Can't You See That I Like You - Taengsic I

Taeyeon-centric One/Multiple Shots

“I’m telling you Sica, quit playing. We have yet to cover Bio and Chem!” Taeyeon said as she pushes away the girl who has been plastering her s on her right hand. Not to mention, Jessica is very blessed in the chest department. Taeyeon tried so hard not to stare at the glorious mountains beside her and didn’t even want to turn her face to the right because she knew Jessica is wicked enough to play dirty tricks on her.

 

 

 

A groan escaped from the raven-haired girl’s lips. “Awhh Taengoo, can’t we do something else? We’ve been staring at the stupid questions for hours already and I’m bored to death.”

 

 

 

You’ve been staring, I’ve been trying to explain to you the concept of thermodynamics for almost an hour and yet you paid no attention!”

 

 

The girl rolled her eyes at her tutor. “Ain’t my fault Physics is such an .” Taeyeon raked her dirty blonde hair with her fingers and let out a frustrated sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

“So, what do you suggest we study?”

 

 

 

Jessica pretended to think while tapping her chin and grinned mischievously. Taeyeon was too busy flipping the pages of her Physics textbook.

 

 

 

 “Hmm, what about Biology?” The y, playful girl traced a line teasingly on Taeyeon’s arm but she took no notice of the girl’s actions as her mind was too occupied with her thirst for knowledge.

 

 

 

“Bio? Hmm Bio sounds good. I can’t really deal with more calculations anyway. Okay let’s revise chapter-“

 

 

 

“I have a chapter in mind. I even did some revision on this yesterday.” The brunette said in a seductive tone. The focused girl seemed pleasantly surprised.

 

 

 

 

“Wow, really? That’s great! Which chap?”

 

 

 

 

“Here, let me show you~~” And so the sly girl began stripping off her clothes, one by one.

 

 

 

 

“S-Sica…what are you doing??” The shorter girl was close to having a nosebleed but tried to hold it in.

 

 

 

“I’m going to show you the chapter I studied yesterday. Reproduction.” She made the title sounded so sensual as she seductively bent down to her skirt. The brunette jiggled her bottom a bit to slip off the skirt of her curvaceous thighs. The skirt slid down her honey thighs effortlessly as her skin was really smooth, leaving her in a tight black . Taeyeon’s eyes were rapidly scanning Jessica’s body up and down like a erted old man and her breath hitched when the brunette decided to her white school blouse one by one, revealing her y cleavage. Seeing the reaction in her best friend’s face, Jessica smirked as she knew her seductions worked.

 

 

 

She was about to the second last button but was interrupted by the doorbell and a loud “Taeyeonnie Eomma and Appa has arrived!” Both of them stood there, eyes widening in shock before Taeyeon used her instincts to grab a blanket she left on the couch yesterday night and pushed Jessica onto the couch, trapping the girl underneath her with the blanket safely covering her body. They were quite lucky as Taeyeon’s parents came just in time to see their daughter straddling her best friend.

 

 

 

“Taeyeonnie, what are you doing to Sica right now?”

 

 

 

“I-I…ummm uhh.. We were wrestling! Yeah, Sica wanted to run away from our tutoring lessons so that’s why I pinned her down… Hehe…” she ended with an awkward giggle. Her parents just shook their heads, not suspecting anything and told them to be careful instead as they might hurt themselves.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon’s parents went upstairs to their bedroom, she blew a relieved sigh and plopped herself at the couch beside Jessica’s legs. Jessica was stunned at the close proximity she encountered with Taeyeon just now that she made no reaction to the girl’s grumbling.

 

 

“Why did you even do that Sica?? What if they saw you in- in that state??”

 

 

 

“A-and what if anyone else had seen you like that?? What if the neighbors suddenly pop their heads through the window?? Oh my godddd.” The shorter girl kept on mumbling what ifs and only stopped when she realized Jessica has been quiet for quite a while already.

 

 

 

“Sica? Sicaaaaaa.” Taeyeon waved her hand in front of the lying girl’s face and snapped her fingers when Jessica didn’t reply.

 

 

 

“W-what?”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s face formed a frown when she heard the girl’s reply. “Yah! Didn’t you listen to what I said just now??” Jessica shook her head slowly and blinked her eyes a few times to prove her innocence.

 

 

 

“*sighs* There’s no use talking to you after all. Come on, hurry up and put on your clothes back before my parents decide to go down.”

 

 

 

Jessica nodded and stood up with the blanket falling off her body, revealing her previous condition. “Y-yah! Why are you like this?? Aish!”

