chapter 1

The Real Friendship

Your POV

"Han Jung suh, wake up!! you will late to go to school..wake up, honey"

I yawned as I heard my mom called out my name from the downstairs. I looked at my clock and it was 6 in the morning. I sighed and I lazily woke up from my comfy bed and head to the bathroom. after I took my bath and put on my school uniform, I went downstairs and met with my lovely mom, Choi Ji Woo. she is working at the one of the popular company in the South Korea. because of that company, my mom always come home late in the midnight and she don't have time to take care about me. I'm so lonely without her at home.

"Jung Suh honey,I have to go now..I come home late tonight..and don't forget to sleep early..you have school tomorrow..I already bought some ingredients for you to cook dinner..and,you don't have to wait for me tonight.." 

She kissed my head before she left me alone at the dinner table. She started the engine and drove her car out from the garage and went to her workplace. I just stared my mom through the window. A big sigh came out from my mouth once again. she's always being like that. after the company debuted one of the kpop group, she become busier and didn't take a good care for me. I'm so dissappointed but she is working for me. after I had a last sipped of my hot chocolate, I quickly took my bag and walked to school by my foot. my school is a few meters away from my home.

If mom mention about school, I'm will just shut myself out.

school..I'm really hate school. I don't know why everybody love to go to school but for me it is not at all. School is just like a hell for me. after Song Joo oppa died, I suddenly I got a sad and bad news from my mom. she told me that my dad got involved in the accident. I lost my two precious person in this world at one time. world is so cruel to me. Song Joo oppa died because of me. he wanted to save me from the car. as he saw the car was coming to me, he quickly ran and saved me from getting the hit from the car. he pushed me to the roadside but it was so unfortunately to him. he got the hit and rushed to the hospital. he got the serious injured in his head. the doctors were trying to save him but God love him more. he passed away just right in front of my own eyes. his injured was too serious and the doctors couldn't do anything for him. after the incident, all of my friends stayed away from me and until now I didn't make any friends and I just chose myself to being alone without nobody including my mom.

as I entered the school gate, automatically all of the students will look and focus on me.

" hey look!! that is murderer!! she looks very ugly this morning..hahahah!!!" almost everyday I being threat in such the way like that. I quickly took my steps to my class and continued to put my head down. suddenly I bumped into someone.

" sorry.. I'm really sorry.. I didn't see you walking in this way.. I'm really sorry..please forgive me.." I gave a bow at her.

" I'm sorry?? nobody wil forgive you, murderer!! are you blind until you didn't saw me walking in front of you!!" that voice. a familiar voice. I looked at her and the person that I bumped into was Jihyo!! she is the queenka in my school and she have a crush with Song Joo oppa before. when she heard about Song Joo's oppa death, she hate me very much and she considered me as murderer in this case. she spreaded the rumours that I'm was 'killing' Song Joo oppa until he dead and until now they call me 'murderer'.

" are you still hate me?! Song Joo oppa already died for the years!! "

" stop mentioning his name.. if you did it again, I will give a big punch on your face.. do you want that?!!"

" Jihyo...please don't be a bad girl anymore.. God love him more..you have to accept reality!!"

" reality?!! reality means nothing to me!! once you start to speak I will give a punch on you.."

" Jihyo.." she really wanted to punch me. I have to protect myself so not on purpose I punched her on her right cheek and she wined in pain like a little child.

"Jihyo, are you alright?? I didn't mean to.."

" stay away from me!!!! I will give you a worst nightmare..just wait and see!!" she got up before she gave a death glare and left me alone. I'm scared with her warning. what will she do on me?! with her members! Jihyo has her group in this school and people called them TWICE. they are popular in the school and Jihyo is their leader. I quickly took my bag on the floor and headed to the class.

 

Jungkook's POV;

" school!! I have to go to school..today??!!" I screamed in shock as I heard manager hyung said like that.

