PYEUTNADSEUC

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

Tightened my coat and stomped my boots to the snowy ground I smiled along the quiet street when the sky was getting dark even it wasn't night yet. I saw the familiar full of memories multistories building, it was a quite small like typical suburban house, only with the sell sign in front of it. I took a really deep breath before I turned the key and finally opened the door, I insisted to keep the key until the house sold. I was immediately greeted with a minimalist yet beautiful stairs, the living room on my left and the kitchen plus dining room on my right. I sat on the barstool grabbing one of my favorite cup and pretended like I was having my middle night session with my dad sat beside me. We would throw a lame joke which my dad couldn't understand and he used our as an excuse.

Moved to the second floor I saw pink painted bedroom with the door opened and the first thing that greeted me when I entered the room was a big size picture of me and my little sister, Yuri. She was at her kindergarten age at that time, I gave her a piggy back as we showed our wide happy smile, didn't realize that I actually smile to myself. Closed Yuri's bedroom I moved to the room across it, the baby blue painted one, it was my bedroom. The smell of pine was still lingered and the bed was cold when I sat above it. Sighed, I turned to open the window and that was when I caught Jungkool staring up. His smile was pure when he wave signaling me to wait as he jogged in to the house. I patiently wait when finally Jungkook reached my room and he circled his hands around my waist, his favorite cuddle time.

"You know I'm here?" I asked as I started to distance.

"I don't." He smiled.

"Then why you ended up here?"

"I'm looking for you since early in the morning but Seokjin hyung told me you went outside for walk. Normally, I would consider a person whose habit walk outside in the middle of snowy day as an insane one, but when it comes to you then it's normal for me." He chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I playfully slapped his hand and he laughed.

"Anyway, so after I done looking for you, I decided to go to this particular place alone and come here as soon as I finished my business from the previous place." I furrowed but let him to continue, "I never expected you to be here but you were here, so we're here."

"Honestly, Jungkook. Are you out of words or wha-"

"I bought this house." He said eventually cutting me off.

I turned around dramatically quick causing my ponytail slapped Jungkook's face real hard but that wasn't the thing that surprised me, "WHAT?!" I exclaimed.

"What? I can't buy a house which has a sell sign in front of it?"

"No it's just- It's all too sudden."

"Too sudden?" Jungkook chuckled, "I'm not the one who want to get married after the war."

"But we're not married yet."

"And when we get married later, we're already have a place where we can stay alone just the two of us. Also I bought this with my own money you know, in case you're wondering."

"I'm not wondering." I chuckled.

"Oh and-" He stepped back to just handed me a letter, "This is your transfer letter. I had to bang on the office's room and I'm a completely idiot because I didn't realize it was still winter holiday, but finally got this latter after jumping from one place to another."

"You're confusing me, young man."

He chuckled, "This is your transfer letter. You don't have to go out of town again because I already found a good college and even better which has the same major as you're currently taking. It was different college from me but it was definitely much closer." I opened my eyes wide and Jungkook sighed putting his hands inside his coat pocket, "I want everything to settle even before we get married. I got you a house, I transferred you here so you don't have to leave me nor your brother, and also I found my side job so we don't have to ask our olders's money anymore, we can finally stand by our feet. Now, about the wedding concept, I prefer to be more-"

I cut his words by threw myself in to his embrace and hugged him tightly as I circled my hands around his waist. I couldn't say anything so I just let my tears speak for me. I could hear him smile and his warm breath along with his chocolate hazelnut scent tickled my nose in a good way. I sobbed, panted, and sobbed again, and Jungkook couldn't help himself from chuckling.

"Can you let me at least finish my words, princess?" He asked and I shook my head still crying. He laughed, "Okay then, I'll just hug you."

 

I opened my eyes by the sound of my phone buzzed. I was still in my room and had Jungkook beside me, sleeping full clothed. I smiled when I heard him snore and reached for my phone inside my coat pocket. The screen was flashed Jisoo's name so I picked it up almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Yumi, it's Jisoo." He said.

