SIMNADSEUC (The Finale)

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

"For God's sake, Jeon Jungkook!" I screamed as loud as possible followed by my loudest growl standing up in the middle of living room with clothes scattered all over the floor, "I said put them in luggage not on the floor!" I sighed and furiously stomped my foot to the floor. Didn't gain any respond I yelled at him once again, "Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Get your over here!"

"Sorry, queen!" Jungkook shouted from the second floor followed with a loud thud, "I'm kind of busy here!"

"What did you say?!" I climbed up the stairs, "What did you just-" Then my words being cut off when I saw what happened right in front of me.

Jungkook was laying down on the floor between two small pink beds. I saw he was giggling tried to resist the ticklish attack from two small petite bodies on top of him. They were his twib princesses, Jeon Nara and Jeon Kara, our 5 years old twin daughters. Nara was sitting on Jungkook's chest while attacked his neck and Kara was sitting on Jungkook's stomach backfacing her sister while attacked Jungkook's waist. There was no way Jungkook could easily won on that battle, remembering Nara and Kara's strength just gotten stronger each day. Jungkook's chocolate hazelnut scent was blended perfectly with their chocolate caramel scent. And everytime everywhere those things happened, I always be the one who gave up and do attack from our daughters.

"Dad, where are we going now?" Nara the closest to Jungkook asked while he gave her piggy back.

"The castle."

"Wow!" Nara was dramatically gasped, "Are we going to meet that handsome uncle again?"

"Handsome uncle?" I curiously asked Nara while Kara, closest to me, was clingin her arms on my left hand and swung her body back and forth, "Who's that, Jungkook?"

"Your beta." Jungkook smiled.

"I have no beta yet." I answered flatly.

"Fine, your ex-beta who soon to be your beta again." Jungkook chuckled, "I knew he never really wanted to leave the throne away. He was just need some time to break."

"Did you mean Jisoo?" I gasped when Jungkook finally nodded, "Nara, do you like him?"

"He's handsome, Mom. And you know, remembering he was or he will be your beta, can you arrange our meeting, like the dinner or something?"

I gasped gapping my mouth opened literally shocked, "Look at her!" I pointed Nara while she and her father along with Kara laughed, "Look at her, Jungkook! Your daughter is only 5 years old and could pick some words to ask me arranging her a date! Your blood must be running like a storm on hers!" I literally whined but their laugh just grew louder.

"She's our daughter and that's mean she has your blood too." Jungkook chuckled as he opened the back trunk to load our luggages and sat Nara down at the back seat along with Kara.

"Yeah, but considering by our first time know each other, you were the one who initiate to grow closer to me. You're such a flirtatious." I chuckled as I opened the front passenger door.

"I'm flirtatious?" I could sense some irritation on Jungkook's tone while he forcefully closed the driver door, "You said, I'm flirtatious?!"

"Just shut up and drive." I said under my breath as I buckled up my seatbelt.

"But you said, I'm flirtatious."

"Jungkook." I sighed, "Drive. We almost late."

 

"Uncle Jisoo!" Nara was the first who came out from the car and run toward Jisoo who was already got in line ready to practice.

Jisoo's eyes were sparkling as he bent down and picked Nara up, "Is this my favorite girl?"

Nara playfully nodded, "Yes, I'm your favorite girl in the world."

"Nara!" I called up when I finally entered the practice field, "Don't disturb uncle Jisoo, he has to focus you know that." I smiled.

"Fine." Nara shrugged and to my surprise Nara placed a sweet kiss on Jisoo's cheek, "Oppa, fighting!" She jumped off of Jisoo and run toward the castle.

"Oppa?!" I exclaimed and Jungkook just laughed.

"Mom." My little Kara suddenly tugged on the hem of my shirt.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked her lovingly.

"Can I go there?" She pointed the porch where Taehyung were gor everything ready to begin the practice but then stopped and waved to my little Kara when he spotted us staring.

I smiled, "Sure, honey. But play with uncle Taehyung after he's done with his practice, okay?"

Kara nodded smiling, "I just want to give him a hug."

Unlike Nara, Kara always hid her interest and only talked to me. Kara was a little bit of introvert and speak only when people asked, asked only when she really needed something urgently, and cried only when she was really upset. Nara and Kara were really a mini version of me and Jungkool, where I can found Jungkook on Nara while I could see myself on Kara.

"Everyone please go get ready!" Seokjin shouted at the front practice field.

I stood up beside Seokjin as my eyes trailed up to see Nara and Kara at the balcony waving toward my direction. But when I was ready to bring my hands up, I looked to my right and Jungkook already waved them back. I sighed, apparently my girls waved to their father, they seemed have less interest to me. I smiled eventually. After five hours non-stop of practice, we ended it and we had dinner together with Nara wouldn't stop talking for the entire dinner time and Kara wouldn't stop smile everytime Taehyung picked her up and asked her what she wanted to eat. Taehyung became the closest to Kara and she could speak a long sentences even phrases only with Taehyung or me. Taehyung said, even Kara and Nara were twins, but Kara's face was more looked like me because Kara has my eyes while Nara had Jungkook's.

Decided to have a lonely time I entered the museum, stared at nothing but my parents's large painted picture. They were smiling so I was smiling too, I brushed my hands over its frame without breaking the gaze. Like everytime I tried to inhale my time alone, someone cracked the door open and it was someone whom I expected. I turned around smiling.

"Hi." I said.

"Hello, gorgeous." Jungkook said as he closed the door, "I was looking for you."

"Oh yeah? For what?" I asked as I circled my hands around his neck after he brought his hands to my waist.

"Don't flirt with me, your parents are watching." He said under his breath, hesitantly but brought myself closer.

"Said someone who pulled my body closer." I chuckled before Jungkook pulled my body even closer, "Jungkook, seriously our chest are practically sticking to each other."

"Let it be." He said smirking.

I slapped the back of his neck playfully before rested my hands again and started to speak, "Jungkook would it be back again?"

"What?"

"The war."

"No." He shook his head, "Maybe."

"Maybe?" I furrowed.

"I can't read the future, queen."

"What can you read then?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

"I can read that-" His warm breath turned to be a hot one, "-the twins will have younger siblings." He said before started to kiss the side of my head down to my cheek and down to my neck before settled on my exposed collarbone.

"Younger siblings?" My voice came out as a whisper with a little bit of pleading.

"Hmm." He nodded while he dugged his mouth further down from my collarbone.

"Right-"

"Right now." He smirked.

 

THE END

 

 

 

(A/N): 끝~!!! OH MY GOD, seriously I can't believe that I just finished with my longest story ever and I hoped you all love it. I seriously can't say anything beside of THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you and please let me know what do you think about the story <333