chapter 5

The Real Friendship

Your POV's;

I went to my school as usual. Since Jeon Jungkook didn't talk to me, I felt so lonely. He got tricked by Jihyo but why he still didn't notice it. I want to prove to whole school that I am not a murderer as they thought. I have done it once but Jihyo knew about first from one of her members and they beaten me up until my mom have to send to the hospital nearby and I have to live in the hospital for 4 days because of my serious injures. Since that, I just sat there and did not give any resistance to the matter. Jihyo controlled me and controlled my behavior all secretly. I didn't know why. Maybe she have another big plan that she wanted to do at me. When I entered my class, I saw Jihyo and other TWICE members were gathering together at my desk. I just rolled my eyes and glared at them but they replied with  the loud and big laughs at me. 

" hey guys, look we what we have here!! It's that murderer and whoops! Excuse me, guys..we are sitting at her place and we should  go away from her dirty place..eewww!! Come on, girls!!" 

The members walked passing me one by one and they deliberately pushed or kicked my legs but those were not painful at all and lastly, I looked at Jihyo. Yes, she is beautiful, elegant, has a pair of big eyes and she is the guy-type but those all were just fakes. Why God created those beautiful creatures but gave to the wrong person! Why?! 

" hello, good morning,murderer..have a such bad day and oh! I'm truly almost forgot about this.. Dahyun, can give me your juice please?"

Juice?! What was she trying to do on me? Bully me? Again? 

" yes, sir!" she gave her the bottle of juice to Jihyo. And as usual, all of the classmates focus and look at us. Every in the morning! 

" murderer, do you like juice? Orange? Apple? I can give those !!" 

She pour all the content to me from the top of my head. I took an orange bath that morning. After she poured them, she threw the bottle direct to my face and it hit my nose. It was really hurt. All of the students were laughing especially that Jihyo! I looked at her with an angry feelings. I couldn't control my feelings anymore! I felt so angry! I put down my bag and I immediately walked closer to her and I strangling her neck using all of my energy. I really don't want to meet her anymore in this world! I want to kill her so I didn't feel sad and lonely anymore! Because of her, I have to bear all pain for 6 years! FREAKING 6 years!! 

" Murderer!! Let her go!! Let her go you little bit**h!!" 

Some of the students were already went out from the class. Maybe they were calling the teachers for help. The TWICE members tried to stop me but all those were failures. Jihyo squeezed my hands and lastly, I let her go. She's breathless and I chuckled in satisfication.

" you! Are try to kill me?!"

" yes I am!! I'm sick to see your face in this world especially you, Jihyo!! You are just a beautiful woman that have such an evil heart, Jihyo!! Just because Song Joo's death, you made feel pain for over 6 years already!! Why you can see in the happy moment?!! Why?!! Jealousy?! Do you felt jealous when I was with Song Joo oppa, don't you?!"

Jihyo clenched her fist and this time I got a big punch on my face. 

" I will never let you go, Han Jung Suh!!!"

" stop it now!!" 

I quickly turned my gaze to the entrance of my class and I saw our headmaster, Mr Park and he was together with others teachers in that school as well.