 

 

 

The shorter girl took the blanket and spread it around Jessica’s frame like a curtain, holding it to let Jessica put on her clothes back without exposing herself to the world. Jessica grinned at her dorky friend’s protectiveness and smooched her cheeks after she was done.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you Taengoo. I love you.” She said as she rubbed her cheek with one of Taeyeon’s.

 

 

 

Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and muttered “I love you too” as well. What she didn’t know is that Jessica’s ‘I love you’ carries a whole different meaning than hers, but the latter just forced a smile on her face as they hugged.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sicaaaa you promised to help me out!”

 

 

 

 

Jessica who had her head plopped on her desk because she was about to sleep mumbled through her arms. “Whattttt.”

 

 

 

“You promised to help me out with Tiffany! Omg omg she’s here!! Sica wake up! I can’t do this alone!!” Taeyeon shook the girl’s body with uncontrollable excitement making Jessica huff out some air in annoyance. Taeyeon was already making her best puppy face to prevent her friend from bursting at her.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not falling for that anymore, Taengoo.”

 

 

 

“Awhh come on Sicaa pweaseee. This will be the last time I ask a favor from you. If she says no, then…I’ll stop bothering you about this..” The sad tone in Taeyeon’s voice hurts her more than the pain in her heart so she stood up from her chair and went straight to where Tiffany Hwang was seated. Taeyeon on the other hand was biting her lips nervously while sitting at her place and occasionally looking over to see Tiffany’s reaction of her request to bring the girl out on a date. Ever since Tiffany transferred to their school from the United States, she has been crushing on her and stalking the girl’s moves almost every day. Tiffany had an amazing eye smile with perfect plump lips and of course, the midget’s favorite, a y .

 

 

 

Since the dirty blonde didn’t have much of a courage to ask her out, she’s been pestering Jessica to help her out because Jessica originated from the States too, and that she was scared that she might cry and humiliate herself in front of Tiffany if the latter decides to reject her on the spot.

 

 

 

Taeyeon stopped biting her lips and sat up straight when she saw that Tiffany was looking at her. She straightened her uniform and fixed her hair quickly before giving an awkward smile and wave to her crush. Tiffany giggled with her eyes curving into crescents and returned her wave before facing Jessica again and nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was holding her breath in while waiting Jessica to return to their seats. “H-How was it??” she whispered, eagerly wanting to know the answer. Jessica rolled her eyes and nodded uninterestedly before resuming her interrupted sleep just now. Taeyeon fist pumps dorkily and planted a smooch on her best friend’s head.

 

 

 

 

“Mmuaahh! Thank you Sica! You’re the best!!” Taeyeon was too happy to realize a lone tear fell from Jessica’s closed eyes. ‘As long as you’re happy,’ she thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jessica’s help the other day, Taeyeon had successfully not embarrass herself on her first date with Tiffany. In fact, Tiffany found the slightly shorter girl interesting and they clicked well. They had been spending time together more often and go on random dates if they feel like it. Taeyeon didn’t realize that she had been hanging out with Tiffany a lot more than she does with Jessica. The brunette regretted playing cupid for her best friend and caused her own heartache but what can she do when all she wanted was for her unrequited love to find happiness because she knows she couldn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica, I’m hereeee!” a few bell rings and in came Taeyeon without waiting for Jessica to open for her since she knew the door would be unlocked for her arrival. Today is one of their usual tutoring lessons. They will alternate between their houses and coincidentally, its Jessica’s turn. Since they’ve been meeting lesser, Jessica had always looked forward to their weekly sessions because it is the only time she could see Taeyeon outside of school and be closer to her crush.

 

 

 

 

The brunette who was planning on teasing Taeyeon again wore a very skimpy outfit – reaaaally short shorts and a tight t-shirt which accentuates her curvaceous body and shows ample of her C-cup cleavage.

 

 

 

 

The girl excitedly rushed to the door and squealed Taeyeon’s name but her grin was wiped off almost immediately when she saw a figure behind her.

 

 

 

“Hey Sica, I hope you don’t mind me bringing Fany here, she doesn’t really understand Physics, just like you, lol.” Jessica saw how Taeyeon teasingly smiled at the redhead behind her and remembered how she got treated when Taeyeon clearly knew how bad she is at Physics. Definitely not like that.

