CITYRNADSEUC

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

(A/N): I did a double update today so make sure you read the 13th part before you read this one ;) Thank you <333

 

I should've known when something wrong with Mingi's family when her sister was forcefully taken away from her with unrealistic reason. I should've known the worry of her eyes and the constantly of her for always checking up on me, physically especially on my right shoulder where my totem was placed. I should've known everything she did from the past, I should've learnt about her before happily accepted her into my family. And look now where I ended up? Shot my dad to death, witnessing the unpeace dead body of my mother and my only sister. I put too much trust on her.

"You tortured my family since-"

"You out of this town? Correct." Her voice cracked and her smile was spreaded all over her ugly face, "It's been a pleasure playing inside your family's dream." I stepped forward furiously with the knife on my hand but her sword was longer than I expected so its point was almost cut my throat, "It would ve delightful if you take another step forward. I don't have to do much work to kill a Silver Fangs's youngest alpha." She said mocking me.

Then in speed of light I grabbed the point of her sword with both of my palms, kicked her stomach and threw the sword away toward the window, eagerly to kill here right there right now. I could see her eyes flashed bright yellow and within seconds she transformed into a terrible wolf, it was looked like Kyungsoo's, not fully a wolf and has no tail. It looked more like a human with a wolf face and no fur, also long legs. It was irk me because I already feeling tired, but I transformed eventually. We were panting before we run and jumped colliding above the air. Her sharp teeth ripped my neack as I growled in pain, a slight red stained on my pure white fur. We landed on the ground to run back and collided again above the air, only this time I got the chance to bite her, she groaned. The voice was a terrible sound which was mixed between human's and wolf's voice. Her long claw found my back and scratch it produced a loud tattered sound as I growled in pain again. I kicked her really strong when she had her tight grip on my body so we rolled downstair with still bitting, kicking, and pricking each other until we landed on the main hall's floor.

I didn't put too much attention toward my surroundings but I bet my friends were surprised by our sudden entrance on our wolf form since all of them still on their human state. I could hear someone called my name but he was too busy to fight with the last remaining werewolves alive. Amazingly, the twenty of them were survived eventhough scars and bruises covered almost their bodies. My eyes flashed a bright red when I pinned Mingi's wolf down on the floor and literally stepped hard on her neck until she gasped for air, she reached out for nothing as she swung around her wolf's arms until her skin turned to be a lot more pale than before, no more movement, and she closed her eyes along with slowly transformed back on her human state. I looked through her closed eyes and instantly knew it was really Mingi, my Mingi. I dropped a single tears before I turned myself back into my human form. I got up from her body and grabbed for my knife ready to help my friends who was still in fight when suddenly Mingi's hand grabbed on my foot causing me to fall down and she quickly sat on my body with my knife already on her hand.

"Go to hell!" She screamed in horror as she lifted up the knife ready to stab it on my chest before a long sharp spear pierce through her chest from the back of her.

Her blood was all over my face and the sharp point of spear was an inch away from my nose. I gasped witnessing the most horror scene in front of my eyes. I could see right through her chest because the spear left a quite huge hole at the center of her chest. Her body dropped to my right side revealing my furious mate with blood covered his arms and a few scars of his face, he panted, his chest rose up and down as his gaze trailed down from my head to toen. He cried pulling me to stand up before put me inside his embrace.

"You're not supposed to save me, Jungkook. Remember we're alpha and we're-"

"Yeah, well." He broke the hug, "We've got some helps."

"Helps?" I furrowed as Jungkook nugged his chin signaling to turn over.

That was when my eyes were wided open. Not because of too many dead bodies on the floor not to mention their incomplete bodies, but there were werewolves who stood up alive and holding a weapon weren't twenty, it was fifty, no no no it was more than that, a hundred, yeah more than a hundred. I examined each and every faces before I opened my mouth ready to scold them when I clearly said they had to stay in the castle and to not come here. But someone from them stepped forward with his hands up.

"Before you yell and because I know you're about to, we have something to say." He said calmly made me stop, "No offense, alpha. But you've trained us not to be an individual fighter. So what's wrong with the help?" He smiled.

"Still you broke the promise to stay and guard the castle." I said under my breath held back my anger.

"Well, we crossed our finger." He chuckled showing up his crossed index and middle finger.

