chapter 3

The Real Friendship

Jungkook POV's;

What am I talking about? Was she a real murderer? I looked into her eyes and she was crying. Suddenly, I'm felt pity on her. 

" Jungkook, listen to me first..Jihyo lied to you.. I'm never did like that to Song Joo oppa..he died because he wanted to save me.. Jihyo spreader the rumors that I was killing Song Joo oppa because she have a crush with him before..until now, she hate me..trust me, Jungkook she lied to you..please Jungkook, I'm trusted you all this times..could you see? "

She's trying hard to make me believe on her. I looked into her eyes and her eyes..were just told everything. I still not trust her although she desperated to make me believe on her.

" I'm sorry, Han Jung Suh.. I have made my own decision..starting from now, we are not friends anymore.." I gave her a bow before I ran and left her alone. I'm really sorry, Han Jung Suh. Right now I couldn't still trust although you told me the truth. Why you didn't told me everything earlier? Why?! Are you scared? 

 

Jihyo POV's;

Yes, my plan worked again! You deserved it Han Jung Suh. Now, Jungkook will only focus on me and not you! I'm really felt happy right now! I'm like to see you sad and stress. That are my jobs with you. That we're the punishment for you because you made Song Joo oppa died. 

 

Your POV's;

I'm felt so... Jungkook just break our friendship while ago. Friends. Friends means nothing to me! That Jungkook if you want want forgiveness, I will never give it to you..easily. How can he got tricked by Jihyo easily. He's just a teen that knows nothing about friendship. He didn't know how much I cared for him all this times. I went to the toilet nearby to wash off my face. When I looked my reflection through the mirror, I looked depresssed. I couldn't forgot about him