ADIN

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

Dark blue color visibled on the sky. It was crying. First winter rain. My favorite weather has finally come. Stomped my feet on the puddle, kicked the cold air, I turned to be my 5 years old little girl that I hardly remembered. My surrounding was dark, the umbrellas were up, but I had myself dropped the hoodie down and enjoyed the rain pouring down soaked my hair. Crazy, you can say that, but I enjoyed it. Smiling like there was no tomorrow, I kept my feet to walk happily across the park and entered the most favorite room in the entire old and spooky building, the cafetaria. Being a wolf I was, I used to throw my head side to side in order to dry off my hair, which unfortunately I couldn't be a wolf inside this building because I just sensed wet soil, foliage, and flower blossom everywhere. They wouldn't understand my predator behavior.

Taking off the coat, my eyes roamed the whole cafetaria before fixed my eyes to a particular figure. Everyone called him as a hottie senior and I silently agreed. Swung the coat on my arms, I took a chair in front of him simply ignored all the jealous and killer gazes from every breathing things around me. Don"t misunderstand me, even males were attracted by his on point nose, his sharp jawline, pale and tender skin, and most importantly his killer gaze. I grinned once his eyes landed on mine. Caught my attention he smirked.

"Can I have your advice, senior?" I asked leaning forward in utterly flirty tone which earned his simply nod before returned his gaze back to his 'Quantum Mechanics and Special Relativity' book. A y man with y brain.

"What advice you wish to have from me?" His deep voice was roaring.

I smiled, "How can I get the attention from both gender?"

He smirked raising his eyes to look up and ily his upper lips before smacked my forehead with a pen on his hand, "How can you flirt with me, huh?!" He laughed right after.

"Ouch!" I whinced rubbing my forehead pretended to be in an awful pain.

"Once I told Jungkook, about this you'll face the dead end." He chuckled but then joining me rubbed my forehead, "Is that hurt?"

I slapped his hand away, "You just crushed my own dignity, Taehyung!" He laughed again leaned back and closed the book.

Taehyung was on his second year while I was a freshman. We took the same college and same major on Mathematical Physics and sacrificed almost everything to leave the city and moved here to pursue our dream. Taehyung had to willingly leave the house, separated with his six brothers. Meanwhile I had to accept the situation where I started to live alone at my own apartment, left Jungkook who also pursue his dream to be a proffesional photographer along with Jimin, and left my family. But the only three hours and seventeen minutes distance didn't stop us to come home every weekend, shared Taehyung's car since my brother didn't allow me to drive three hours away by myself. Plus I have a high responsibility because despite of how small and petite I am, I'm still the leader of more than a hundred killers.

"Wow, I forget that you have dignity, alpha!" He laughed.

"Shut it." I slapped his hand once again.

"What? They won't understand."

"And soon they will search to find out. We are in the middle of genious people here, Taehyung."

"We are more way genious." He chuckled playfully.

"Yeah, you are." I smiled leaning back to my chair.

"Want to eat something?"

I shook my head, "I lost my appetite."

"Yeah, since when? Since victorian era? Come on, you have to at least give your little belly a food."

"I have my breakfast."

"Hey, alpha. I don't care how smart and cunning you are, but the breakfast time just ended five hours ago." He pointed his wristwatch.

"Thank you for the reminder, but-" I stood up handing him a pack of vanilla flavoured snack which he happily grabbed, "I have a class to catch up."

"What class?" He shouted opening the snack.

"Get all the attention from both gender 101." I grinned.

The almost everyday thing that I did from the first time I got in the college was calling my parents and talked to Yuri the most, spent the next two hours having a loved dovey conversation with Jungkook filled with the 'I love you's and the 'I miss you's, at the end of the night right an hour before midnight my tears would fall down because I said too much 'I miss you' to my brother. Seokjin was the only person who really hard to let me go and he even said he wanted to live with me out of the town leaving his multibillions bussiness so I would never feel lonely. Ironically, I just laughed his own statement which now I felt really lonely.

I would happily disturb Taehyung everytime I felt lonely which earned his protest. But don't get me wrong, when I disturbed Taehyung that meant I stopped him to flirt with too many girls, I bet the whole campus had already know how Taehyung could be the best campus's cassanova because he's the hottie. Take the stairs I jogged toward the classroom to make sure I made it on time to my next class. Silly me, I didn't put quite attention to where I was going and causing to me fall down on the floor along with a man I bumped in to.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I quickly stood up gathering all the belongings that I believed were his, "I didn't mean to- Jisoo?" I furrowed to see his smiling face leveled with mine, "What are you doing here?"

