DVYENADSEUC

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

We walked around the forest toward the southest side of south beach. The view of a massive castle slowly came into visible. We passed through the bushes and guided by Jandi toward the main gate. There were no one there so we run until we hid behind the wide door before Jandi opened it forcefully.

In a mere of seconds the dark greeted us, when actually it was just early in the morning. Jandi said it was an empty hall and basically there were nothing nor no one here. We walked still in our ready-to-attack mode with revolver and bow in hands. I sharpened my sense of smell as we stepped toward another hallway where we could hear chattering sound and even laughing. My grip on the bow was tightened as I heard the voice became louder. When I turned left there were two people sitting across each other with a cup of hot beverage on each hands, I assumed they were having their breakfast. I looked toward my empty surroundings and after Jandi confirmed that they were enemies, I released my first arrow in a quick movement which both landed perfectly on their chests. They let out a big yelp but the hallway dropped back into silence.

"The last thing I know that you were about to shoot yourself after killed two enemies last time." Hoseok said nugged my elbow.

"Oh that was too long ago." I chuckled as we walked pass the recently dead bodies.

"And now?"

I faced Hoseok and gave him a side smirk, "I'm kind of enjoy it."

Hoseok nodded as he opened the revolver's key, "Well then, welcome to the club."

We swept off the second hallway as I succeeded landing my arrows on two other enemy's bodies, Hoseok's bullet on someone's head, and Jungkook's bullet on someone's eye, terrifying but sounded like a successful story for me.

"Dead end." Jimin said when we faced the wall with stairs in both right and left side, one was leading up while another was leading down.

"Where the both of those stairs lead to?" I asked Jandi.

"The left one down to the first floor dungeon and the right one up to the main hall." Jandi answered.

"First floor dungeon?" I furrowed.

Jandi nodded, "As far as I know, the castle has two stories of dungeon but I bet it has more."

"I think so too." I said as I examined the big difference between the two stairs, the darkness on my left and a little bit of brightness on my right.

"Two alphas up and two alphas down, the rest can follow." Seokjin commanded.

"I'll take the downstair." I said.

"Me too." Jungkook followed after he fixed the strap of his backpack. I glanced over him once as he smirked.

"Be professional." Seokjin warned us, well more to Jungkook though.

"What makes you think I'm not?" Jungkook huffed chuckling.

"Because you're falling in love with this girl." Namjoon said pointing me.

"Rescue who need to be rescued and no particular command for enemies, just kill their off and give them hell." Seokjin whispered as he also getting ready with his own weapon.

"Aye aye captain." We said in unison.

Seokjin decided to bring Jandi up since he was afraid if someone might caught her and insisted to take responsibility over her, also Seokjin is Garou's alpha. I took the downstair with an arrow ready to launch but unfortunately the darkness hit us. No light whatsoever so we walked really slow as I sharpened my sense of smell. Some smell hit my nose, kind of signature Wyrm's scent. I raised up my bow and I could hear the clicking sound of revolver's key being opened and other cracking sound of the bows being pulled. But nothing was happened.

"Is this always this dark down here or this people didn't pay their electrical bill?" I whispered.

"It's always dark down here, kiddo." A woman voice echoed, "And we have plenty of money to pay the bill." The voice was heard again along with another clicking sound.

Dramatically the lights were on and quickly revealed us the woman who spoke earlier.Everyone darted their weapons straight toward her, meanwhile I darted my gaze on her and dropped my bow along with my jaw. I couldn't believe what I saw in front of my very eyes.

"Mingi?" I said her name but it was too late to be heard because she was screaming, commanded every single person who stood behind her. Then arrows, bullets, knifes, were flying on the air.

We ducked down as I grabbed back my bow and arrow aiming one of the enemies. One, two, three, I killed almost twelve werewolves but hardly found Mingi. Loud voice of every weapons were heard and the usually quiet downstair dungeon turned into a noisy war field. Was she the leader? Because everyone obeyed her commands. Then I stopped releasing my arrows when I spotted a familiar figure. His step was unsteady and there was clearly a bite mark on his neck. His eyes were flashed blue and it seemed like he couldn't control himself. I held my breath as my eyes formed a tears. I found myself hard to breath but I felt itchy if I didn't call-

"DAD!" I supposed to just yell but instead I was screaming out loud. He didn't respond my call.

I stop in the middle of run-toward-my-daddy-the-new-werewolf session when Jungkook wildly stabbed someone's chest and even ripped off his head. Blood was everywhere and I had a few of red patterns on my pink sweater. Then I caught a figure that I was looking for. Mingi was hiding behind the red curtain with a gun in hand. I run toward her and jumped as I strangled her neck pinning her to the wall.

"What the  you did to my family?!" She grabbed my hand and coughed gasping for air as I tightened my grip on her neck.

"G- get the he- hell out!" She shouted but that was no point.

"Answer me!" Was the last scream I shouted because the next thing I knew was a burn sensation, a superior heat attack the back of my left shoulder. Someone shot me.

