ADINADSEUC

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

It was 7 in the morning but the sky was still a little bit dark because of the weather and the temperature which dropped a few degrees than usual. I yawned as I fixed my split hem long sleeve sweater when the sudden cold air hit me. We could see the beach a few miles away so we decided to park our cars a little bit far from the beach entrance. We got out and hurriedly run toward the back trunk, grabbed each our backpacks and weapons.

"I love you, please stay alive." Jungkook said to me after gave me a tight hug and a quick sweet kiss.

"You too." I said staring at his glimmering eyes.

We went to the beach separately with each of our partners. I went in with my beta Jisoo, Jungkook with his beta Namjoon, Yoongi also with his beta Jihoon, as well as Seokjin with his beta Jimin. Meanwhile Hoseok went it with Mingyu who were also coming from Get of Fenris tribe, Soonyeon with Vernon since they were Wyrm, Jun and Lee Chan the Silver Fangs, Seokmin and his tribe mate from Shadow Lords Seungkwan, Taehyung also with his Silent Triders tribe mate Seungcheol, and finally Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Minghao went in together since the three of them were coming from Beast Courts tribe.

I glance over my left side to see Jungkook and Namjoon disappeared by the trees as they entered the forest meanwhile Jisoo and I took another side of the beach forest, because we thought that maybe the enemies hid themselves somewhere here inside the forest since it was really dark and honestly it was a quite perfect place to hide and to kill someone. I sharpened my sense of smell to catch any strange scent, but only the fresh orange pineapple that pierced through my nose which was Jisoo's signature scent.

"It's a dead end." I said when I felt like we just walked around the beach forest for almost an hour and half with nothing to be found.

"It's seems like the same way."

"It is." I nodded answering.

Suddenly the wind blew real hard until I couldn't even open my eyes properly. Jisoo took a step forward covering mine and his head as well. After it was over, something hit my nose. I didn't wrinkled it but the gentle wind brought the smell stronger to my nose.

"Jisoo."

Jisoo faced me, "What?"

"I smell something."

"What smell?" He started to wrinkle his nose, too cute.

I paused furrowing, "A werewolf's scent but definitely not a Wyrm."

"What make you so sure?"

"No blood and soil scent whatsoever."

I pulled out an arrow and placed it on the bow, meanwhile Jisoo held his revolver up. We walked slowly to the deepest side of beach forest. Jisoo followed me from behind since I put much concentrate on the smell. My sense brought us to the darkest side of beach forest. We almost couldn't see anything if it wasn't because of the little light which forcefully piercing through the trees. It was just a silenceness hung over us, I sighed almost closer to give up when Jisoo caught a glimpse of some odd movements not too far from where we were standing. Jisoo nugged my elbow, signaling me to bring my bow up again. By the time I was about to pull the bow, the target was coming out screaming.

"Don't shoot! Please! I'mtheonewhosentyoutheletterpleasedon'tshootme." She shouted in a speed of light or even faster because I couldn't catch the words and I stopd there with my eyebrows crossed and started to think about what was wrong with the person in front of me, while Jisoo confidently still had his revolver up.

"Slow down." I said when I saw Jisoo's gaze grew sharper, I pushed his hand down and nodded, "It's okay. She's seem okay."

"But-"

"Let's hear her explanation first, then-"

"Don't kill me please!" She shouted even louder and almost crying even she down on his knee right after.

"No, geez!" I sighed, "Tell us slowly. Who are you?"

She panted wiping away his tears as she brought herself up. She was taller than me and that wasn't good and I'm jealous, "I'm Lee Jandi. One of the Shadow Lords. I-"

"Prove it." I said in much colder tone, since she was taller than me. Honestly really I'm jealous of her height.

She shocked but the she revealed her right shoulder eventually. A flying falcon totem, Garou's signature, "Anything else beside this?"

She furrowed, "My scent."

"I don't exactly recognize all of Garou's scent, so-"

"I don't have any weapon!" She shouted imptiently and actually made my heart jump for awhile, "And I'm the one who sent you the letter."

I narrowed my eyes, "What letter?" I asked her in purpose.

"The one which contained this place, 'South Beach'."

"You sent that?"

She nodded, "I also the one who shot the wall."

"You could just growl to wake us up."

"Can't." She shook her head, "The leader must be hear it."

"Leader?"

"She said she's the leader of 'The Raising'."

"She?" I asked even more curious.

"Seriously, you guys called yourself as alphas but know nothing?"