His silver fang necklace was swinging on his slightly exposed chest, "I've been ordered to meet you and Taehyung." His smiling eyes never left his face.

"Something happened?"

He didn't answer me instead he helped me up and grabbed the papers from my hand leading downstair, "When you winter holiday start?"

"In a week." I stared at him dumbfounded still searching for the unanswered question, "What happened, Jisoo?"

He finally faced me letbout a sigh, "Let's talk somewhere else and please call Taehyung."

 

Somehow we ended up at the nearest coffee shop, Taehyung's favorite place when he stressed enough with his assignments which led him to call me eventually, crashed on my apartment and leaving the assignments to me. After three cups of americano served above the table and let me took a double sips, Jisoo started to talk.

"I'm sorry for a sudden visit." Jisoo said across me.

"Seokjin ordered you?" Taehyung bluntly asked, I nugged his elbow signaling him to let Jisoo talk first.

Jisoo nodded smiling, "Yes. Seokjin ordered me to deliver you two the recent news."

"Recent news?" I furrowed, "What news?"

Suddenly the smile on Jisoo's face was slowly fading away and instantly sent me shiver because I could sense something bad happened or was about to happen, "The werewolves numbers were decreased."

"What?!" Taehyung and I exclaimed in unison.

The entire coffee shop stared at us annoyingly look while Jisoo slowly covered his face, embarrased with overly shock expression that Taehyung and I just showed a few seconds ago.

"Can you guys lowering your-"

"Okay, sorry but I'm not gonna lie that this is too surprising the hell out of me. What do you mean by decreased?" Taehyung asked impatiently.

"That's what we're looking for. Seokjin told me that both of you have to go directly to the castle on the first day of your winter holiday."

"Why don't he pick us up?" I asked.

Jihoo faced me sipping his americano, "He refused to leave the castle, he has been worried about the whole situation."

"How about the other alpha?"

Jisoo stared at me for a second before put down his cup smirking, "Jungkook?" I didn't nod neither shook my head just sealed my mouth close, "He come to the castle every weekend like you guys did, but if you asked me about his college thing he was busy with his freshman year event."

"Freshman year event?"

Jisoo nodded, "He's already popular within a week. The whole campus recognize him immediately. He's the hottie freshman."

Not surprised. But strangely instead of feeling proud, I felt a little bit off. Jungkook being popular at his college somehow made me feel insecure. I bit my bottom lips while my eyes were wandering around the window, staring at the rain which now poured real hard, leaving a foggy window. Washed away the thoughts I brought my face back to Jisoo.

"He's been doing good, huh?" Sip my americano to reduce the awkwardness.

Jisoo smiled staring deep to my eyes. He's Jungkook college mate, "He's good."

"And why you have to come all the way here when you have yourself a cellphone." Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows.

Clearly Jisoo was already trapped by Taehyung's question because now his eyes were wandering uncontrollably to nowhere and he would let a simple confusing smile followed by a little rub behind his neck. Taehyung smirked and continued to sip his hot americano while I was sitting beside him, saw Taehyung and Jisoo alternately blankly.

Taehyung let out a simple chuckle, "From all the reasons available, you have to wait for a bad news so you can come here and see her?" Taehyung gave Jisoo his killer gaze.

Jisoo smiled shyly, "Well, I'm not- that- I-"

"Jisoo." Taehyung leaned back on his chair putting his arms crossed in front of his chest, "You're aware with our Litany, right?" Jisoo nodded calmly, "So what? You want to cross that?"

Jisoo stared at me for a few good seconds before brought back his gaze to Taehyung, "You and I know that very well, Taehyung. The Litany was made for a million good reasons. Don't think I'll cross it that easily."

"You and I know Garou was known mostly by their brilliant brain and fight ability and of course their fierce desire to win. You and I know that the girl beside me already has a mate. You and I know who thd person is." Taehyung added.

"You and I?" Jisoo furrowed.

Taehyung shifted his seat, "Don't talk to me like I'm a ty dumb werewolf, Jisoo. I can sense it."

"What the hell you're talking about?" I shouted not too loud but enough to make them jumped.

"Nothing." They said in unison sipping on their each americano awkwardly.

I stupidly accepted their answer as I run my hands to my hot americano, sip it and tasted its bitterness. Looked at the window silently thought about the bad event that might come out when the both of full of hormone guys near me declare a war to someone that basically gave me strength on this life with full of drama. I know who have my heart and I'm not planning to change that.

 

To be continued

 

 

 

(A/N): Too much tension on action and romance field :D Are you looking for Jungkook aren't you? Well, he will make his first appearance on this sequel in next chapter. I miss him too :) Please enjoy the story and have a nice day <3