SHYES

KILLER Pt. 2 : The Impergium

My problem seemed like just getting started and ready to attack me everytime everywhere I go. First, about the sudden decreased of my clan, not to mention almost a quarter of my tribe were also gone. Second, the romantic life would always be the hardest among all of the problems because if we talked about romance then we also talked about heart and heart sometimes could beat logics the hell out of it. That was the main problem.

I blankly stared at the wet ground completely ignoring the fact that I was actually shivering becuae of the shorts Jungkook  picked for me. All of the clan were gathered around in front of us the alphas and the betas. I took a quick glance toward Taehyung who stood up in front of me and he already stared at me, in fact maybe he stared at me for the whole time.

"So we decided to have a collaboration practice." Seokjin words suddenly dropped me back to the reality.

"What the hell with collaboration practice?" I asked whispering to Jisoo who was standing up behind me and close enough for me to talk to him.

"Clearly, your mind isn't here." Was all that Jisoo could say before I brought my gaze back to the ground blankly.

"We've been practiced for almost four years." Seokjin gave the warm the warm breeze through his delicate voice in the middle of cold air. I scooted closer to him and literally clinging on his hand. He had to stop the speech because of my weird act, "What are you doing? Stand there." Seokjin whispered.

"It's cold." I shivered.

"Well, it's not my fault." Seokjin rolled his eyes, "This was happening because you listened to your boyfriend more than you care about yourself. Come here." He huffed but circled his left hand around my shoulder instead, pulled me closer to keep me warm.

"Thanks." I said and he gave me a quick nod.

"We've been practiced for almost four years." Seokjin started again, "And never even one second I doubt your power, your strength, your ability, and your cleverness. That's why I decided to do a collaboration practice to train one of the most difficult practice for you. Now, raise up your hand and name one particular practice which you consider as the hardest one."

The practice arena suddenly filled with a loud growl, groan, even yell. The clan started complaining and honestly seeing Seokjin overwhelmed because he was  listening to his clan's opinions and protest was the most funny thing. Because he would started with opened his eyes wide, then crossed his eyebrows, then whinced, then scratch the back of his head while staring at the other alphas, including me, asking for support which only laugh was all that Seokjin could get, then he would scream.

"QUIET!!!" And the practice arena would change to be a silent hill.

I had to cover my ears because I was standing beside him and I'm not gonna lie, his scream was the most powerful scream, well after Hoseok of course. Theb I playfully caressed his chest and whispered him something.

"I know you're the oldest, but don't make your face looks older. Because anger can take over your youth, old man."

"Exaggerating." He hissed.

"What can I say? I'm the expert of exaggerating everything."

Seokjin took a deep breath before started to speak again, "Please say it in unison and two of the betas whose sharp listening skill, Namjoon and Jisoo, will give me tha answer."

The clan barked, almost made me jump and Seokjin was chuckling over my action. Then Namjoon and Jisoo gave Seokjin the answer at the same time, "Archery."

"Very well then." Seokjin tapped my shoulder which getting weakened, "It looks like you will be the most hardworking alpha for today." Seokjin grinned.

 

I had no idea and I didn't know what happened to me, but every each day since the day I gained my power back and acknowledged myself as a werewolf, I've became the best archer and shooter. Seokjin said maybe it was because the focus ability I had, but quite frankly I didn't put too much focusness everytime I pulled the bow or pulled the trigger, well maybe I gave focus to myself just a little bit.

That was why Seokjin said I would be the most hardworking werewolf for the day because, I'm the best archer among the alphas and betas, and I had to give them a proper example and explanation so they could do what I do. And if I looked back to my past, I was horrible on explaining something. But strangely, my brother thought differently. He would say, 'You explained it very sharp and clean. The way you did it was good. In fact, I have no question at all', but he would end it with a silent laugh.

So the practice today brought me to the front of the lines gettinf ready with bow and arrows and having the clan fixed their gaze on mine while Jisoo helped me put on the arrows bag and handed me the bow. Jungkook had to control his anger and he shouldn't be jealous over Jisoo since it was basically beta's duty, alpha first helper.

"Thanks, Jisoo." I said looking up to meet his gorgeous v line face and sharp gaze.

He met my eyes, "You're welcome, alpha." He winked.

As I took the center of the practice arena, I pulled out an arrow and put in on the bow. Brought it up and leveled it with my cheek. Before I released it I heard Jungkook was yelling, "Look how she do it not look at her legs!"

