Chapter 16

The Real Friendship

Your POV;

"Mum,gotta go! Bye!"

I walked to the school as usual but that day Jungkook didn't waiting for me outside my house and that's weird. He didn't ever being like that but it's okay. Maybe he woke up late that morning. I walked to the school while feeling the cool breeze and fortunately, today was a windy day and I like that weather..kinda. I looked the people surrounding them and most of them were reading to the magazines and the strange thing was almost all of them had it and of course I wanted to know about it. I came to one of the teenager and he looked like have the same age as me. I took a peck at the magazine and he looked at me weirdly.

" what are you trying to do ?"

" Does this magazine is too interesting for you? Look! almost everybody are reading and having it so I feel curious of it..can I know what have made them..."

"This month BTS chose as the main cover and they had published their new song FIRE and it was very amazing..have you heard the song? if you don't , watch it now..I bet you must like it very much.."

That boy left me still in confused. BTS? Maybe I should tell Jungkook after this. I hurriedly walked to school as the school bell was ringing not too far from my place.

At School...

" Oh Gosh! Their song is really good.."

"yes it is...I love them so much..."

" Luckily, Jungkook is studying here ..we could meet him everyday.."

"yes,you're right..I love him very much.."

I heard the conversations between the girl students . I unlocked my locker and pit some textbooks inside there. When they knew that I was there,they immediately ran to me .

" Jung Suh sshi..."

" what is it? I'm sorry but I have a class right now.."

" Just a moment,please...we wanted to ask about Jungkook.."

" Jungkook? why? do you guys like him?"

" well,you are his close friend so can you get all of us free tickets for his concert?"

wait what?! Concert? what kind of concert does he held? why he didn't telling me about that? I looked at them still in confused. 

" I'm sorry..I have to go now ...sorry again..."

I'm immediately left all of the girls in rush. I didn't want to answer those questions that I'm still not understand? Does Jungkook is helding a concert? But why he didn't tell the truth to me? When I arrived at my class,I'm quickly searching for him but he was not at his desk. He absent today. what has happened on him? I'm started to panic a little bit. what are he's doing now? Or does he sick? what if his parent are not at home and he have to stay alone by himself and after that he faint?! the bad thoughts started to bubble in my mind. I'm so worried about him. I sat at my desk as soon the class were started. I took a look at his desk once again. I'm really wanted to visit him but I didn't know why I'm too stupid enough didn't asked for his address. such a great job Han Jung Suh. Maybe he will come to school tomorrow. I will waiting for you Jungkook.

 

where are you Jungkook?

It have been a few months you didn't attend to school

what has happened on you actually

I'm freaking worry and miss you my friend

 

I lazily walked down stairs to go to school. I pulled of the dining chair and sat on it. After that my mum came and served me a toast of bread and a cup of tea but I didn't have appetite to eat my breakfast. My mum looked at me and then she rubbed the back if me softly while her eyes still on me.

" What's wrong,dear? You looks sad these days..what happened on you,little girl? "

" Jungkook...he..he doesn't studying there anymore.."

" so,that's made you sad? it's okay..you can search for a new friend.."

" Whenever I asked teachers about him,they never answered my question and they will avoid me when they see me walking around the school..I'm still curious..what had happened on him ? does he sick,mum? I'm started to miss him..it have been almskt 2 months already.."

" maybe he has the problems that he have to settle it first...to make the easy way, just search for a new friend.."

" but I can't ! "

I looked at my mum in annoyed.

" I can't ! I'm always feel that I have some problems with him..I'm always feel that he hidden some things from me..I'm never meet their parents nor visit his house..he never tell me about his life and that's ..that's.."

"enough is enough,dear..time to go to school..if not youight mate to go to school.."

 

I kissed my mum goodbye before I went from my house and walked to school. I'm still thinking. after he left me in all of sudden for 2 months now,I'm felt something weird . It's just felt that he has hidden something from me just like I said to my mum. I have to find it no matter what. I have to investigate about my friend,Jungkook.

I was felt too bored while walking alone to school so I took up the earphone and put into my ears and played some songs.

BTS had published their new song FIRE..it was very amazing and you must hear their song..I bet you must like it very much..

Oh yeah! That song. It have been 2 months and now I remembered about it.. HAHAH so funny Jung Suh . I searched for their song and I found it. I pressed it and the music video had just started . 

That guy. That familiar guy. I think I know him! Yes! I Know him! that's ...that's...

"Jeon Jungkook?"

At the same time also I'm arrived at the school gate and there were many people there and it has became too much crowded and it was very hard for me to get into the school. Why were those people doing in front of my school? at this morning? I'm immediately pit my earphone into my pocket and I'm trying to get into the school from the crowded as soon as possible and if not I'll be late at school! 

" excuse me..oh!excuse me,sir..I have to go to school now..oops! excuse me..excuse me..give me some space please..I'm sorry.."