the hug, "Your car is already here, in case you need it."

"Thank you, Oppa."

I looked over Seokjin's shoulder to see Jungkook walked toward me. Seokjin moved aside with his small smile as he turned his body, tapped Jungkook's shoulder once before he entered the castle with Taehyung who gave me a quick glance, leaving me and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook smiled when he stood in front of me, "Hello, gorgeous." He smirked, "Nice to see you again." He pulled me into a tight hug, "You never know how much I miss you."

"Hello to you too, hottie freshman." I said once he broke the hug.

He raised his eyebrows, "What did you say?"

"Hottie freshman. Jisoo said, you're quite famous in your college."

Jungkook smirked, "Are you jealous?"

"No." I shook my head. Clearly I was lying and Jungkook sensed that.

"You've become prettier everytime I see you." He said under his breath.

I chuckled rolling my eyes, "Should I take that as a compliment?"

"No." He walked beside ms as he circled his hand around my waist, "Take that as an invitation."

"Invitation?" He nodded as he held the front door open for me, "What invitation?"

He smirked, "Blacony. 3.15 a.m."

 

The basement hall has been upgraded, if previously the hall looked more like a dungeon meeting room now it has completely changed into a four season meeting room. I smiled when Jungkook opened the door, a week really could change everything so easily fast.

"It's wonderful."

"Hoseok insisted to do a little change."

"A little?" I asked circling my hands on Jungkook's arm, "It's a massive change."

The eight chairs in front of the hall was quickly filled by the eight of us and Seokjin took the center one between me and Jungkook. When I roamed the hall, Jisoo was right and it was the fact that almost a half of the werewolves were reduced. Either forcefully or not, the number did might be affected the strength of the whole clan inside the castle.

"I didn't understand!" Seokjin exclaimed, "After all this years, I've been upgraded the security system."

"Accept the fact maybe they smarter than us." I said.

"Nonsense!" Seokjin stood up.

"I'm very sorry, brother." One of the thirteen group named Mingyu took a step forward, "We can't perfectly secu-"

"No, it's not everyone's fault." Seokjin quickly cleared the conversation, "Maybe we have to start living here."

"You don't have to." Jisoo added, "You have your own activities outside the castle and we will take responsibility when you're not around."

"I think that's actually a good idea." Yoongi said, "We can stay here for maybe a few weeks, we're in the winter holiday anyway."

I looked over to my left and caught Jungkook cringed. Smiled to myself because that was his rare expression that I expected. An idea of living ubder the same roof with Jisoo was enough to annoyed him. He was being unreasonably jealous toward Jisoo for the first time we met him and I bet for as long as we were here Jungkook would always be in every places where I was there. But half of my heart felt really grateful to have such a great man love me unconditionally and just that much. I'm a lucky one.

"What evidence do you have that our friends were unknowingly dissapeared?" I asked move to the thirteen.

"The first and very clear evidence that we have is when breakfast." Seungkwan answered me, "We usually serves one plate per-person and almost a half of them were left uneaten." He added.

"No signs of trespassing or scent?"

Seungkwan shook his head, "No, unfortunately."

That was weird. If there were no signs of trespassing then it could be a big escaped but then again, why they have to go? Why they were running away? Mostly, running away from what? Or from who?

"From what tribes?" I asked again and having Jihoon opened his mouth right away.

"Three tribes, but mostly Wyrm."

I leaned back as Yoongi said what mind said, "It must be a Wyrm."

"Yeah." I nodded sighing lazily.

"It must be other werewolves who still live out there." Namjoon added.

 

3.15 a.m.

I woke up in sweat, not surprised and not changed at all since my 17th birthday four years ago. I did stop waking up at this devil's hour, but that wasn't last long. At first, it was scared the hell out of me because I accidently watched 'The Conjuring' a day before I had this nightmare. But then, my father told me he had the same sleep problem and always woke up in the middle of the night. The only different between our sleep problem was my father always woke up between 12 to 4 in the morning, meanwhile for me it's always 3.15 a.m. sharp.

The guest room at the castle clearly too big for me and I could sleep with four other me on the bed, it was more than a king size bed, it was three times larger. Grunted, I ruffled my hair and walked to grab my oversize sweater, put a white beanie, and stomped out of the room, walked directly toward the balcony. Jungkook's invitation somehow threw my bad thiught about my habit, but why balcony? Why not his- room or somewhere less cold?

I opened the balcony door to be greeted by wide and dashing view of Jungkook's back. Strangely, in the middle of coldness eventhough there were no signs of snowfall he wasn't shivering wore only his black thight shirt which easily revealed his muscled body. I roamed my eyes from the back of his neck, to his muscled back, down to his powerful waist, his strong thigh-

"You own me, princess. Don't kill me with your gaze like that." He suddenly said.

I jumped making my beanie shifted slightly covered my eyes, "Who's your talking about?" I nervously said as I fixed my beanie.

Jungkook chuckled turning his body around leaned back and crossed his arms in front of his chest facing the awkward me who stood by the door frame, "Are you planning to stand there fidgeting with your cute little beanie or bring your here and cuddling to make me warm?" He opened his arms wide.

I sighed but walked toward him and burried my face inside his embrace eventually, "Flirty."

"For you." He kossed the top of my head which uncovered by my beanie before he turned us around made me face the scenery while he was standing gave me a warm back hug. This was cuddling on Jungkook's version.

He started to move his lips from the side of my head, to the side of my right eyes, the side of my cheek, the side of my lips, down to the side of my jaw. I sealed my lips preventing me to let out any type of sounds which could encourage him to do some more and let out a shaky question instrad, "So what's the invitation all about?" He stopped kissing me by the time he reached the side of my neck.

"Can I enjoy this first?" He started to move againts my neck again before I stopped him by leaned down and gave him a quick peck instead. He was surprised but gave me a bright smile.

"I can give you a full access to enjoy every part of me after you answer my question."

"Straight to the point." He smirked.

I smiled, "What's this all about, Jungkook?"

He straighten his body and rested his chin on the top of my head, "Quite frankly, your habit is disturbing."

I furrowed, "What habit?"

"Waking up in the middle of the night."

I sighed, "This is my sleep problem, Jungkook."

"Every 3.15 in the morning?" He asked me. I got his point, "It's not a sleep problem, princess."

"What is it then?"

He shrugged brought his face to the side of mine, "We have to find out." He faced me.

"How?" I kept staring straight and didn't dare to face him otherwise he wouldn't answer my question but dipping down his mouth to mine because once I turned to my head to the right, my lips would automatically touched his. His face was just too close. Too damn close.

"At first, I thought it would be clear to just talk about it, but then that wasn't an effective way. So, I'll watch you sleep." He said under his breath.

I chuckled smirking, "Don't try to make my sleep problem become your excuse to sleep with me, Jungkook."

"No, princess. I'm serious."

Caught his serious and flat tone I faced him and stared right to his eyes. Unable to reject I nodded eventually, "Okay then."

His lips curled into a y smirk, "So, can I get the full access now?"

I smiled rolling my eyes but crashed my lips on his in the end.

 

To be continued

 

 

 

(A/N): Does the story confuse you? Or you enjoy it? I'm really hope enjoyed the previous chapters and you'll enjoy more for the next chapters, since I have no idea how long it will be, but I bet it will be long enough. Anyway, I want to say the never ending thank you to the viewers, subscribers, and upvoters, really your loves are means everything to me. Enjoy and have a nice day <3