chapter 8

The Real Friendship

Jungkook POV;

" yes!! My plan succeed! Start from today,she become my friend again..thanks to you, Jin hyung.."

I hugged Jin hyung's arm tightly and did some aegyo. Thanks to you. After I took note of his advice, this ideas suddenly popped in my brain. I thought Jung Suh will like it but she did not like it! I thought I would lose her for the second time but fortunately, she forgave me and we become as the friends again. Jin hyung pushed me away and looked at me with his 'disgusting' face.

" yes, you are welcome but please don't do that aegyo again in front of my beautiful face..it's annoying,you know.. Well, finally you able to be with her again and maybe your relationship will be more than a friend..who knows? "

Jin hyung raised his eyebrows and I'm really annoyed with his statement. More than a friend?! Me and Jung Suh just the normal friends. I didn't have any feelings towards Jung Suh..yet. Maybe one day, who knows? Just like Jin Hyung say. I stood up from the sofa and I went to my bedroom's window and opened it. The cold breeze came into my room and I could felt Han Jung Suh's presence around my body..in all of sudden. I miss her already..so much. After three weeks, we didn't talked with each other and I felt so lonely without you, Han Jung Suh. I miss your face,your eyes,your beauty,your laugh,your smile and everything about you. I felt completed if you are always with me. Is that called..love? Aish! Jeon Jungkook! Stop thinking about that! You was still in the high school and you were already fell in love with someone else?! I can't believed it but it can be happened,right? Han Jung Suh, I couldn't wait to meet you at school tomorrow.

Your POV;

" mom! I'm going to school now! Goodbye, I love you! Muah! Muah!"

I gave my mom some of my flying kisses to her and she just laughed with my cute act. I was very excited. Finally, I reunited again with my friend named Jeon Jungkook after three weeks. I woke up early in the morning just because of him. After this, no one will disturb us anymore. I heard that Jihyo will transferred to another school in Busan because her parents were very ashamed with her bad attitude so they made the decision to send their daughter away from the busy city. While the other three members, Sana, Momo and Mina will go back to their hometown in Japan and start a new life at there same along with Tzuyu. She live in Taiwan with her grandparents and the other four members, I didn't heard about their latest news yet. I took the keys and headed out from my house and went to school as usual.

" why are you so late?! I have been waiting for you almost 20 minutes already!"

I was very shocked when I saw Jungkook was waiting for me in front of my house.

" how? How you do know my address? As I remember, I never tell you my house address.."

" well, this is Jeon Jungkook..he can do anything that he want..actually, I asked our class teacher and she gladly gave your address to me.. I'm sorry, Jung Suh-ah.."

He scratched the back of his neck shyly in front of me. I just chuckled and I didn't know why. He looks cute in that way. Like the kindergarten children.

" it's alright.. If we have a group assignment, it's easy for you.. You can come to my house so we could discuss about it together.."

" yeah! That is a good idea! Han Jung Suh, what are we waiting for? Time to go to school! Come on!" 

He quickly grabbed my arm and pushed me from behind and forced me to run. 

" Yah! Jungkook..slow down! "

" no one can stop Jeon Jungkook.."

 He was very cheeky. We have made such a cute memory in such a beautiful morning. I'm so likes him very much. He made my day brighter than before. He just laughed happily when he heard I'm was shouting in fear when he pushed me and at the same times, we were running together. When we arrived at the school gate, all of the students focused on us and they stared in jealousy especially the girl students. Jeon Jungkook has many fans and of course they didn't like to see me together with Jungkook but it never bothered me at all. 

<< fast forward to the recess time<<

We went to the school garden and sat under the tree where we have our first interactions after three weeks we broke our friendship. I usually didn't eat when the recess time same as Jungkook. 

" Han Jung Suh..stop reading your book..I'm don't have anyone else to talk with you except you! Come on!"

" alright"

I closed my book and I laid on the grass and looked into the sky and he followed me.

" Jeon Jungkook, do you see over there? There is the sun.." 

He looked above while covering his eyes using his hands. Just like I did before when Song Joo oppa told me about the sun.

" yes.. I see it! It's beautiful although I couldn't see it more clearly.. Jung Suh, I have a question..just one question.."

" what is it?"

I turned my head to the right side to look at him.

" why do you like sun? That much? Are have special meanings for it.. I want to hear.. Almost everyday, you will tell me the story about the sun and I really want to know about that..more specific.." 

He turned his body to me and I just smiled. I took a deep breath before I told the whole story about me and Song Joo oppa.

" 6 years ago, I have a friend named Song Joo and I'm sure you heard his name already..he was my best friend ever in this world and I'm really love him..almost everyday he tell me the story about the sun.. He was really..really loves sun and he said that we as the human in the world should appreciate the sun..sun makes his day brighter and gave him a special feelings that he couldn't understand..until now, I didn't understand what is the special meanings about the sun for him.. I really need an answer but he died too early..so, I just keep it as my secret..our secret.." 

I smiled at Jungkook and he was very focused listened to my story. I waved my hand in front of his eyes so he stopped staring at me like there's no tomorrow. I chuckled when he surprised when I did that to him.

" why you staring at me in that way? You really like my story, don't you?"

He just laughed. 

" now it is my turn.. I have one question for you, Mr Jeon.. Why did you made an endings for me yesterday? I just one answer for that question"

We looked with each other in eye to eye. He took his hand and he slowly caressed my cheek and smiled at me.

" I don't want you to get hurt..that is my answer for you, Han Jung Suh.." 

I felt so..so something special inside my heart. Han Jung Suh, do you like him?