chapter 10

The Real Friendship

Your POV;

I woke up as usual and I got ready to go for school. After I have my breakfast, I took my house keys and I went out from house and walked to my school. When I opened the gate, suddenly Jungkook jumped and surprised me and I screamed in shock. Yes, he was always being like that,  I like the way he treated me like that. It made our relationship closer. 

" yah, Jeon Jungkook! You are surprising me again! "

" I'm sorry, my dear friend.. So, time to go to school now?"

" come on!"

I pulled his arm and we walked to our school together. While we were on our way, the clouds in the sky turned black and the rain started to pour. I quickly covered my head to prevent myself from getting wet same along with Jungkook but he was so kind. He took off his school jacket and he helped me to cover me. I looked at him and he just gave a smile at me. 

" we have to find shelter, Jung Suh but I couldn't find it somewhere here.."

My eyes glued at an abandoned wooden hut that was not too far from both of us. The hut was situated at the park that people did not use it for a long time.

" Jungkook, go there.. Maybe we can wait for the rain to stop at that place..come on!"

I pulled his arm once again. We quickly ran to the hut and we sat on the floor and dried ourselves. I was so cold and my body started to shiver. My hair was too wet and all of my body got wet too. I didn't bring an umbrella. I didn't know that the rain will pouring early in the morning. I hugged myself to keep myself warm. Jungkook looked at me with mercy. He wanted to put his jacket on me but his jacket also got wet. He put his belongings aside and he sat beside me.

" Han Jung Suh, are you feel..cold?"

I looked at him and I slowly nodded my head.

" it's ok.. I'm still fine with it.. I think both of us will late to go to school..if the rain doesn't stop pouring from the sky.."

The most shocking things was he put his arm around my shoulders and he slowly pulled me into a hug. A warm hug. He hugged me tighter when my body got shivered again. I felt so warm with his presence. I buried my face on his chest and I put my arms around his neck and hugged him. 

" Han Jung Suh, I don't want you to fall sick.. I couldn't see you in that situation.. "

I looked into his eyes and he also looked at me. Suddenly he leaned closer to my face and hegot closer and closer and I shut my eyes tightly. Was he trying to steal my first kiss? My heart started to beat fast. Am I fell in love with him already? Jungkook came closer to my face and he gave a peck on my..cheek