" yes, today..I'm already registered you last week so.. you have to go to school today.." you smiled while I gave a glare at him.

" come on, Kookie.. it will be fun.. school is fun by the way..hhmm I miss the school days.." Jin hyung suddenly interrupted my conversation with manager hyung.

" yes.. I know but..it will take a long time to get friendly.."

" it's so ok.. so, "

" so??"

" go put on your uniforms and get ready.. you will be late on your first day of school go! go! go!"

" alright.." Jin hyung was such a old young lady in front of her child and the child was me. I lazily walked into my room and got changed.

 

In front of the school gate...

I stared at that school. my nerve wrecking started to bubble up inside me.

" hey, are you nervous?? come on, dude..it's just school,right?? " V hyung suddenly tapped my right shoulder and I looked at him. well, actually all of my hyungs were following me to my new school and it was very unpleasent. all of my hyungs especially Jimin hyung is the loudest among us so he must really ask a lot about my new school after this.

" our maknae is growing up so he need some time to go to school and study..well, he's always think that he is the boss among all of us..but it is not all..you are still in studying, maknae.." now, Hobie hyung tapped my shoulder and I'm just sighed in frustration. I'm so done with them. as I entered the school lobby, as usual all of the students will looked and focused because I'm quite popular and I'm is an idol. I'm working under BigHit Entertainment as a member boy group called BTS. I'm just smiled and bowed to them when they were calling out my name and the other members too.

" I'm very sure you will get very popular in this school..." Jin hyung whispered at my ear and I just smiled like an idiot. after manager hyung managed for registration, my hyung bid goodbye at me and after that, my class teacher, Miss Kim brought to my class and I'm felt very nervous right now. can I make friends at this school?? will they hate me?? many questions started to bubble up in my brain. when I reached at my new class, I looked inside the class and the class have girls more than the boys I guess. I can take this chance to make their heart fluttering with my handsomeness and cold image.

" excuse me, Mr Lee.. can you pause your subject for a while?? we have a new student at here..Mr Jeon, can you come inside??" I pushed the door and I entered the class. I faced the students and introduced myself in front of them.

" Hello, my name is Jeon.."

" you don't have to introduce yourself..we already knew who you are and..I'm a big fan of yours, Jungkook oppa.. by the way, my name is Park Ji Soo but you can call me Jihyo.." that girl gave a wink at me and it almost make me blush.

" thank you Jihyo sshi..I'm appreciate that.." I gave the smile and bowed at her. my killing smile made the girls in the class fangirling over me and I'm proud with myself.

" Mr Jeon, can you sit over there..beside Han Jung Suh??" suddenly the situation in the class became silent as Miss Kim mentioned her name. Han Jung Suh if I'm not mistaken. I looked at her desk and she was looking at the scenery outside the window instead of me! I don't know why all of sudden I'm felt pity to her. was she alright?

" Han Jung Suh, can he sit beside you?" Miss Kim asked her but she just ignored it.

" Han Jung Suh?! do you hear me? I'm asking you now!"

" It's ok, Miss Kim..I will just sit beside her.." I'm immediately stopped Miss Kim from getting angry at her. I don't like people get angry just in the simple thing. I walked towards her place. I'm just feeling something bad around her. I also could felt that all of the students were staring at me and her right now. were they didn't want me to sit beside her? I didn't know. when I reached at my desk, I looked at her with curiousity. calm down, Jeon Jungkook. you was sure she is the good girl so you chose her as your seatmate. I pulled my chair and I sat onto it.

" Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook... nice to meet you.." as I remembered all of the students screamed in shock included the two teachers. I streched my hand because I want to shake my hand with hers as the beginning. and then,she slowly looked at me with a small smile plastered on her face. she looked pretty. wait! what are you thinking now, Jeon Jungkook!

" ni..nice to meet you too, Jeon Jungkook.." she took my hand and we shook our hands together. she looked very scared when I was shaking her hand.

" I hope we can be friend, Han Jung Suh.."