Yoontae I

Taeyeon-centric One/Multiple Shots

“Unnieeee!!” An aegyo-filled voice spread throughout the whole bakery.

 

“Unnnieeeeeee~~” “Hmm, Sooyoung unnie have you seen my unniiiieeee?” the latter emphasized on her possessiveness.

 

“Yeah yeah she’s down here, hiding.” The lanky girl named Sooyoung mischivieously grinned.

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung you traitor!” a voice from below the counter bellowed. Sooyoung rose her hands up in the air in a protective manner before sticking her tongue out and quickly dashing to the kitchen.

 

A shorter figure emerged slowly from the counter and was met with a pair of dreamy eyes. Im Yoon-ah, or Yoona, was using both of her hands to support her chin and stared happily at the person in front of her.

 

“Unniieeeee, there you are! What were you doing down there hmm?”

 

The ‘unnie’ brushed off the non-existent dust on her clothes before muttering a grumpy “None of your business.”

 

“Taeyeon-unnie, will you go out on a date with me tonight?” Yoona asked clasping both of her hands together with hopeful eyes.

 

Taeyeon looked at the younger girl and felt bad of what she was about to do. Im Yoon-ah has been pestering her for about four months now since the first time the girl set her foot into this bakery. “OMG you’re so cute!!” she said, while squashing Taeyeon’s cheeks. Since then, the girl made advances towards her but Taeyeon kept on rejecting. Sure, it was cute at first, having a younger admirer (Yoona is in her final year of high school while Taeyeon is already 24 and owner of the bakery) but she couldn’t take it anymore when all Yoona did was asking her out on dates and chased out almost everyone who seemed a potential suitor of Taeyeon. “They look like a creepy ert, unniieee.” She said.

 

Taeyeon massaged her temples and sighed. It doesn’t matter how many times she’s done it before, she still felt bad whenever she had to reject the poor girl and cause a pair of once hopeful eyes to lose its shine again. However, this has to stop. Taeyeon tried going on a few dates with Yoona in hopes of that would be the last but the girl’s persistent in wanting to make Taeyeon her girlfriend. Yes, Taeyeon admits that she felt special by the way Yoona treat her on her dates as the taller one would always make extra effort and shower her with sweet, small gestures unlike her exes who only knew how to sweet talk and not do anything.

 

Albeit all of these, Taeyeon thinks that the girl’s infatuation towards her won’t last long and maybe Yoona only wants them to be official because it’s ‘cool’ dating an older person. The short-haired blonde also held no such love interest towards her. ‘She is really pretty and all but I  think of her as my annoying dongsaeng already’, Taeyeon thought. She took a deep breath and was about to speak out when –

 

“You’re busy again tonight, right unnie?”

 

Taeyeon swore she saw that the doe pair of eyes looked so sad but it was gone the second she blinked. Yoona rubbed her nape before speaking again, “I forgot you told me that you have tutor classes with the elementary kids every Thursday, my bad, hehe” the girl chuckled bitterly. It was a lie Taeyeon created so that she wouldn’t have to go out with Yoona. She would be busy at the bakery the whole day and after that she would have those ‘work’ she told Yoona about. She had to make up an excuse each time the taller brunette came around which was twice a week as the latter had school and extra classes on the other days.

 

“Okay then unnie, I’ll be taking my leave now. It was nice seeing your beautiful face, hehe. Let’s go out next week, yeah? Byeee!”

 

Taeyeon didn’t even managed to reply when Yoona dashed out of the bakery in a hurry.

 

YOONA’S POV

 

I know Tae-unnie’s been lying to me the whole time about her after work activities. I’ve been watching her get off work almost every time I got rejected. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a stalker, it’s just that I want to see her get home safely without any trouble and those were the only times I could watch her without taking her hurtful rejections. Even though she has been rejecting me politely, it still hurts you know? Haha, it’s true what they say, love hurts. Yes, I do love her. I thought I only liked unnie because of her cuteness but after I laid eyes on her the first time, I could never stop thinking about her. I only wanted to protect and take care of her. I know, she’s older than me for like 6 years and she’s the one who should be doing that for me. But I can’t help it, she looks fragile and precious to me. It’s okay, there’s always a next time. Don’t be disheartened, Yoongie! Next time we’ll surely go out on date! Hehehe *smiles*

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The next Thursday Yoona went to her favorite crush’s bakery again, hoping to score a date with the latter. She had worn her best casual clothes, a black leather skinny jeans that made her long legs more irresistible, a white skull-patterned tank top covered with a black cardigan that emphasizes her skinny figure, sprayed her most treasured Victoria Secret perfume and she even did her hair today. Yoona also had bought a really pretty stemmed red rose. She didn’t buy a bouquet not because she couldn’t afford it, but she’s scared Taeyeon would scold her for overdoing things.

 

Yoona walked in the bakery with a confident smile. ‘I’m gonna make her mine today.’ She thought to herself and her smile grown wider. The brunette looked over the counter but found no signs of her crush, only the presence of Sooyoung who was wiping the counter top.

 

“Soo-unnie, where’s Taeyeon-unnie?”

 

“Oh? Hey, Yoona! Wow looking good today huh? The midget’s over there, talking.” She pointed without looking to a table around the right corner of the bakery which was a bit secluded to the eye. Yoona stretched her neck to take a peek at her beloved unnie when her eyes landed on a couple – Taeyeon and some nice looking guy.

 

“Who is the guy, unnie?” Yoona asked with an unsteady voice to Sooyoung. Luckily for her, the giant didn’t seem to notice the change and answered while still wiping the counter, “He’s the ex-boyfriend. They had a stable relationship for about two years and broke up because Leeteuk had to further his studies overseas. So yeah.”

 

Yoona’s bright mood had dropped tremendously and her facial expression showed hurt as she saw Taeyeon laughing animatedly at everything the guy said. ‘So this is why she had always rejected me. She had never smiled or laugh to me like that before. And I’m the fool here for not getting the damned hints.’

 

“O..okay thanks unnie, I.. I gotta go. See you around.” The latter quickly dashed out of the bakery with the sleeve of her cardigan covering her teary eyes.

 

Yoona ran and ran without caring other people’s thoughts and stopped by a park to clear out her mind. Her tears can’t seem to stop no matter how hard she tried. She clenched her heart and began to scold herself for being so gullible. “Love hurts…so much..” ‘I guess..it’s time to move on..unnie already have a better person for her..’

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello! so this is the yoontae fic that have been stuck in my head lol. Actually I wanted to make a student-teacher relationship but then its gonna be too cliche although my fics are also cliche to the maxx (i love cliches lol). Still working on third chap of Sparks and second chap of this one. Any suggestion for the title guys? :))