chapter 4

The Real Friendship

your POV's;

At my home..

I quickly got up from my bed after I heard the engine of my mom's car in the garage so it's means that my mom already backed from her workplace. I looked my mom from the balcony of my room. I opened the window and I saw my mom was looking at me from the garage smiling. I ran downstairs and welcome her home as usual.

" hi,mom..how are you? are you feel really tired? I can make a cup of coffee for you.."

" sure ,honey..."

I went to the kitchen and made some for my tired mom. I took a glance at her and she was busy calling with someone. maybe about works again. my mom is just a makeup and hair stylish. it's just the simple works. but because of the band group is popular, my mom has to work overtimes. sometimes, she have to follow that group travelling around the Asia and I have to live in this house by myself.

" here..special for my mom.."

"thanks.." she have my coffee while I'm still staring at her with a big smile. her face looked really tired as always. she work until midnight just to get the money for my studies. after my dad died, she's became the source of income for our family.

" mom..don't force yourself to go for work..if you sick, who will take care of you?

' I can take care by myself,honey..you don't need to worry about my health.. I'm still fine although without your help.. the most important thing in this world is.. I want to see you holding a scroll of diploma one day.."

" I know, mom..I can give that as your wish..but if you didn't take care for yourself, you will not be able to see me like that in the future..just like dad left us 6 years ago..I don't want to repeat that sad tragedy when I lost my daddy..I don't want you to die early..I love you.." she put down the cup and looked at me with a serious face. she don't like me mention about my dad. if she thought about it, she will felt sad until she couldn't get enough sleep.

" come,honey.." she spreaded her arms and I came into her embrace and hugged her tightly.

" I know you're still feel sad but I want to prove at your dad that I'm also can take care of you by myself..that was his last wish before he left this world, Jung Suh.." I suddenly wanted to cry in her embrace as I heard my dad's last wish to our family. my dad love me so much before but I don't know why the driver of the lorry accidentally hit my dad while he was on his way to fetch me up from school.

" oh! I'm almost forgot, Han Jung Suh..I'm bought a beautiful dress for you at the mart just now.. here.." she handed me a bag. I took the bag and took out the dress.

" mom, I think I want to try it.." I got up from the sofa and I ran to my bedroom that located at the upstairs. I put on the dress and looked myself in the mirror. my mom opened the door slowly and I didn't noticed that she was already behind me while she was looking at my reflection in the mirror.

" do you like it? I asked the owner and this is the last dress so I made a decision to but it for you.. I know it will suite you well,honey.."

" mom.." I looked at my mom

" Song Joo oppa like it too,right?" my tears suddenly came out from my eyelishes.

" honey, he died because..God chose to go to the heaven first and those was not your fault..at all.. you have to accept the reality.."

" yes..I know but all of the students call me.." oops! I almost tell my mom about my personal secret. she still didn't know anything what's happening in my school. my mom didn't know that I got teased in the school by calling me as a'murderer'. I never want toreport this to her because I didn't want her to feel worry more about me. I'm so sorry,mom.

" Han Jung Suh, are you ok? what are calling you?"

" of course they call me 'Han Jung Suh' or just 'Jung Suh'"

" really?"

" "of course,mom!" fortunately, my mom trusted me this time. I'm sorry again, mom.

 

Jungkook POV's;

at my dorm..

"ah! it was such a tiring day!" I laid on the sofa as Jin Hyung took a seat beside me.Suga hyung was sleeping in his bedroom, Hobie and Jimin hyung were out for groceries while V and RapMon hyung were playing the video game in RapMon hyung's room.

" Jungkook, are you having fun at that school? how's your studies and do you have any friend in school?"

Han Jung Suh. I automatically thinking about her when someone mention about friend. after we broke our friendship, we didn't talk with each other now. it have been 3 weeks. I'm even asked Miss Kim to exchange my seat. I am sitting with the guy named Oh Sehun right now. I preferred to sit beside the guy instead of girls as my seatmate.

" yes..I have one and his name is Oh Sehun..'

" just that?! I know you are popular in school and I'm sure that..you have a girlfriend in the school,right?!!" Jin hyung teased me and I playfully hit his arm while he was laughing hardly at my cute act.

" hyung! I don't have a girlfriend at school!!"

" our Jungkookie have a girlfriend?!" V hyung bursted out from somewhere suddenly interrupted my conversation with Jin hyung.

" wah maknae..you are growing up the way too fast..I want my innocent dongsaeng back!" this time RapMon interrupted us. I pulled a cushion and buried my face into it and I screamed in frustration. I will puch Jin hyung after this. he's starting first so he should taste my strong fist once in his life.

" it will be a good news for the medias.. and your dating scandal will be place no.1 in billboards.."

V hyung!!"

" alright..alright.. I'm just joking, Jungkook ah.." V hyung sat beside me as he placed his arm on my shoulders.

" Jungkook.. we know that you have a story that you wanted to tell us for a long...time. I think this the right time since Hobie, Jimin and Suga are not here..come on,tell us..what happened on you at your new school?" Jin hyung have a mother material. I stared at the floor before I started to tell the whole story abut Han Jung Suh.

" Jungkook, do you likes her? are she is your bestfriend?"

" Taehyung, be quiet.. Jungkook want to tell us now..after this, you can ask many question as much as you want.." I heard the words 'ok' came out from V hyung's mouth.

" yes I have a friend before instead of Oh Sehun..she is a girl and her name is Han Jung Suh.."

"Han Jung Suh?!"

" Taehyung, shut up your mouth please!"

" she..she was first friend in that school..on the first of school, I talked to her and we were bestfriend..but there is rumours say she was cause her bestfriend died in the car accident 6 years ago and the whole school called her as a 'murderer'.."

" murderer! how could them! Didn't they feel pity on her? it was just an accident..she was not did that, right Jungkook?"

" I don't know!..after I heard the rumours, I quickly broke the friendship with her after I made a friend with her for a week.. until now, I didn't talked or cared about her now.." I just continued to stare on the floor and I couldn't make an eye contact with my nyungs. I'm scared that I might be get scolded because I have a 'false' decision for Jung Suh.

" Jungkook, do you still believe on her?" that question still I deem. should I believe on her? I'm still don't know. when I looked into her eyes 3 weeks ago, it were just lie told me evrything that I couldn't understand.

" I don't know, Jin hyung..what should I do now? should I trust her or not?" I'm really need the answer from my hyung. I don't want Jung Suh hate at me.she's my friend and I SHOULD do something for her.

" Jungkook, the real answer is coming from yourself..make the right decision and the answer is usualy come from your own heart, Jungkook..think about it and you will find it out soon.." now, I knew what Jin hyung means. I have to stop those fake rumours and make her feel happy again just like her life before. was Jihyo told the right thing at me or was she trying to broke our friendship so she thought about this plan and at the same times, people also call her her by that name. there must be a mastermind behind all of this! I'm very sure. Jihyo! I'm knew she did that and it already discovered by me after she kept it as her secret for 6 years. I have to do something to stop her from hurting Jung Suh. that was my right decision.my own decision. Han Jung Suh, I will get your happiness and bring it back for you. I'm promise, this time, my friend.