chapter 9

The Real Friendship

Jungkook POV;

Flashback....

Ding! Dong!

 I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door for me. It was raining day and I didn't bring an umbrella for me and fortunately, I wore a jacket and I can protect myself from getting wet. I pressed the doorbell once again and finally there was someone pleased to open the door for me. When he opened the door, he was a little bit surprised when he saw me came to his apartment late in night. 

" Mr.. Mr Jeon? What are doing at my apartment in this late night? What brings you here?"

" I just want to meet you, headmaster.. I want to tell you something that you should probably know what is going on in your school.."

Headmaster let me stepped inside his apartment. I sat on the sofa as I took off my jacket and dried it off. 

" do you need a spare jacket?"

" yes, I would like to use it, headmaster.."

He went into his bedroom and took out one of his jacket for me to use it. While waiting for him, I took my  time to walk around his living room and I looked at the pictures one by one that were hanging on the wall. And then, there was a picture that attracted in all of sudden. I looked at it for a long time until I didn't noticed that headmaster was already standing behind me with a smile. 

" do you like that picture that much?"

" headmaster! You surprising me! "

" here, your jacket.. Just take it as my gift for you..take this.." 

He handed me the jacket and I gladly took it with the sincere heart.

" headmaster, where do you live alone at here? Sorry, if I ask this question all of sudden.."

He turned his head and looked at his family picture on the wall and he suddenly smiled alone and made me felt curious more about that.

" yes, I live alone..my children are studying at the overseas to achieve their dreams and here I am..live alone in this memorable apartment.."

" memorable? Where's your wife, headmaster ... Is she asleep already in the room?"

My question made him shut up for a moment. Did my question broke his heart. Jeon Jungkook! Why you made headmaster felt sad!

" she's gone.. In about 8 years ago.."

Oh. That's why I didn't saw her at here. She was already died in about 8 years ago. What was headmaster's feelings when the persons that he loves the most in his life just left him..just like that. I couldn't imagine it. What if 'that' will be happened on me? Stop thinking about that nonsense things, Jeon Jungkook! You are already too over about this. I looked at headmaster wife's picture placed neatly on the shelves. 

" so, forget about those things for a while..you say that you wanted to tell me something..about what, Mr Jeon?"

Yeah. I'm almost forgot about that. I sat on the sofa and stared at the floor blankly. I didn't know what was the opening for my story. About Han Jung Suh. 

" actually, headmaster, do you know the girl named Han Jung Suh? She.. She is the quiet girl and.."

" I knew it! I knew you will come to here just to tell about Han Jung Suh.."

" so, do you already know about her? The bullies? The queenka group named TWICE and everything?! "

He nodded his head. Wow! He is so amazing. I thought all of the teachers in the school didn't cared about Jung Suh. But there was and the person was headmaster. Suddenly, I became embarrassed. If I knows, I will never went to his place. I rubbed the back of my neck and headmaster just laughed with my act. I knew this was kind of funny things but I have to do this. For Han Jung Suh.

" actually, I already know about her for a long time and.. I know she felt sad, alone and depress every time she get bullies by the TWICE members. I just want to watch her and I wait and wait for someone to come and rescue her and I already found the person. The person is you, Mr Jeon. You are just the miracle for Jung Suh that sent By God. I'm still do not know why you are really want to help her. Are you likes her that much, Mr Jeon?"

i Like her? No! Butit can ehappened, right? When I thought for a while, maybe I starting to like from day by day. Was this all called love? Aigoo, Jeon Jungkook. You was daydreaming again. I looked at headmaster and I blushed. Han Jung Suh, I want made this because I love you?

" I never meet with this kind of idol before..you are the most kind and caring idol that I ever met in this world.."

 his words touched my heart. I smiled widely and I want to make a plan to make an endings for Han Jung Suh's sad story after 6 years she was always alone and sad. I will make sure you will be happy with me after this. I promise, Han Jung Suh.