chapter 14

The Real Friendship

Your POV;

He laid beside me and we continued to stare at the beautiful sky with the shimmering stars hanging on it. I turned my head and looked at him. I just smiled when I saw the expressions in his face. His face was too funny when he was watching those stars and he was like never watch the stars and that cracked me up. I couldn't control my laughter and he turned and looked at me weirdly.

" why are you laughing, Jung Suh?"

" your..face is too funny.."

" why? Is there something on my face..no, I mean my 'beautiful' face.."

You slapped his shoulder playfully and he just smiled with your act.

" nothing funny..it's just your expression.. Jungkook, do you ever watched those shining stars at night with your family members? My opinion, you never watched them,don't you?"

I pointed at the sky above us.His smile slowly faded away. Oops! Didn't I asked him the questions that made him sad? Han Jung Suh,can you just stay quiet and zip up your mouth? 

" yes I am.. My family always busy with their own works and they never care about me..my mom and dad are trying to get the money for me and my hyung..there was one time, they asked me to stop being a.."

He quickly covered his mouth and I felt curious about that. What was wrong with that guy? His story still didn't come to the end. I looked at him and he was just like keep something secret behind me and I must know about that. 

" A student.. I.. I mean student..my mom told me that I should go and get a work instead go to school and study..just that.."

 

Jungkook POV;

Jung Suh looked at me curiously and my nerve wrecking suddenly came to me. My heart beat faster and faster. I must do something to cover up my real identity as an idol or should I tell her the truth? I don't know! If I tell her, she will probably hate and break our friendship once again and if I tell her my identity, she will started to hate me as well. That was a really hard decision that I have to make. By my own. It have been 5 months and she still didn't know that I am an idol and everybody loves me. I did this because I was really...care for her.

" oh! Why your mom suppose to do that on you? We are still 19 years old and our age are still studying to achieve their dreams.. Hhmm, Jungkook..is there any dreams that you wanted to be achieved?"

Her question always make my head feel hurt. She's always give me the hard questions and I didn't any answers to her questions. She was still waiting for my answers. I pulled my body closer to her and our bodies just a few inches close. I slowly took my hand and rubbed her cheek softly. She was a little bit surprised with my act. 

" what's wrong with you, Jeon Jungkook?! Are you having a fever? You looks weird this night not as the usual days.."

She pushed my hand off from her cheek and I a little bit disappointed. Through her act, I know she was not fell in love with me and she just considered as a friend and that was not enough for me. I like her no I mean I love her! So much but she doesn't feel that in that way on me.