 

I sat on the beach staring up to the massive castle where the big war happened just a few hours ago. I didn't know what was actually happened when I had a moment with Mingi alone at the attic, but Jungkook said the war was brutal, wild, and no mercy involved. Hoseok and Mingyu were the wildest ones and that was actually no surprise. The war wasn't just about stabbing the chest or shooting the head, it also include such as, ripped off the head, chopped up arms and legs, teared up eyes, basically they were mutilating the enemies.

I looked up to the sky when a slight drop of snow fell down from the sky. Odd, I didn't even feel cold when the wind blew and swung my ponytail. Brought my gaze back to the castle, I saw my clan were busy taking out a bunch of dead bodies and separated them, werewolves and humans. They burned down the werewolves and burried the humans. It wasn't just twenty or thirty dead bodies it was hundreds.

"Tired, princess?"

I looked up to meet Jungkook's glowing face as he sat down beside me, "I don't believe I just killed too many people today."

Jungkook chuckled, "That's our instinct remember? To survive."

"And I just shot down my father to death, with my own revolver."

Jungkook smile was slowly fading away, "Your father was there?"

I nodded, "Mom and Yuri too." The tears fell down without warning, "Mingi killed them but turned my dad to be a werewolf. I have no idea the reason why, but it was good move right?" I faced Jungkook who already stared at me, "Kill my father, it was right move wasn't it?"

Jungkook nodded pulling me closer to him, "You see, your dad was possessed. Mingi took out his soul, so it was Mingo who hold your father's soul. Your father was actually already dead even before you pulled the trigger. You do realize we actually killed our possessed clan too right?" I nodded, "At first I was regret it and even refused to kill them but then I knew they weren't themselves anymore. Their souls have been taken and we have no options beside to kill them."

"How many?"

"What?"

"The people who've been killed. I mean human."

Jungkook exhaled dramatically, "From the body we found it's almost 300 people."

My eyes were wided open, "300?!"

"Shocked?" Jungkook asked and I nodded in respond, "The Impergium back then was killed almost 2000 people."

"Damn werewolves."

Jungkook chuckled, "Damn us." Suddenly his grip on my shoulder grew tighter as he leaned his head down to rest it on my own head, "So tell me princess, what do you want?"

I furrowed, "What do I want? About what?"

Jungkook smiled facing me as he leaned closer, "You know the wedding concept, the destination of our honeymoon, how many children you want us to have, how-"

"Oh my God, Jungkook." I laughed slightly slapped his cheek.

"I'm glad I don't have to hold up anymore."

"Hold up what?" Too much confusion hit me.

"You know when we have our private time."

I sighed, "Believe me, young man. You never hold yourself."

"So, Ahn- I mean Kim Yumi, will you marry me?"

I smiled, "Despite of how unromantic this purposing is because you just ask me to marry you in the middle of cold air and stinky blood all over our clothes, but my answer is yes. Like you said-" I cupped his cheek, "-you're really hard to resist." I kissed him as I brought him down so I laid down on the cold sand while his hands were resting on both side of my head and he was literally hovering over me.

He smiled on my lips while nugged mine open, I happily circled my hands around his neck and pulled him down so his hands weren't supporting his body anymore but he was on top of me. He caressed my hair without even broke the kiss. We didn't give a damn on the cold air, cold sand and cold weather, unless-

"God! Seriously!" Taehyung exclaimed making us broke the kiss and looked up on his shocked state, "Why do I always bumped in to both of you while you're in you- What's wrong with me?" He run his hands up through his hair but he managed to let out a soft chuckle so were we.

"What's up, Hyung?" Jungkook asked still on top of me only now he used his hands to support his body up.

"We're ready to leave. Now." Taehyung said.

Jungkook sat up eventually as well as me, "Yumi will go with me."

"Fine. Whatever. Drive her home safely and don't put anything on her right here, you know if sand get in to-"

"Taehyung!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

Jungkook chuckled, "We know, Hyung. Thanks for the reminder."

As soon as Taehyung left I brought Jungkook's gaze to mine, "Are you two okay? I mean we-"

"He's my older and you maybe didn't know but we talked about it."

"You did?"

Jungkook nodded, "He love you so much, princess. But-"

"But?"

"I love you more." Jungkook smiled.

 

To be continued