 

 

 

 

 

“S-sure. Yeah, why not?” The house owner faked a smile that couldn’t be anymore insincere but it’s not like the two guests noticed because they were in their own sweet world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halfway throughout the tutoring, Jessica felt like crying. She felt like a third-wheeler on Taeyeon and Tiffany’s date. She curled her fingers at how cheesy Taeyeon was acting in front of her – except it’s not for her, so she tried her best not to roll her eyes at their blatant flirting. Of course her head wasn’t in the game – books, worse than she usually does because one, it’s Physics, and two, her heart hurts more than her brain right now. She felt suffocated. The living room felt like a tiny space accommodating the three of them. Taeyeon was seated between her and Tiffany but the blonde felt so….unreachable. Distant. Her back was the only thing she could see. Her heart cries. Because not only she’d lost her crush to a person she helped with, she had also lost her best friend’s attention and time for her.

 

 

 

 

With a deep breath, she rose from her seat, grabbed a jacket and walked to the door in fast steps. Taeyeon and Tiffany was surprised at the movement and turned their heads to Jessica.

 

 

 

“Sica where are you going? It’s gonna rain soon!” Taeyeon hollered.

 

 

 

“I’m running to the store, don’t mind me just go ahead and continue!”

 

 

 

“Okay but be back soon!!” she received no reply as the Jung had already dashed out of the house and ran aimlessly with her slippers. Jessica ran and ran with all her might which was quite a surprise since she hated running. After a good few hundred meters, her legs finally gave up on her. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact of hitting the ground but opened them slowly when she felt a pair of strong arms gripping her shoulder and saved her from falling.

 

 

 

 

 

“S-Senghyun??” The taller, tanned boy named Choi Seunghyun helped Jessica up before giving the girl a charming smile that showed his cute dimples. ‘But not as cute as Taengoo’s…’ she thought.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing out here running Jessica? It’s going to rain soon.” His deep, husky voice broke the awkward silence they had since the almost fall. Choi Senghyun, or TOP, as what people at school calls him, is Jessica’s classmate. Like Tiffany, he was also a transferee from the States, and was here around a year ago. However, TOP has quite a reputation in the school – somewhat a douchebag who plays around and also a playboy, which made Jessica and Taeyeon didn’t bother to associate with the guy.

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I’m…I’m just exercising. Y-yeah…” TOP scanned Jessica’s outfit from head to toe and gave her a questioning look.

 

 

 

 

“Seriously? In those?” Jessica blushed, forgetting her too revealing outfit that was only meant for Taeyeon to see and put an arm over her chest to cover them – if possible. TOP shook his head and chuckled a little before draping his leather jacket over the embarrassed girl.

 

 

 

 

“I assume it’s not really something you’d want to share with a stranger like me, so it’s fine. Care to join me on a walk?” Jessica shrugged her shoulders and muttered a “sure” because she felt like a companion would distract her from things that will only make her sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooo, what were you doing before you saw me?”

 

 

 

 

“Hmm, I was circling around the block with my bike, just to inhale some fresh air, you know. Didn’t wanna go too far because I’m too lazy hahaha.”       

 

 

Later that evening they went to an ice cream parlor just to have some chat, which surprised them that they have a lot in common. Their personalities were quite similar, too, making them click well.

 

 

 

 

“I wondered why we didn’t become friends from before. Now that we’re in our senior year, I’m starting to feel regret. *pouts*”

 

 

 

 

“Yah! You’re too manly to do a pout like that! Lollll. The reason why I kinda didn’t approach you was because…well…rumors…hehe…I’m sorry…” Jessica shot the boy an apologetic smile.

 

 

 

 

“Nahh, don’t sweat it. Most of you probably feel the same way about me. But some of the rumors are true though, the playboy part, yes. The douchebag, hmm I think not?”

 

 

 

 

“Ayeee you ladies man.” The brunette playfully punched his shoulder.

 

 

 

“What can I say? Girls love me. Hahahaha. So, shall we go now?” Jessica nodded and both of them exited the parlor after the drizzles stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for the ice cream, the jacket, and for the ride home, Seunghyun.” Jessica smiled thankfully before handing him his jacket.

 

 

 

 

“Anytime, just make sure you don’t run around in those again.” He winked.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Byuntae!”

 

 

 

 

“Alright, see you in class, Jessica.” They waved goodbye to each other, not knowing that there were two pairs of eyes glaring at their actions from inside the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : HEOL DAEBAK SAGEON DID YOU GUYS SEE TAEYEON’S OPPAR VCR YESTERDAY??!! FUUUU SHES SO HOTT SCRATCH THAT HES SO HOT IM WETTT HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I have another story, it’s TifannyxYou and it’s called Dangerous Women. I probably update that one more often bc I get inspired a lot because of the character lol. Here’s the link if any of you are interested hehe http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1134068 . Tell me how’s this chapter! :))))