"We're alphas, the leader. Not the mind and situation reader." I said flatly.

"What was with 'The Raising'?" Jisoo asked.

"Should we bring her to the checkpoint?" I said cut her off when she was ready to open even she already took a deep breath ready to give a meaningful explanation.

"You're right."

We studied about the south beach location and we even fixed a checkpoint spot which placed near the beach entrance behind bushes, still a private place. I took out my cellphone to call one of the team as we walked out from the forest with Jandi under Jisoo's grip. I could see her face didn't mind at all when Jisoo grabbed her waist, in fact she was now a happy puppy.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked when everyone were arrived at the checkpoint.

"This girl, Lee Jandi, claimed herself as a Shadow Lords, one of our clan and she proved me with her totem. She also said that she was the one who sent us the letter."

"Good, now I know the maker." Namjoon said as he made a step forward, "Are you even think hard when you wrote the letter?"

"Namjoon, it's not a good time for-" I said.

"Even a 5 years old kid could break the letter easily!"

"Namjoon, I said-"

"Can you added more like a combination of numbers and letters, or old symbols or something. Are you even-"

"I did that on purpose." Jandi finally said.

"Why? Because you think we are a bunch of dumb people?" Namjoon said annoyingly.

"No." Surprisingly Jandi could maintain her calm tone over Namjoon's furious state, "I did that because I want you to break the code faster and come here as soon as possible. I know even how smart and clever you are, you still need time to broke some codes."

Everyone let out a soft chuckle and I could see Namjoon eyes were no longer wided open, "Out of words, Mr. Kim Namjoon?" I mocked.

"Oh shut up." Namjoon hissed but smiled eventually.

"So, please tell us the whole story." Jungkook said crossing his hands in front of his chest with sharp and narrowed gaze. Fierce, scary, dashing, and hot, too hot.

 

There was a big castle, Jandi said, at the southest side of south beach. The castle wasn't as massive as ours but it could definitely resettle up to a thousand of people. 'The Raising' was the name for the top kicks and their highest leader was actually a girl. They were originally consisting of twenty people, ten boys, and ten girls, including the highest leader. Jandi said she didn't know the leader's name.

"They called her as 'The leader'. That's it."

"Is she an alpha too?" I asked.

"No. Her eyes aren't red. They're blue."

"Blue?"

There were only two types of werewolf's eyes, red and yellow. Red indicated that the werewolf is an alpha, while yellow was a sign for beta or just an ordinary werewolf. But when a werewolf has blue colored eyes, that was mean the werewolf just ate human flesh. And by Jandi's statement saying that she always saw The leader's eyes were blue everytime, then The leader was eating human flesh everyday everytime. Disgusting.

Lee Jandi said the decreasing number of our clan wasn't because of kidnapping but possessing. Apparently, The leader along with her fellow friends entering almost a half of our clan and they succeed to rip out their souls, as well as what happened to Jandi's older sister. Jandi shared the room with her older sister, named Lee Sora. One night Jandi was woke up by he sound of the door being pushed open and there was Sora blankly opened the door.

"She looked like a robot." Jandi explained and I could see a horrified expression all over her face, "Her eyes were blank and like being possessed by something. When I followed here and called her name, she didn't respond then that was what surprised me. Almost a half of our clan experienced the same thing as what happened to my sister. Walked down mindlessly, silently, blankly toward the back door." She paused as she started to sob, "I couldn't think straight so I just followed them and we ended up here."

"What have they done to you?" Seokjin asked.

"Mostly nothing but they forced us to eat human flesh and they made us to hunt humans down."

"You ate them?" Seokjin couldn't help himself to not show his disgusting face.

"No. I managed to avoid them."

"They kill every human they found?" Seokjin asked again.

"Not all of them. They turned a few of humans that they considered as good gene into werewolves."

"What?!" We exclaimed in unison.

"There's no way we can save them." Taehyung sighed.

"Well at least we can stop them from hunting down more humans." Seokjin added.

"Is this the Impergium?" I asked mindlessly.

Seokjin paused, "The start of it."

 

To be continued

 

 

 

(A/N): First of all, I would like to say thank you very much for all the viewers, subscribers, and upvoters for your appreciation towards this story. Second of all, I want to apologize if maybe I give you the late update because the connection here is bad recently because it was raining since yesterday. I'm truly apologize :'( Please submit your comment and feel free to ask anything if you have a question for me, I will definitely answer each and every comments from you. Please kindly wait for my next chapter and have a nice day everyone <333