chapter 12

The Real Friendship

Jungkook POV;

She just asked me to go her house. Kyah! I felt so super-duper happy. I should go out before my hyungs knew about this.  But, I have the practice and.. I didn't care about that anymore! I quickly put on my jacket which was scattered on the floor and I wore my beanie and I was got ready to go Jung Suh's house but how? V hyung and Jin hyung were there and I should distract them with something that make they..scared! Yeah! Jeon Jungkook, you are quite clever at one time. They were busy playing with their phones while me walked creepily to the switch and one, two, three.. I switched off the electricity and both of them screamed almost at the same time. I closed my mouth and I laughed silently.

" Jeon Jungkook!!!"

I ran out from the room and headed to Jung Suh's house as soon as possible before my hyungs caught me up. In about 30 minutes I walked, finally I arrived in front of Jung Suh's house and I just stared at her big house. I rubbed both of my hands together and I felt so nervous and..cold. I hugged myself tightly and I walked to the doorbell and I pressed it in hurry. Han Jung Suh! Please open the door now! I'm felt..so..cold. I hope my hot chocolate was already waiting for me on the table. I pressed the doorbell again and again until Jung Suh opened the door for me. I waved at her with a smile but she gave me a glare?! But you are still a cutie pie, Jung Suh. 

" yah! Jeon Jungkook! Once is enough! I am not a deaf!" 

She said in angry while she was opening the padlock for me.

" I'm so sorry.. This night the temperature is so cold.. Look! The mucus even come out from my mouth.."

I pointed to my mouth and she just smiled. 

" Welcome to my house, Jeon Jungkook.. The hot chocolate is.."

I didn't hear her anymore. I immediately ran and entered her house .I immediately sat on the sofa in the living room and I saw my delicious hot chocolate on the coffee table. I took off my jacket and I took a sip of the hot drink and it was felt so..warm and yummy. Jung Suh just smiled as she closed the door and took a seat beside me and watched.

" you really likes it, don't you?"

" of course! This is my favourite drinks,by the way.."

I took another sip of my drinks and I drank it all until the cup was empty in one gulp.

" another one please.."

I blinked my eyes a few times and acted cute at her. Well, for my opinion, Jung Suh was just like my 'noona' and 'omma' at the same times. She really took care about me. Since I debuted, my dad and my mom were busy with their works while my older hyung was in army and they didn't have any time to spend for me. All that I have is my hyungs and Jung Suh. Jung Suh just smiled when I asked anything that I wanted her to do. Not the heavy works. She took the cup and pinched my cheeks until it turned red as tomato. I touched my cheek and glared at her. She just laughed at me and went to the kitchen and made another drinks for me. I looked around the living room and it was full with the pictures. I walked towards the shelves and I stared at the pictures one by one. Those pictures was full with memories. Han Jung Suh was so cute back then and her mother is pretty and her mom was just like the person that I know but I couldn't remember it.But there was a picture attracted me. I took it and I stared at it for a long time. Han Jung Suh was so happy in that photo and the guy beside him was..

" Jungkook, what are doing here? You are supposed waiting for me in the living room and what are you.."

She quickly snatched the photo that I was holding and put it back on their spot on the shelves. 

" you should ask my permission first.. I don't want anyone to touch that photo except me..the photo is the only memory that I have with my friend, Song Joo oppa.." 

I became silent for a while. She stared at the picture and I saw tears came out from her eyes and I felt sorry. I didn't even know that the old picture is so valuable for her. How Song Joo hyung could make Jung Suh felt in this way. She really loves him so much but that was called fate. He left the world first and Jung Suh could not forget him easily. All of the things that Song Joo hyung made for Jung Suh have those feelings called 'love'. The meanings of friendship can be seen through both of them.

" Jung Suh, I.. I.. Sorry "

I'm just speechless and I couldn't understand why I did that to her. I made her cried once again.