I looked over my left shoulder as my grip on Mingi's neck loosened. Indeed, someone shot me with an arrow and the worst thing about it that my father was the one who shot me. Then I turned my head back to Mingi to see her evil smirked.

"I'm sorry but you no longer have family." She forcefully pushed my body away as landed on the ground producing a loud thud.

I was laying down on the ground facing the chaotic situation in front of me as the tears began to drop down from the corner of my eyes. I had no idea where was my bow but all that I knew was that my right hand slowly trailed down to my right waist, pulled my revolver out and fired it three times right on the chest of-

"I'm sorry, Dad." I said watching his tall figure dropped to the ground. I tried my best to stand up gripping on the wall as support. I looked over behind my left shoulder and saw the blood stained my sweater, "And I'm sorry, sweater." I dare myself to pull out the arrow which nested on the back of my left shoulder and gasped in pain. It was amazingly painful but I was thankful that I could still feel the pain. I pray to God to never take this pain sensation away from me, I was literally begging God to keep the pain still felt. There was no way I could aimed my arrow properly on this state, so I sat down at the corner of the dungeon before aimed my revolver toward the enemies. One, two, three, I could shoot down five of them before my vision started to blur. Jungkook caught my weak condition as he run toward me but once he was an inch closer, everything was dark. I couldn't see anything but I could hear voices and I could smell. Blood, blood was everywhere but the chocolate hazelnut scent was the strongest.

"Yumi!" That was Jungkook's panic voice, "Yumi, please wake up!"

"I can hear you, Jungkook. And you're as loud as Hoseok." I said ket out a soft chuckle.

"Open you eyes for me, princess! Please!" He literally begged me and started to cry.

"Don't cry on me, Jungkook." I said still on my weak state but again managed to let out another soft chuckle, "I still feel the pain."

"I know that very well, princess! I will take that away!" Jungkook was crying, caressed my hair.

"No." I said, "Please, keep myself to feel the pain."

"What's wrong with you?!" Jungkook sounded half shock half confuse.

"Don't take the pain away from me." I tugged a little smile before I felt Jungkook's body being pulled away forcefully as I also felt someone harshly brought myself up and they were locked the both of my hands, handcuffed them to be exact. My eyes till closed but I forced myself to always concentrate to my surroundings. The sound of shoes being dragged, the sound of opened door, and finally the sound of some people desperately called up my name.

Don't worry you all. I still feel the pain and it's extraordinarily wonderful.

 

It was wet but it was cold and it somehow gave me strength to open my eyes. My vision was still blur but slowly became more clear when I saw everyone around me but I could recognize the chocolate hazelnut scented and caramel macchiato scented on the both side of my body. I looked over to the back of my left shoulder and had Taehyung bit a quite large ice cube and sticked it to the back of my left shoulder which wounded because of the arrow earlier, then dropped it suddenly. His mouth was just amazingly wide.

"Geez, it's cold!" Taehyung shouted.

"I told you." Jimin grinned.

I could see the twenty-one of us being handcuffed both hands and our feet. I sighed but felt thankful because beside of my shoulder stopped bleeding I could still feel the pain all over my body. Then my eyes roamed the room, it was a cold room with some ice cubes scattered around the floor. Everyone breath heavily and the white smoke came out from each and everyone of us, freezing and shivering.

"The bleeding was stop. No need to hold more ice." Seokjin said as he examined the back of my left shoulder and Taehyung dropped the ice cube panting.

"Seriously that thing is cold!" Taehyung shouted.

"An ice in our planet isn't hot, Taehyung." Jimin answered.

"Are you insane?! There's no such thing called hot ice!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Exactly." Jimin smirked playfully.

I tugged a little smile after finished roaming the room, "Who was locked up us here?" I asked.

"The leader whom you addressed as Mingi." Jungkook answered.

"Where's Jandi?" I asked Seokjin.

"They catch her maybe, I have no idea." Seokjin answered and I could tell he felt regret but I kept myself busy to record everything inside this cold room.

"She's pretty damn slow as a leader." I smiled.

"Why so?" Jungkook asked me.

"She did two mistakes." I took a deep breath as I fixed my seat, "First, she locked up us here, all together. Did she ever think we might be talk about the plan?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"And the second?" Jungkook asked in more curious tone.

I playfully smirked, "She use metal handcuffs in human size. Is she stupid or something? Does she even know we all are werewolves?"

Everyone smiled and even started to laugh.

 

To be continued

 

 

 

(A/N): Do you guess 'The Leader' right? :D Mingi was Yuri's nanny from KILLER Pt. 1 ;) Oh and honestly, I was hesitant at first when I typed the F word, I'm sincerely apologizing for the bad word since 'what the hell' seems less powerful than 'what the f***', you feel me don't you? So, let's just consider it as a part of an 'art of writing a grown-up fanfiction' LOL :D Anyway, I will never get bored to say thank you very much and I want to send each and everyone of you my deepest gratitude because your love and appreciation towards this story is just beyond amazing. I feel your love, I really do. Please ask some questions if you have one and left me a comment, I will definitely answer them. Have a delightful day, everyone <333