chapter 6

The Real Friendship

Your POV

" what is happening?! Park Ji Soo what are you doing to Han Jung Suh?! Are you wanted to punch her?! Nine of you follow me now!!" 

Our discipline teacher, Mr Park Heo Joon but better known as Mr Joon. He was popular with his serious expression. When the student just made a simple mistake, he will scold them and he once made one of our senior cried because of his loud voice. Yes, he was feared by everyone in the school.

" Park Ji Soo and the gang! Please follow me to the my room! now!!"

"y..yes,Mr Joon.." 

Jihyo walked to Mr Joon with her down to cover her face. Including with the other members. Now she knew what I felt when I get bully by nine of them. I felt very relieved when my name not being call by Mr Joon. Actually I also scared with him. 

" Han Jung Suh, I wil.."

" what are you guys whispering about?! Walk faster please, Park Ji Soo!!"

She's almost give a warning but her name being called once again and I just stood still and watched them from behind. I looked down to my school uniform. It was so dirty. I took my bag and searched for my handkerchief but I couldn't find it. I stared at the entrance the headmaster was still at there. At first, I didn't cared about that but he's slowly walked and approached me. 

" good morning, headmaster... I'm sorry because I'm already madea scene early in the morning.. I'm sorry very much, headmaster.."

" Han Jung Suh..can you follow me to my room.. I want to talk something..just us..can we?" 

I just nodded my head without any hesitation. I took my bag and I followed him behind until we reached to headmaster room. Actually, headmaster didn't know that I got bullied by Jihyo for all this time. But maybe now he knew what was exactly happening in his school. When I entered the headmaster room, I took a seat in front of his big table and continued to stare at the floor. I didn't have any topic to talk about with him.

" Han Jung Suh, I know you are the quiet person and I respect your personality but...why you didn't tell me that you got bully by Park Ji Soo and her friends? This case is very heavy... Fortunately, there was someone pleased to tell the whole story to me and that 'person' wanted to help you, Han Jung Suh.. That was really lucky for you.. And after a few days I thought about it, I have made a decision.. Park Ji Soo have to send to the police station and let the police investigate about this case.." 

What?! Headmaster sent her to the police?! No! No! It can't be! I have to stop the police to arrest her. I can't let her go just like that. I didn't want to see Jihyo get hurt just like I had for a long time. I didn't want other people feel sad. I'm not willing to see Jihyo in that situation. Who have done this?! Why that 'person' told everything to the headmaster?! I have to go and save Jihyo right away. She's still in underage and she already got involved in the police case same along with the members.

" what?! Sent them to the police station?! "

" yes.. I have to do for the sake of the good name of the school, Han Jung Suh and I think the police already waited for them in front of. The gate school.."

" I'm sorry, headmaster ...I have to go and save her..no matter who she is to me!!" 

I immediately took my bag and ran out from the headmaster room quickly. Why headmaster didn't told me earlier?! Why he made that decision for them?! What happened to them, their family and everything?! They might get ashamed because those were all my fault!! I ran as fast as I can to the school gate. I pushed the people that blocked my way in the school corridor until I reached outside the school gate. I saw many students were gathering in front of the school and I also saw the police cars! I couldn't held my tears to flow on my both cheeks. I felt so sorry to myself. I walked slowly to the school gate and the students noticed and gave the way just for myself. I saw Jihyo was already sat in the car seat and I heard a sound of people crying and I knew she was crying in that car.

" Jihyo..  I'm sorry.."

" you don't have to say that to me.. Actually, I should do that to you, Han Jung Suh..please forgive me.." 

I wanted to held her hand so bad but the car's mirror blocked us two. Her hand got cuffed and I felt so pity to her. She's started to cry harder. 

" Jihyo, stay there,alright? And be strong.. I will pray for you..everyday.."

The siren turned up and it grew louder and louder. I couldn't stopped cry. Jihyo yelled in the car for help but I couldn't I couldn't! Although we were not friend, I'm still took care for you, Jihyo. After that, the car slowly left our school and the car getting father and farther left me alone with the other students. I put my hand up and waved slowly to the police car. Now, I lost another friend as well. I will never forget about you, Jihyo. When I'm still in daze, suddenly headmaster patted my shoulder from behind. I turn around and I saw a figure..a familiar figure behind him and that person was..

" this student, Jeon Jungkook has told everything..you was get bullied by Park Ji Soo for 6 years, Han Jung Suh and.."

" why you told the headmaster?" 

My anger suddenly raised up through my whole body.

" answer my question, Jeon Jungkook!! Why you did this without telling me first?! Jihyo get arrested because of me!! I not willing to see in that situation..I hate you, Jeon Jungkook!!!"

I ran and pushed him away out of anger. He just stood still and didn't say anything to me. I went to the school garden behind the school and I put my under my favourite tree. I hugged my knees and I begun to cry silently. 

" why those are happened on me? What the meaning behind all of this? Nobody will can't make me feel happier after this.. I hate everyone!"

I continued to cry and cry. I couldn't resisted longer. Should I need a friend now? That question still in my mind.

" sun is just a star in the universe.. I really love sun..sun make my day brighter.. I know this is weird but I never in that way.. Although the sun is always hot, it always give me warm and when the sun got barred by the clouds, it give a feeling..a special feelings that I only one know..I love sun too, Han Jung Suh.."

 I looked and I noticed that Jungkook was leaning his back against the same tree where I was.

" can we be friends again, Han Jung Suh?"