TRINADSEUC

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

She supposed to be the most gentle and the most caring one. I knew her since I was 11 years old and she always took a good care of me, Yuri, and her sister. She was an older sister whom I adore and everything that she did I always do the same and even she sent me a jolt of happiness when she voluntarily accept the offer to become Yuri's nanny. She always been a cheerful girl with smooth hair, white creamy skin, and beautiful smile. I never found anything bad on her until now when I saw her uninviting eyes sparkled under the moonlight. How her lips would curved into an evil smirk and stared at me like I was a piece of . There was no more gentle Mingi, the Mingi that I knew was no longer exist.

"Does she even know we're werewolves?" I asked half laugh half gasp because I could still the pain on my back.

"I think she doesn't understand the concept of being a werewolf." Namjoon chuckled as he fixed his sitting position.

"Alright, everybody set?" I exclaimed and everyone nodded in unison.

I closed my eyes let a strange power lifted me up in a quick movement and when I opened my eyes on the next 15 seconds, I was surrounded by beautifully amazingly dashing wolves. But what made me happy the most was that the handcuffs were no longer locked both our arms and legs, because when we transformed everything that sticked on our body would be detached and no longer placed on our body.

We back to our normal state as human and laughed our off, "This will be the historical day for me because I'm feeling grateful and thankful for being a werewolf." Jihoon said.

"Where's the weapon?" I asked when I fully stood up.

Hoseok shrugged, "She threw them somewhere."

I felt my waist and I couldn't find my revolver but I still had my knife since it was thin, "I still have this." I showed them my knife.

"That should be enough." Namjoon said.

I peeked outside and I saw no one. I reached for my knife and grabbed on it as I stepped outside but suddenly I felt five fingers placed around my wrist. I threw my head to the side and caught Jungkook's expensive side smile. I glared over his hand before back to stare his face.

He smirked, "Since our plan was changed completely, I won't let you go."

"I can't fight with one hand." I whispered demanding him to let go off my hand.

"I can be your another one." He said as he finally let my hand go.

"Cheesy."

"Duck down you two!" Taehyung forcefully pushed our shoulder down as we caught a glimpse of shadow walked passing us.

We didn't even leave the cold room yet the guards were already seen walking. I felt Jungkook's grip on my wrist grew tighter as well as Taehyung's grip on my shoulder.

I caught the shadow with a sword on his waist. I took a peek and could see him stand up with his back facing us. I tossed the knife three times on my hand before threw it toward the guard and perfectly landed on the center of his spine. He let out a yelp as he fell forward and I run toward him, forcefully pulled out the knife, turned his body over before stabbed on his chest and killed him in one go.

"Take the sword, Seokjin." I commanded as I wiped the blood of my knife with the bottom part of my sweater.

We decided to go up toward the main hall since we already killed every guards and enemies at the dungeon. We hid ourselves behind the wall once we arrived at the front of main hall. I peeked my head along with twenty people of my team. The main hall door was closed with two armed guards at front. They had revolver on each of their waist. Seokjin commanded everyone who had revolver for ready to shoot but I stopped him immediately.

"It produce sound. Better if it just us to do it. You throw your sword and I throw my knife."

Seokjin nodded, "Very well then. On the count of three."

At the count of three those two armed guards fell down to the ground and red liquid came in visible as we pulled out their weapons. Inserted a revolver on my waist pocket, I sticked my ears toward the door.

"Full power. This thing is thick." I said.

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Mingyu stood in front of the wide door as their left foot took a step forward meanwhile their right foot kicked the door which now was fully opened. We greeted by the magnificent white main hall and I had a time I wanted to admire how beautifully decorated the room was, however this bunch of possessed werewolves were impatient to get killed. So I pulled the revolver out from my waist as I counted to six which that was the number of werewolves I got to kill. I run toward the corner as I grabbed another revolver from the recently dead werewolf.

You could imagine how chaotic the situation was when twenty-one fearless werewolves fought againts more than two hundred of possessed werewolves, not to mention the new ones. Cruel, the twenty leaders were just watching them and they would curled their lips into a small smile when some of their clan hit someone down. They couldn't careless who died and who didn't since they never wanted them anyway and all that they wanted was just the decreasing number of human's population.

Mingi suddenly stood up when she realized that her hundred possessed clan already met their maker. She covered her shock expression by smirking as she along with other nineteen of her friends walked toward the center of the main hall form a horizontal line and blocked the front foor facing us.

"You already lose by number." Mingi said.

"Seriously?!" Namjoon exclaimed, "You're can't even-" Suddenly about fifty other people whom we recognized them as the part of our clan but they were possessed and held a weapon, "-count." Namjoon finished his previous words.

"Attack!" Mingi shouted.

Again, the hall turned into a mess where blood splashed everywhere, a loud voice of revolvers, screams, yelps, and even curses filled the room. I run here and there to steal some weapon considering I only had a knife and holding a unreloaded revolver and also my backpack was nowhere to be found. I aimed my revolver once again and succeed to shoot six enemies in one go, no more bullets I run again until one pair hands grabbed on my sweater collar and dragged me up to the long stair until that hand dropped me forcefully once we arrived at the attic.

The attic wasn't as massive as the main hall but smell bad like hell. I tried my best to cover up my nose which was no point at all, the stench was overpowering. The only light there was and revealed not only a cocky Mingi with sword on her hand but the dead bodies everywhere. I held my scream when a pair of hands landed on my shoes and when I saw the face it was two beautiful people that I've ever known in my entire life. Their eyes weren't closed, instead they were fearfully opened. They are my mother and Yuri.

Caught where my eyes were darted to, Mingi let out a chuckle, "I never found any good gene on them, so I just killed them."

My breath was full of anger so I stepped forward, grabbed on her neck tried to choke her once again but she let go of my hands almost immediately, "You're a complete you know that!" I shouted.

Mingi sighed smirking, "Then what makes you? Another complete ? Killed my mate as if you owned his life!" She shouted even louder and now furious was reflected on her pale glowing face.

I furrowed catching nothing but confusion, "Your what?"

"Mate!" Mingi screamed her head off as he pointed the sword toward me as well as I gripped on my knife real tight, "The tall one, Wyrm's pride, black hair."

"Doesn't ring a bell."

"Your damn calculus professor!" She shouted.

"Chanyeol?"

 

To be continued

 

 

 

(A/N): Anyone catch her motive yet? I'm truly sorry for lacking of Mikook moment here in order to deliver the story since it was the part where the war happen and if Mikook moment happened in the middle of the war, I'm afraid they will lose LOL :D