"Yes? What's wrong, Jisoo?"

"I'm sorry for interrupting."

"No. Not at all." I yawned, "What's up?"

"Can we talk? Just two of us."

I furrowed catching the changed tone on his voice, "Sure. You want to meet me?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Downtown coffee shop."

"I'm at my house right now, my old house. Maybe it will take me 10 to 15 minutes is that okay?"

"It's okay. I'm already here, so take your time."

"Cool. See you there." I hung up before turned to wake Jungkook up remembering I didn't drive here and it would be extremely exhausting to take another walk to downtown coffee shop. I thought Jungkook wouldn't mind to give me a ride there, "Jungkook." I whispered and he groaned shifting his body but still sleep, "Jungkook." He groaned again, maybe he was answering my call but he was still a dead log, "Hubby~" I literally whined in overly cute way which surprisingly made him jump and sat down instantly, I rolled my eyes.

Jungkool forcefully opened his eyes and threw his hands over my shoulder, "Yes, wifey~ You need me hmm?" He asked me with his half asleep face and yawned.

I chuckled, "It will give me a hard time to wake you up every morning."

He shool his head, "It won't if you kiss me." He tapped his lips with his index finger and I couldn't help myself so I gave him a quick peck. He giggled as he burried his face on the crock of my neck.

"Jungkook, I-"

"Hubby." He cut me off still placed his face inside my neck and I bet he closed his eyes again.

"Pardon?"

"Hubby." Finally he faced me, "Call me 'hubby' again. It's cute." He flashed me his bunny grinned which I loved.

I chuckled, "I need your help and probably it will sound rude and ungrateful and bad and-"

"Spit it out, princess." He smiled, "I'm fine as long as you're not canceling our wedding."

"Hell, no." I chuckled.

"Good. What you need from me?"

"Can you drive me-"

"Insane?" He cut me off, "I already am."

I glared sighing while he chuckled and signaled me to continue, "Can you drive me to coffee shop at downtown? Jisoo called me earlier and he need to talk to me. Just me and Jisoo."

I expected Jungkook to be furrowed and clenched his jaw and would flash a super jelly bean expression on his face. But what actually happened was the opposite. He smiled and gentlt nodding, "Sure. You want me to pick you up after that?"

I gapped my mouth open, "Y- Yeah, that- that- w- will be gr- great."

He smiled again caressing my hair, "Alright. I'll wait you at the car."

The drive was full of silent, but a comfortable one with his right hand holding on my left hand, and sometimes Jungkook would sing his favorite songs if it was played on radio. I would chuckle if he changed the lyrics into a funny one or even added my name after really cheesy lyrics. We arrived 15 minutes later at the downtown coffee shop and I could see Jisoo sat at the back of the coffee shop since it was used a wide glass window instead of wall.

"You can wait here, if you want." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

Jungkook smiled, "My scent would be smelled and it would be uncomfortable for him. I'll wait for you at the nearest book store. Call me when you're done. Okay?"

I nodded, "Thank you, Jungkook."

"My pleasure, princess." He answered as he kissed my forehead.

I waved when Jisoo's eyes caught my eyes. He smiled and stood up instantly to pull a chair for me across him. I mumbled a 'thank you' and he politely nodded.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." I said as I took off my coat.

"No. It's fine." He smiled, "I got you a cup of hot americano, but if you want to change you can just-"

"It's okay, Jisoo." I smiled, "Americano sounds good."

Five minutes later my hot americano was served and Jisoo's funny face turned into a serious one, "Yumi, I'm actually want to say something."

"What is it?" I asked blowing on my americano before sip it, it tasted sweet.

"I can't be your beta anymore." Jisoo said firmly staring right through my now fully opened eyes.

My mouth was gapped open couldn't find another word beside, "Why?"

 

To be continued