I smiled while everyone was chuckling. I bet Jungkook regret it because he picked the shorts, "Alright, everyone look at me, okay?" Everyone nodded and exclaimed a 'yes' in unison.

I brought up the bow, opened my legs as wide as my shoulder, pulled the bow until it stretched to the side of my ear, and finally closed one of my eyes. The sweat started to drop from my forehead down to my cheek, then dropped to the ground after it was reached for my jaw. Very slowly, my surroundings started to get quiet, at least for me because I need to focus and aimed the targey properly perfectly.

Focus. Focus. I'm speed and I know it.

Then I released the arrow as everyone's eyes darted following the arrow. The arrow hit the center of target and scored me 10 out of 10. Everyone clapped but I saw something strange. The arrow didn't stick to the target but it was piercing through it and left a little hole. When everyone realized that actually my power was too strong, they laughed, so did I. I run toward the back side of the target to collect the target. Again, something strange happened. There was no arrow on the ground whatsoever. The land was actually flat with trees around it so there was no way the arrow would go down the hill, at least it would stuck to one of the trees. Jisoo followed me and stood beside my confusion figure as my eyes roamed the forest.

"Where's the arrow?" I talked more to myself.

"What?" Jisoo asked panting because he was running earlier.

But then I found something else instead of an arrow. I bent down followed by Jisoo, I grabbed the freshly green grass then looked over to my palm. A light red liquid came visible on my palm and a bad scent came right after.

I stared at Jisoo who was already stared at me and we said a word in unison, "Blood." It was smelled like an ocean, fishy, and I bet it was salty, but I could sense a little bit of apple scent on it.

I quickly stood up reachig for my arrow and put in to the bow as Jisoo run back yelled at everyone, "Put on the arrow on each of your bows!" Jisoo yelled as he did the same, "We've got company!"

Within seconds everyone was already behind me, almost all of the clan. Jisoo held his bow up waiting for my command as I took a step forward entering the forest real slowly. Everyone was ready with their bows and arrows.

"The strongest in scent ability, come forward with me." I whispered but loud enough to be heard by the other twenty behind me, because not more than 10 seconds I had Yoongi and his beta, Jihoon, stood beside me. I smiled, "Search for a weird smell kind of ocean, fishy, and salty with a little bit of apple scented."

"Fishy salty apple?" Jihoon asked.

I nodded, "That's weird but yeah, kind of."

"Got it, alpha." Jihoon said.

I chuckled, "I'm Jisoo's alpha. So just call me Yumi. Yoongi is your alpha."

"He never act like one." Jihoon huffed.

"You really looks like Yoongi."

"That was actually his first reason when he pick me as his beta." Jihoon chuckled eventually.

"Wait-" Yoongi said stopping me from chuckling.

"What?" I faced Yoongi.

"The smell is getting stronger."

"I bet I shot it and- look!" I exclaimed pointed the laying down figure down the hill. Yoongi, Jisoo, Jihoon, and I hurriedly run down the hill while the rest waited for us up the hill.

We took a closer look before gasped because the arrow that I shot earlier in practice arena was landed on his chest, killed him painfully slow before finally he took his last breath. He was one of our missing clan according to Yoongi.

"Wherr did he from?" I asked.

"My freaking tribe." Yoongi said followed with a loud thud of his bow being slammed to the ground and threw bad curses through the cold air.

"Yoongi, sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"I'm not mad at you, Yumi." He cut me off furiously, "I'm mad at myself for not being a responsible alpha for my tribe." He tried to punch the tree and I stepped closer to him stopped it.

"Goodness, Yoongi! Stop it!" I held his hand, "Hurtinf yourself won't change anything better!"

"Then what I'm supposed to do!" He yelled as his eyes started to get watery.

"Look at me!" I forcefully turned his body to face me, "A quarter of my tribe are missing too. I feel you, Yoongi. But can yelling, shouting, and hurting yourself bring them back? No!" I said, "We have stay strong, stay alove, and help each other to bring them back and secure the remaining tribes. Stay strong, Yoongi! Don't let yourself give up so easily!"

Yoongi stared me back without words he pulled me into a tight hug.

I hugged him back, "Pleade stay strong, Yoongi. For the sake of your tribe, the clan, and yourself." He nodded, "Now, can we stop this drama? We have a war plan to build."

 

To be continued